Goodbye Jesus

Ex-christian Holiday Cards

Open_Minded

OK - One of my brothers is Ex-C. :)

He never sends Christmas cards and celebrates Christmas as a social necessity. He and his partner do not put up a tree and only exchange a few gifts.

So... I was surprised to receive a Christmas card in the mail from him this year. When we opened it both my husband and I just had to laugh. :)

It has the following picture on the front.

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/im...shpopesanta.htm

Inside it says "Season's Greetings"

And my brother writes "I liked this card so much as to break my resolve to never send out Christmas cards!" :funny:

So.......

If any of you send out Holiday cards - what are they like. My brother's has a place of honor on the wall where we display all of our other cards. ;)

WhatHappened.jpg

:lmao: That's hillarious OM!

I don't normally send out cards, but if I did the one your brother sent to you would be a prime candidate.

:lmao: That's hillarious OM!

I don't normally send out cards, but if I did the one your brother sent to you would be a prime candidate.

Yes... we had a good laugh. :)

The first thought that entered my head is - "who did he send these out to"?

I mean - we've one cousin who had the audacity to forgive my brother and his partner for being gay - and liken their orientation to alcholism. :rolleyes:

Anyway - my brother and this cousin do work together on family history - so I wondered if he sent it to this particular cousin who is very fundy catholic - as in he thinks Mel Gibson is someone to model his life after.

I called my brother - and he only sent them to people who have a sense of humour. ;)

I sent out a few winter holiday cards from Nova Space Graphics. My favorite is the one with the alien building an alien snow-being, inside it says "Hark! The herald alien thing".

Snowbhen.jpeg

I sent out a few winter holiday cards from Nova Space Graphics. My favorite is the one with the alien building an alien snow-being, inside it says "Hark! The herald alien thing".

Snowbhen.jpeg

That's cute, Scarlett. :)

LOL! I like that card. Unfortunately, I doubt any of my relatives would appreciate the humor. None of them like science fiction.