Goodbye Jesus

Example of how to not propose a debate

Celsus

This is an open invitation for any Christian to engage in a formal debate. If interested, post proposed topic.

Guest Davidjayjordan

Any topic, Bruce, from sex to current events, to prophecy to the damnable churches, to damnable politics, economics, to military invasions. I like facts and reason and research and sincerity, so if you have those qualities, go for it. What's your interest and what real answers do you want and are you willing to search for answers.... and prove what you believe. And will you be open minded enough to face facts and prove things to yourself.

Go fot it Bruce, but do be warned bruce, I am into math, science and reason, logic and have been around the block a few times with a number of real life experiences to hopefully back up my arguments, so I do hope you also are well experienced and aren;t into word manipulation but real tried and TESTED and experienced principles. I hate theory and conjecture and mere opinions when we should have applied what we think to what we do by real life experiemtnation and validation. Amen ?

So choose your topic, your supposed expertise, greatest grudge, whatever.. and let us begin..

But choose only one topic and one question at a time..... ONE ONLY

Then we can can on if you prove your sincerity...

IHS

david

David, I clearly stated "If interested, post proposed topic.". Although I do find your attempts at emotional manipulation humorous, you haven't proposed a topic for debate. Please posit a formal debate topic and proposition and I, or another ExChristian.Net member will work to establish debate parameters and formally debate you. Obviously, being a theological based site, the area of debate should focus in this area.

Bruce

Any topic, Bruce, from sex to current events, to prophecy to the damnable churches, to damnable politics, economics, to military invasions. I like facts and reason and research and sincerity, so if you have those qualities, go for it. What's your interest and what real answers do you want and are you willing to search for answers.... and prove what you believe. And will you be open minded enough to face facts and prove things to yourself.

Go fot it Bruce, but do be warned bruce, I am into math, science and reason, logic and have been around the block a few times with a number of real life experiences to hopefully back up my arguments, so I do hope you also are well experienced and aren;t into word manipulation but real tried and TESTED and experienced principles. I hate theory and conjecture and mere opinions when we should have applied what we think to what we do by real life experiemtnation and validation. Amen ?

So choose your topic, your supposed expertise, greatest grudge, whatever.. and let us begin..

But choose only one topic and one question at a time..... ONE ONLY

Then we can can on if you prove your sincerity...

IHS

david

Guest Davidjayjordan

Bruce, Darn I was hoping to debate you, rather than called in experts. But whatever. Nevertheless, I was appealing to not emotions of word twisters but real skeptics and real searchers who are sincere. I was just showing that Christianity is well rounded and complete and integral to all fields and any field would be acceptable with me.

I love math and physics and am a scientist type, so I prefer these kinds of debates and comparisons of facts. I love real life and real experiences and really testing Christianity and so I did as a missionary for thrity years. Treid and proven is the only real way to debate real topics. Skeptics that are insincere love to debate what they have never experienced and hope others have not experienced. But we can prove things to ourselves through trying and testing Right ? So let me choose... a topic.

Hmm I love sex, and love the design of the body that the Lord gave us, love prophecy, love history, love mathematics... Guive me a moment seeing you don;t 3want to choose. I was being a good guest and allowed you to go first.

And don;t worry Bruce, I don;t mind if your proslysing debate person tries to win hearts and minds... That's what a debate is. Right ? Don't be afraid if I put sincere doubts in some exchristians minds and instill more faith in exchurchies hearts...for the church is despicable and downright evil... as the Lord stated.

I'll choose this evening, so get your debate team ready... but choose one and one only for a formal debate.

Got to fly literally

david

David, I clearly stated "If interested, post proposed topic.". Although I do find your attempts at emotional manipulation humorous, you haven't proposed a topic for debate. Please posit a formal debate topic and proposition and I, or another ExChristian.Net member will work to establish debate parameters and  formally debate you. Obviously, being a theological based site, the area of debate should focus in this area.

Bruce