Goodbye Jesus

Jesus In Japan

blueheron

I thought this was interesting because I never heard of it before. Whether any of it is true or not, it does show how the myth plays out in different cultures. I'd post the articles but here's the link instead so you can see the pics too: http://metropolis.co.jp/tokyotravel/tokyoj...antravelinc.htm

I thought this was interesting because I never heard of it before. Whether any of it is true or not, it does show how the myth plays out in different cultures. I'd post the articles but here's the link instead so you can see the pics too: http://metropolis.co.jp/tokyotravel/tokyoj...antravelinc.htm

Amazing! But how was Jesus in Japan during those "missing years" if he was in India learning Buddhism? Could he have been in two places at once--three places?

The Mormons have Jesus preaching to the inhabitants of the Americas following his resurrection -- that's why the tablets that were translated into the Book of Mormon were found not in Judea, but in the hills of upstate New York! The Mormons also teach that the Garden of Eden was in Missouri (as a former Missourian, sounds good to me), and that the New Jerusalem will be in Missouri. I guess I'll go home at that time!

-CC in MA

Yeah. I've been there to have a look around.

Christianity didn't reach Japan until late the 1500's. According to the story "Jesus" came to Japan, aged 21, during the reign of the 11th emperor, Suinin.

Suinin's reign was 29 BC - 70 AD.

There are no records of any other race being known to the Japanese other than the Chinese, Koreans and Mongols. The first Europeans ever seen by the Japanese were the Portuguese in 1511.

If "Jesus" did indeed go to Japan, he left NOTHING of his supposed wonderous teachings.

Anyhow, I thought "Jesus" was buried in India? There is a tomb there with his name on it.

Christians will make up anything to push the teachings of their god-king to new cultures.

Yeah. I've been there to have a look around.

Christianity didn't reach Japan until late the 1500's. According to the story "Jesus" came to Japan, aged 21, during the reign of the 11th emperor, Suinin.

Suinin's reign was 29 BC - 70 AD.

There are no records of any other race being known to the Japanese other than the Chinese, Koreans and Mongols. The first Europeans ever seen by the Japanese were the Portuguese in 1511.

If "Jesus" did indeed go to Japan, he left NOTHING of his supposed wonderous teachings.

Anyhow, I thought "Jesus" was buried in India? There is a tomb there with his name on it.

Christians will make up anything to push the teachings of their god-king to new cultures.

I suppose some Christians might "make up anything to push the teachings of their god-king," but I suppose many more would not. I wonder: When was this shrine to an alleged Jesus constructed? Who constructed it? (Maybe it was outsider Christians?) It's interesting how the Christ idea spreads still today. Nearly all the Pagan and New Age religions/philosophies make use of the Jesus story in one way or another.

-CC in MA

It is claimed that -

In 1935, Kiyomaro Takeuchi discovered a 1900 year old document stored in Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan, containing evidence, that Jesus (Joshua) born in Bethlehem to virgin Mary is buried in Herai Village in Aomori district of Japan. The document contained also Jesus will, requesting that his brother's tomb to be located next to his. The document was SO authentic and news so explosive at the time, that the Japanese government banned the document from public view and kept it locked in a museum in Tokyo. During World War II Tokyo was severely bombed and the museum with all documents was allegedly destroyed. Luckily, Takeuchi family made copies of the document before surrendering it to officials. Copies preserved by the Takeuchi family survived to this day.

Document depicted here is such a copy, photographed by Dr T.J.Chalko in a small museum in Shingo Village, formerly known as Herai, next to Jesus tomb. It was written originally in ancient Japanese and most people in modern Japan cannot read it. The ancient Takeuchi document has been translated to modern Japanese language. It is interesting to note that historians still argue about the authenticity of this document.

I have several ancient documents that date back to the 8th, 9th and 10th century. They are written in ancient Japanese also. The thing is - NO ONE CAN TRANSLATE THEM 100%. Ancient Japanese is almost impossible to decipher.

The story goes -

Jesus (Joshua) born to virgin Mary in Bethlehem, after an "angel" from "God" implanted the embryo, escaped the slaughter of 2606 babies and arrived in Egypt. After surprising all scholars at the age of 12, he left his parents at 14 to travel with his 12 years old brother Ouriki to Burma, India and China. Eventually he arrived in Japan at the age of 50. He got married there, and had 3 daughters. Finally he died in Herai where he had lived for 45 years, gaining respect and love of everyone. Christ who appeared at Judea and died on the cross was another, very special man.

ha hahahahahahaha.

When was this shrine to an alleged Jesus constructed? Who constructed it? (Maybe it was outsider Christians?)

I've seen the supposed tombs. They are nothing more than earthen mounds in the traditional Japanese style used to house persons of importance. They are definately Japanese in style and I estimate they would be from around the 5th to 7th century.

It is claimed that -

In 1935, Kiyomaro Takeuchi discovered a 1900 year old document stored in Ibaraki Prefecture, Japan, containing evidence, that Jesus (Joshua) born in Bethlehem to virgin Mary is buried in Herai Village in Aomori district of Japan. The document contained also Jesus will, requesting that his brother's tomb to be located next to his. The document was SO authentic and news so explosive at the time, that the Japanese government banned the document from public view and kept it locked in a museum in Tokyo. During World War II Tokyo was severely bombed and the museum with all documents was allegedly destroyed. Luckily, Takeuchi family made copies of the document before surrendering it to officials. Copies preserved by the Takeuchi family survived to this day.

Document depicted here is such a copy, photographed by Dr T.J.Chalko in a small museum in Shingo Village, formerly known as Herai, next to Jesus tomb. It was written originally in ancient Japanese and most people in modern Japan cannot read it. The ancient Takeuchi document has been translated to modern Japanese language. It is interesting to note that historians still argue about the authenticity of this document.

I have several ancient documents that date back to the 8th, 9th and 10th century. They are written in ancient Japanese also. The thing is - NO ONE CAN TRANSLATE THEM 100%. Ancient Japanese is almost impossible to decipher.

The story goes -

Jesus (Joshua) born to virgin Mary in Bethlehem, after an "angel" from "God" implanted the embryo, escaped the slaughter of 2606 babies and arrived in Egypt. After surprising all scholars at the age of 12, he left his parents at 14 to travel with his 12 years old brother Ouriki to Burma, India and China. Eventually he arrived in Japan at the age of 50. He got married there, and had 3 daughters. Finally he died in Herai where he had lived for 45 years, gaining respect and love of everyone. Christ who appeared at Judea and died on the cross was another, very special man.

ha hahahahahahaha.

When was this shrine to an alleged Jesus constructed? Who constructed it? (Maybe it was outsider Christians?)

I've seen the supposed tombs. They are nothing more than earthen mounds in the traditional Japanese style used to house persons of importance. They are definately Japanese in style and I estimate they would be from around the 5th to 7th century.

Fascinating! Thank you for the time to look this up.

Muslims, who accept Jesus as a prophet, do not accept the crucifixion account. They believe that a substitute was crucified, someone who took the place of Jesus whom God would not allow to die, and the "real" Jesus was assumed into Heaven. I love the note above that the one who died in Judea was "another, very special man." :scratch:

The world is so interesting!

-CC in Japan (I mean, MA)