Goodbye Jesus

Anti Christian Clothing

Dakota

Hello,

I know this post is similar to other posts, but I live in Michigan near Flint. I would love to find some anti christian clothes, shirts with the Evolv-Fish logo, or atheist/agnostic apparell, but I'm having a hell of a time finding any!!! So if there is any fellow Michiganders on here that could help me out I would love it, and if anyone knows of any reputable online stores let me know. I've never bought anything online and I don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks,

Dakota

Hello,

I know this post is similar to other posts, but I live in Michigan near Flint. I would love to find some anti christian clothes, shirts with the Evolv-Fish logo, or atheist/agnostic apparell, but I'm having a hell of a time finding any!!! So if there is any fellow Michiganders on here that could help me out I would love it, and if anyone knows of any reputable online stores let me know. I've never bought anything online and I don't want to get ripped off.

Thanks,

Dakota

Hello,

Ex-Christian.Net Apparel

Welcome to Ex-C!

Evolvefish.com is very reliable. I have ordered stuff from there before. :)

Evolvefish.com is very reliable. I have ordered stuff from there before. :)

So have I. No complaints against them. I noticed at Ex-Christian Apparel, you can buy a tee shirt with the website address. That's looking pretty good, great advertising! Oooh, a bumpersticker too...do I have the courage to put that on my car?

Thanks guys! I don't know why I never noticed ex-c.net had apparel too, duh. Has anyone had anybody harrass them or key their car for putting atheist or anti christian things on it?