Goodbye Jesus

Charles Manson Eating Fruit Loops

Shawn

I was somewhat inspired by an old Suicidal Tendencies song. That and the though of him eating Fruit Loops just sounds funny (to me anyway).

post-2742-1168577541_thumb.jpg

Shawn

LOL :HaHa:

Charles Manson is a fruit loop. Nice touch.

And thus, the circle is complete.

To prove that there's variety among psychopaths, here's a segment of a June 21, 2005 Paula Zahn interview of one of Saddam Hussein's guards:

ZAHN: Describe to us how he spent a day and what the conditions were like in the cell where he lived.

O'SHEA: I can't really describe the conditions of the cell. But we can say, that, in a day, he would wake up and get breakfast.

ZAHN: And he had distinct preferences? He liked Raisin Bran?

O'SHEA: Right. He likes Raisin Bran. He did not like Fruit Loops. He would give those back all the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/21/i_ins.01.html

To prove that there's variety among psychopaths, here's a segment of a June 21, 2005 Paula Zahn interview of one of Saddam Hussein's guards:

O'SHEA: Right. He likes Raisin Bran. He did not like Fruit Loops. He would give those back all the time.

I smell a Fruit Loops commercial opportunity:

Sure Raisin Bran may have more nutritive value and bulk, but at least Fruit Loops weren't the choice of murderous and tyrannical despot Saddam Hussein!

So feed your kids Fruit Loops, because Saddam didn't like them.

ZAHN: Describe to us how he spent a day and what the conditions were like in the cell where he lived.

O'SHEA: I can't really describe the conditions of the cell. But we can say, that, in a day, he would wake up and get breakfast.

LOL!

I read the wikipedia section on Charles Manson. He has said some amazing things for a nutcase, then othertimes stuff that's just in la la land.

Quotes from Charles Manson:

"I'm the pope. I'm ten times the pope. I'm sixty times the pope. But I'm the pope in the hills and in the mountains."

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy."

"Women today are not satisfied. ... They want men, but all they find are little boys."

"I may have implied on several occasions to several different people that I may have been Jesus Christ, but I haven't decided yet what I am or who I am."

I think my favorite is "I'm the pope in the hills and mountains." LOL!

Shawn

I like Fruit Loops. They have a nice, enjoyable fruity flavor - that is, like most fruit-flavored products, they have almost no resemblance to the fruits themselves, but do bear a strong similarity to fruit sodas. And, they're not really hard, so they don't leave little bits of stuff in your teeth all day like some of the crunchier flake cereals. They have just the right consistency.

I also just now realized that my deep knowledge of cold cereals indicates that I probably spend a lot of time alone with them, and I've exposed myself as a grade-A loser. Oh well.

I also just now realized that my deep knowledge of cold cereals indicates that I probably spend a lot of time alone with them, and I've exposed myself as a grade-A loser. Oh well.

Don't feel bad! Processed, prefab foods like Fruit Loops are just one the simple joys of post-industrial life! :wicked: In otherwords, I guess I'm a gade-A loser as well. :Doh:

Plus, I just have to ask you Sage, in what context were the words in your signature stated? It is quite a surreal quotation to say the least! :Hmm:

:grin:

• 2 weeks later...
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It's probably more likely he'd eat Fruit of the Looms rather than Fruit Loops. :shrug:

The Devil made me say that. yahoosmile.gifyahoosmile.gif