Goodbye Jesus

Does God Love fetuses more?

been borg again

Rememeber the Texas woman who drowned all her kids a few years ago?

The moment I heard she was a christian, before the media could figure out a motive, I told my wife she killed her children because she didnt want any of them to go to hell. She took Christian theology to its most logical conclusion.

She killed her kids because she LOVED her kids.

She was the martyr, making the sacrifice for the eternal well being of her children.

The ultimate demonstration of parental love. Now this woman, who I guess is on death row for the rest of her life, she can have the satisfaction of knowing at least all her kids will be together forever in eternal bliss, while sacrificing her own uncertian eternal destination.

a few weeks later the motive for the murders was released and I was right on.

Take the logic one step further, why are you not pro choise? Isnt the most loving thing you can do is too abort all your children? Wouldnt it be better to abort all your children.

why risk the eternal family seperation?

chances are you will have children who will deconvert or reject christianity.

Assure that your beloved family will be together forever in happiness and kill them all before the reach the Age of Accountability.

Do you love your kids enough to make this sacrifice?

So christians... what are your thoughts on this?

You're absolutely right, I've been thinking in the same line.

Why let the kids grow up and have a choice and then risk choosing the wrong path?

logically, you'd think fundies would be glad to abort some fetus. After all, it a free ticket to jesusland, where they'll be happy and be able to sing in play with the other naked winged babies.

But then again, fundies aren't known for logic.

logically, you'd think fundies would be glad to abort some fetus. After all, it a free ticket to jesusland, where they'll be happy and be able to sing in play with the other naked winged babies.

But then again, fundies aren't known for logic.

But Fundie logic dictates that a woman having any kind of control, even over what happens with her own body....is BAD BAD BAD!

And babies are a well deserved punishment for a woman enjoying sex!

Nothing says "fucked" to a Fundie like a thirteen-year-old girl with a well deserved rounded belly......

Common sense: "But.....but, she was raped by her Grandfather."

Fundie: "Shut up! That's a lie that little harlot just wants you to believe! Look at her with her little Hello Kitty bookbag! The whore!"

Common sense: "She's just a kid, she-"

Fundie: "She's a little strumpet! Having that baby will teach her a lesson! This is what you get for having intercourse!"

Common sense: "Dude! She was tied spread-eagle to a metal bedframe! Her wrists and ankles still have the scars!"

Fundie: "This is the kind of behavior God rained fire upon in the cities of Sodom and Gommorrah! Too bad the fags and the kinky sluts somehow survived!"

That's the thing that's so funny about the fundies. The example they set tells us they have no interest in eternal bliss and heaven. Their biggest interest is seeing that everyone who isn't a christian "get's what's coming to them".

Rememeber the Texas woman who drowned all her kids a few years ago?

The moment I heard she was a christian, before the media could figure out a motive, I told my wife she  killed her children because she didnt want any of them to go to hell.  She took Christian theology to its most logical conclusion.

She killed her kids because she LOVED her kids.

She was the martyr, making the sacrifice for the eternal well being of her children.

The ultimate demonstration of parental love. Now this woman, who I guess is on death row for the rest of her life, she can have the satisfaction of knowing at least all her kids will be together forever in eternal bliss, while sacrificing her own uncertian eternal destination.

a few weeks later the motive for the murders was released and I was right on.

Take the logic one step further, why are you not pro choise? Isnt the most loving thing you can do  is too abort all your children?  Wouldnt it be better to abort all your children.

why risk the eternal family seperation?

chances are you will have children who will deconvert or reject christianity.

Assure that your beloved family will be together forever in happiness and kill them all before the reach the Age of Accountability.

Do you love your kids enough to make this sacrifice?

So christians... what are  your thoughts on this?

Your are so right. The best way to fill Jesusland with people must be this:

All men should give all their sperm to a fertility lab

Alle women should give all their eggs

The fertility lab should produce as much human life as possible, and then immediately after conception kill it again, so we can be sure, it will go directly to heaven :woohoo:

But Fundie logic dictates that a woman having any kind of control, even over what happens with her own body....is BAD BAD BAD!

