Goodbye Jesus

Indigo Children And "a Place Of Light"

shirono

http://www.aplaceoflight.com/

http://indigochild.com/

So I have an ex-friend who thinks she was an angel in a past life, also obsessed with protecting me from the devil :lmao: anyway she says she is one of these indigo children......so what do you think about that....

Yeah I know it's weird, for the past few months, maybe a year she has been talking about seeing demons and angels and lots of other weird stuff. For those of you that I have talked to more (Kuroikaze etc.) I may have mentioned this. This is all bad, but I'll give you one worse. Her mother is not doing a single thing to help her, in fact she's encouraging it from what I've heard. Apparently a few of their relatives (all women) had this "gift" and she thinks its not a bad thing....

yeah, yeah, they are christians....what did you expect.

So what do you all think of this?

I've also been told I was an angel in a past life, that I'm a very old soul, and that I'm critical to the Earth and it's workings.

Um. No.

I see it all as quite frivolous ego stroking in an effort to make us seem more special than we are. Many people can't seem to stand just being a person. Even if it was true, who cares if I was an angel in a past life? I'm a human now who has to pay her bills, work, do housework, and live with lots of other humans who might have been angels or demons or faerys or otherkin or...whatever.

Existance can snuff me out in a car accident tomorrow. I don't mean anything to the universe, and I'm honestly quite fine with that. I'd hate to have to be responsible for the salvation of life or mankind.

Okay I haven't checked out the link yet, my computer is acting up and I can't click on links.

But it sounds really wacky... I mean from what I was taught through christianity about angels is that they are eternal they don't die...when human die according to christianity they either go to heaven or hell... they don't turn into angels or vica versa.

I think id smack her and tell her to wake the hell up.

It's generally viewed as a way for parents of children with Asperger's Syndrome and related disorders to feel better, though certain aspects don't mesh. As an adult with AS, I wish people could just accept me and those like me for what we are and move on. These sorts of things make it even tougher.

There are people who do "see" this kind of thing but I don't think they make a fuss about it. If I had a chance to talk to her at a time when there is no one else around and she's relaxed I'd try to find out some more about these experiences, though as a friend I would keep it confidential. This is not a suggestion that you do this unless you feel totally comfortable doing it. It's just something I personally am interested in and would do if I had the chance.

I think it would soon become obvious whether it's real or not. If I thought it was not real I would keep that to myself. Maybe all she needs is to know you care enough about her to hear her out. Sometimes the need to impress with strange stories disappears when people know it's okay for them to talk about it. The reason is probably because it tells them they are loved for who they are, and that there is no need to make up stories to impress. Or, if there is something wierd (real or imagined) about them, it tells them they are loved all the same.

If she is capable of taking care of herself as in feeding and washing herself, and performing whatever responsibilities she has, I don't think there is a need to worry.

I think id smack her and tell her to wake the hell up.

:lmao: already did that.....that was when she decided that I needed "protection" from Satan.

There are people who do "see" this kind of thing but I don't think they make a fuss about it. If I had a chance to talk to her at a time when there is no one else around and she's relaxed I'd try to find out some more about these experiences, though as a friend I would keep it confidential. This is not a suggestion that you do this unless you feel totally comfortable doing it. It's just something I personally am interested in and would do if I had the chance.

I think it would soon become obvious whether it's real or not. If I thought it was not real I would keep that to myself. Maybe all she needs is to know you care enough about her to hear her out. Sometimes the need to impress with strange stories disappears when people know it's okay for them to talk about it. The reason is probably because it tells them they are loved for who they are, and that there is no need to make up stories to impress. Or, if there is something wierd (real or imagined) about them, it tells them they are loved all the same.

If she is capable of taking care of herself as in feeding and washing herself, and performing whatever responsibilities she has, I don't think there is a need to worry.

I have done some research on this in the past and from what I've read I think it may be related to a sleep disorder. I can't remember the name of it, but it had to do with the body falling into REM sleep before the brain. Most of the time she sees these "demons" or "visions" right as she is trying to go to sleep and she has pretty much just stopped sleeping.

I would like to be there for her, but I don't know if I mentioned that she outed me to her mom....so yeah, I don't exactly feel like trusting her. I have told her that I don't really want to speak to her, but she stills calls or sends the occasional text message about this sort of stuff.

I honestly don't know if she could take care of herself though, she has ADD and can't really do much without someone standing over her and reminding her of the steps or writing a list out for her to remind her....

I don't know, she has threatened to kill herself before, but I think that was more a ploy to get me to call her than anything else.

I called the number of the place of light website and talked to the person who answered the phone. I told her that I was doing a report for school and she actually believed me. She was talking about seeing spirits and being able to tell when a person gave off a "bad vibe" (not her words). Of course she couldn't tell I was giving off a hell of a bad vibe. I really dislike these sorts of people, especially when they prey on innocent people who just don't know any better and that is exactly what this girl is. All they care about is sitting behind their desks and counting the money that is pouring in from people who are paying them in the attempt to get some help which they are not getting.

The frightening thing is that this women who answered the phone sounded like she really believed it. Have any of you ever seen a Hollywood movie with cult members in it. You remember the way they talk.....yeah that was how she sounded. I think she was on something, which I wouldn't put it past a cult to drug their members....makes them easier to manipulate.

John Safran had a show here in Oz called "Speaking in Tongues" that explored all the different religions.

They had Indigo child Solreta Antaria on in episode 3 where she spoke in "Star Language."

Viewers were then asked to contact the network if they understood "Star Language" and report what Solreta Antaria had said.

Have a look for yourself and witness a real INDIGO CHILD speaking about our true origins and speaking in "Star Language."

Subscribe to the free podcasts - http://www20.sbs.com.au/speakingintongues/index.php?pg=pc