Goodbye Jesus

Shoplifters...ugh

Amethyst

I was at Target getting some stuff, and I was in the pens aisle, and I noticed that in one of the sections, some pens were laying around loose. Someone must have opened one of the packages to grab a pen or two. Ugh. And there's no reason for it. I mean, pens are cheap. You can buy one of those packages of a dozen black or blue pens for 99 cents. So why shoplift them? It makes no sense. :ugh:

Some people will steal anything, then ask their diety for forgiveness on Sunday to clean their slate.

Some people will steal anything, then ask their diety for forgiveness on Sunday to clean their slate.

Sorry...meant to say deity...fat-fingered that one.

The devil made them do it. :wicked:

It's so easy to blame everything on an imaginary being and not take responsibility for our own actions.

I was at Target getting some stuff, and I was in the pens aisle, and I noticed that in one of the sections, some pens were laying around loose. Someone must have opened one of the packages to grab a pen or two. Ugh. And there's no reason for it. I mean, pens are cheap. You can buy one of those packages of a dozen black or blue pens for 99 cents. So why shoplift them? It makes no sense. :ugh:

:lol:

I stole a hot pink pen when I was five.. :ph34r:

I got beat within an inch of my life by my father, then he grounded me for a week!

Maybe nobody took the pens. Maybe two pen angels came down from heaven and opened the package while the Target guards were asleep. The Chosen Pen then rose into the ceiling in front of 500 other pens. But seriously.

I work at Orifice Despot, I mean Office Depot so I see a lot of crap like that. What I don't get at all is why people only steal one or two pens from a pack? I understand if it is an assorted pack, but people will steal a couple of, for example, black pens out of a twelve pack. WTF?

Yes, people do steal anything. For example, trash bags. And not the good ones, you know the $20 something Hefty bags, but the cheapest ones. If you are going to steal, why not steal the good stuff? We do get some thefts that make as much sense as thefts can, like laptops (they grab the box at the register and run out). Other stores have had some ballsy shoplifters that have somehow gotten away with either a 37" or 42" LCD HDTV. I'm not sure how they pulled that one off, it's kind of impressive actually.

:lol:

I stole a hot pink pen when I was five.. :ph34r:

I got beat within an inch of my life by my father, then he grounded me for a week!

I stole a christmas candy cane when I was five because I couldn't read the sticker and I thought it was free :HaHa: Well my parents brought us back to the store where I had to apologize and all... no candy for a week too. :(