Goodbye Jesus

Any Exchristians Here From

mick

No but I'm from Next door in NH! :D

Nice to hear it. I love NH. What denomination where you in? How did you come out?

Any ExChristians here from Masachusetts?

*raises hand* Born and raised in good 'ol central Mass.

Me too, (eastern part MA)

Someday it would be nice to be able to get some ex-christians together to be able to talk, share, etc. It's still a lonely struggle for mw, though I do have one friend who abandoned BibleGod as well.

Any ExChristians here from Masachusetts?

*raises hand* Born and raised in good 'ol central Mass.

You know, Mick..it might be a good idea to find friends with other common interests..rather than just religion, or the lack thereof.

There is more to life than just that. If ya fish, find a fishing buddy, or sports, a sports buddy, etc.. Something other than the obsession of whether various religions are true or not. Then, you wouldn't be so lonely.

You know, most of my friends, we never talk about religion, god, the bible, etc..unless I get a weird notion I wanta bounce off someone..(and my notions get pretty weird!)

But, all in all..we discuss other things..from world politics to the environment to how smart our children/grandchildren are..

Get out there and live a little! Take the kids on a field trip somewhere..do stuff..just for fun!

Me too! :woohoo:

Nice to hear it. I love NH. What denomination where you in? How did you come out?

I was actually raised in the Pentecostal Cult over in upstate NY during my childhood, I searched for answers over course of a very long time, and arrived at my own conclusions after much studying and learning.

I've never been one to hold back how I feel about things or view them, I just say it... people can take it or leave it. My children (4 teenagers) are all agnostics or atheists my husband is the only 'Christian', however he's not practicing he thinks once you're one you can't ever undo it. He dreads if people bring the subject up if I'm around I tend to embarrass him I guess. :D but that's nothing new..