And babies are a well deserved punishment for a woman enjoying sex!

Nothing says "fucked" to a Fundie like a thirteen-year-old girl with a well deserved rounded belly......

Common sense: "But.....but, she was raped by her Grandfather."

Fundie: "Shut up! That's a lie that little harlot just wants you to believe! Look at her with her little Hello Kitty bookbag! The whore!"

Common sense: "She's just a kid, she-"

Fundie: "She's a little strumpet! Having that baby will teach her a lesson! This is what you get for having intercourse!"

Common sense: "Dude! She was tied spread-eagle to a metal bedframe! Her wrists and ankles still have the scars!"

Fundie: "This is the kind of behavior God rained fire upon in the cities of Sodom and Gommorrah! Too bad the fags and the kinky sluts somehow survived!"

That's the thing that's so funny about the fundies. The example they set tells us they have no interest in eternal bliss and heaven. Their biggest interest is seeing that everyone who isn't a christian "get's what's coming to them".

This story is along the same lines (they should get what's coming to them) so bear with me

My husband and I spend the weekend with his mother and father to go to their cousin's HS graduation. They live comfortably, but not extravagantly. Compared to how some of my mom's friends love, they are pretty run of the mill... no fancy cars (but new), large house (but not huge), quality construction and building materials. The inside is decorated like any family would decorate, not using designers or elaborate themes. I would even consider their lifestyle average for a middle aged couple with only one child where both parents work decent jobs. We got taken out to a nice steakhouse for dinner.

His parents bitch on the way home "Gee, I wonder how much that must of cost." "Isn't their house extravagant? (Said with a tinge of disgust and jealousy.)

AFter some bantering on my husband and I's part (we said, "It isn't our place to guess. They wanted to thank us for coming all this way for their daughter."), his mother said...

"God'll getcha for that kind of living!!!"

I was so fed up with spending so much time with them, so I said, "No, God only gets non-Christians for living like that."

She says, "Oh, God will get us too, but only in this life. Our troubles in this life are because we disobey. God lets the unsaved prosper in this life, but they should just WAIT for hell... then they will get it."

I was flabbergasted. I guess my comment was out of line, but man oh man oh man... people actually think this way!

Yep.  Somehow women got the brunt of the blame in fundy world. 

When I was a single girl, I got reemed once for having on shorts that were too short.  I was making the men fall into lust.  I remember crying all the way home, because they made me  feel like a trashy, demonized slut.  Then I got home and my roommate told me she had been reemed for showing too much cleavage.  After that I was careful about what I wore, even though women wore bathings suits to the beach parties.  Even though we could only wear one peices, how is that more acceptable than the length of my shorts. 

Another time, after I was married, I was sitting in the lobby wearing one of those sundresses that have straps instead of sleeves.  Some guy I had never met walks up to me and says, "Excuse me sister, when you wear things like that, it makes the brothers fall." :twitch: I said, "I'm not your sister.  Take it up with my husband."  Then he scurried off.  Yea, didn't want to tell some guy that he was lusting over his wife. Creep.

I always wondered why swimsuits were ok too...

I think it's the church youth pastor's way of sneaking a peek at the young people. You know, the yearly swimming party at a parishoner's house?

Does God Love fetuses more?, because they have never sinned?

No he loves them because odds are they will grow up to be someone that doesn't make it to heaven. God loves the aroma of burning flesh donchya know. Especially human flesh; thats why he made hell.

More fundies aren't pro-choice because many believe the "age of accountability" isn't really scripturally supported (of course, they all disagree on the meaning of a document of "absolute truth", but that's besides the point). Since we ALL bear the burden of "original sin" (again contradicted in the bible), all those fetuses are going to hell because they were never baptised.

Anways, that's how it was explained to me one time... :Wendywhatever: