Goodbye Jesus

Anyone Watching Cnn Right Now?

Mike D

There's a 1 hour special on right now called "What is a Christian", talking about all the differences in Christianity in the US....looks kind of interesting. Anyone watching?

I just turned it on. I rarely watch TV.

I normally don't watch that much TV either but I am stuck at my families for the holidays. Not much else to do here but that and play on the puter..

There's a 1 hour special on right now called "What is a Christian", talking about all the differences in Christianity in the US....looks kind of interesting. Anyone watching?

I just turned to it, Mike. Thanks.

So far, we have christians reaching out to Israel. Tell the truth, ya bastards - you think the jews are all going to hell cause they rejected jesus.

It's the End of Days guys. Did you know that?

Jesus is coming. Are you ready?

Jesus is coming. Sorry, I find that a little hard to swallow.

:HaHa:

I just turned to it, Mike. Thanks.

So far, we have christians reaching out to Israel. Tell the truth, ya bastards - you think the jews are all going to hell cause they rejected jesus.

No problem. I was kind of wondering about that Jew thing myself. Not to worry though, it's only the evangelicals!

Right on, it sounds like they're going to address the issue of the almighty $.

Right on, it sounds like they're going to address the issue of the almighty $.

Money, money, money, money,money, and more money!

I gave PLENTY of fuckin money to God.

I'm still waiting for that ten-fold thing to come to roost. I hope I didn't breach the contract by telling god to shove it.

Oh no, the Unitarians. Bound for the fires of hell! Which is sad, they seem like the nicest.

secular=left wing?

FINALLY! We get em spouting blasphemy and heresy against the others!

God detests financial inequality? What is he a damn communist?

secular=left wing?

RABID secularism.

Let him come to ex-c and spew his superstitions. We'll show the dude rabid secularism.

Well that was too short, it should have been at least 2 hours.

The one good thing about it is that it did point out some very glaring differences in theology (i.e. "prosperity" gospel that the one guy called blasphemous). I wonder what Joel Osteen says when he's called a blasphemer by a fellow "man of the cloth"? :HaHa:

I wonder what Joel Osteen says when he's called a blasphemer by a fellow "man of the cloth"? :HaHa:

Oh, I would imagine that it wounds his spirit terribly. NOT.

Only thing that Osteen would get upset about is if his book sales started slowing down.

In the interest of equal time, Here is Penn and Teller's BULLSHIT on the End of the World.

Only thing that Osteen would get upset about is if his book sales started slowing down.

:HaHa: Or if he caught his wife in bed with Leaf.

Probably right. I would love it if one of these shows would host a really good debate with some of these guys of differing opinions. And throw an atheist and agnostic in for good measure. There was something on PBS (I think it was) maybe 2 years ago, and Michael Shermer was on it. It was pretty good, but that's the last time i've seen anything like that....

Oh, you wouldn't even need any atheists or skeptics there.

Just get about a dozen christians from all ends of the spectrum there, with no moderator.

It would put Jerry Springer to shame.

Thanks for pointing that show out Mike. It was good for a few laughs.

Just get about a dozen christians from all ends of the spectrum there, with no moderator.

Oh, dude, i would TOTALLY watch that. That would be awesome. How can we make this happen?!

Oh, dude, i would TOTALLY watch that. That would be awesome. How can we make this happen?!

I think we should email Anderson Cooper or some other talk show host. I don't know the dude, but I think he might be willing to host a show like that. Why not? Think of the ratings...

Oh yeah - that'd be great. It would help to show to the world how idiotic and contradictory Xianity is when hundreds of sects can take the Babble and prove why Jebus is behind their sect most of all.