Goodbye Jesus

I Made It Through A Day Of Hell

truth

Well... This has been a most stressful week... I have had to cope with stress and figure out what I could live with and what I had to take a stand for and find the strength to stand up for what I believe.

And yes, I realized that not confronting I would be living a hell and not be able to live with myself. Where it was hellish after I stood up for what I belived in, I have peace knowing I did the right thing.It is funny how people who believe in god and say they have morals can treat people so badly.

But I am making it through this without god, and finding peace and strength on my own with the support of friends and family. Gee after today, the delimina of telling my family I no longer believe in xianity seems like a peice of cake....except she will try to say that this is all happening because of my lack of faith...

Welcome to a brighter world. :D

Well done.

It is funny how people who believe in god and say they have morals can treat people so badly.

That's religion for you.

Hi, maybe my experience doesn't qualify as awful, but I can identify with being treated in a not so Christian way by Christians. The problem in my case is that it's cloaked in loving concern, but covers a bunch of resentment that apparently has been building up towards me on the part of some people. That's what makes it easy for me to dismiss as "they just want to help". I sympathize, though.

sparkyone

Sorry you are being treated badly too... believe me I had no loving concern cloaking this at all.

Have a gynormous headache at the moment. Would like to be able to just ignore this, but I can't. I have to go on and make plans and figure life out on my own without some divine intervention to tell me what to do.