Goodbye Jesus

Ex Christian Now Cheating?

Guest graystrategies

Guest graystrategies

As an 'ex' christian, or 'ex' fundamentalist I recognize that many of us chose the path of righteousness excluding ourselves from experiences that we might have had.

You're married, maybe to your highschool sweetheart and now out of the church. Maybe you have had an affair, or want to, or perhaps you're interested in a same sex experience. You're not sure, and you struggle with the idea that maybe the pendulum is swinging too far the other way.

Before you have a breakdown, before you confess of what you want to do (or what you may have already done) and wreck your marriage and what's left of your church connections - check in with me.

Here is my blurb:

Rev. Ted Haggard was forced to resign after his alleged partner went public with their 'same sex relations'. This cost Haggard his career, personal life, and his family.

If you are a public figure, a pastor, a leader or any other type of individual leading a duplicitous lifestyle, we can provide you with a customized strategy to suit your intentions. We are not here to judge, we are here to make you successful in whatever step you are ready to take. Don't risk losing your family, career and possessions!

Gray Strategies offers risk assessment, public relations consulting and expertise in technology to help manage or mitigate the consequences of your dual life becoming exposed. We're here to help you identify and manage your risk. Had Haggard been more careful in his relations he could have maintained his 'other' lifestyle and successfully lived in both worlds.

Whether you're ready to come clean, simply give it up or continue in your dual life we can help you make the right decisions. Let us protect your family, protect your job and preserve your interests. Why should you lose your job and your loved ones because of your decisions? Statistics show that men are likely to have an affair or sexual relations despite being perfectly happy with no intentions of leaving their spouses. Let us help you manage your momentary crisis or long term love interest. Whatever your position, we can help.

Take control, be informed and make a careful and calculated next decision. Let Gray Strategies help you achieve your goal, whatever that may be.

Come in from the cold, contact us today. Rest assured that all matters are treated with the highest confidentiality.

graystrategies at gmail dot com

... ...What?

My sentiments exactly!

We, here, uphold honesty and deplore the dishonest. We do not condone lying to yourself, your family, loved ones, or anyone else. While we are non judgemental and accepeting of a persons sexuality or preference, we expect all to respectful to all people's involved and harm no one else.

This is the most outrageous bullshit that I've seen in some time. Of course we wouldn't want for people to have integrity. Graystrategies go fuck yourself.

If you are a public figure, a pastor, a leader or any other type of individual leading a duplicitous lifestyle, we can provide you with a customized strategy to suit your intentions. We are not here to judge, we are here to make you successful in whatever step you are ready to take. Don't risk losing your family, career and possessions!

Gray Strategies offers risk assessment, public relations consulting and expertise in technology to help manage or mitigate the consequences of your dual life becoming exposed. We're here to help you identify and manage your risk.

laugh.gif

Sorry, that's just funny. An imaging consultant tailored for closet-homo preachers.

... ...What?

Looks like spam to me.

It is spam nothing more. He/she/it is just trying to make a buck off of people it (the spammer) thinks may be dealing with issues he sells "soultions" for profit . However, this is a community of supportive people who are happy to be a friend for free. So, in the spirit of the Chistimas season, I say with a heartful wish, take you spam and cram in your ass.

Merry Christmas! :grin:

Grey,

Buy a subscription to ExC and I may consider your blatant advertising for services "un-spam".

Until then you are on indefinite Mod Approval for any further posting.

kFL