Goodbye Jesus

What Would A Fundy Do?

ThinkingForMyself

I'm studying for my CGA (Certified General Accountant) part-time. I'm having a great time. Personally, I think it's a lot of fun.

Anyways, this semester I'm taking two courses. One is cost and management accounting, and the other is Accounting Law.

I was sitting in my accounting law course on Saturday morning and started to wonder about things. We're learning about the charter of rights and human rights act. As we were being challenged to think critically about different scenareos where the charter may or may not apply, I began to ask myself. What would a totally out there Christian do in this course? How could they distort the concepts of law to fit with their beliefs? How long would they survive before being laughed at?

It was when we were reading parts of the Charter of Rights that I realized they would really struggle with reality. Or they would really twist things around to the point of being illogical just so they could believe they are right.

Any of you guys wonder about stuff like that?

Yes. Unfortunately it's not hard for me to know what a really out there fundy would do since I was one. Glad I got my brain and my life back.

Seriously, I think about it a lot because I see our government here in the US becoming increasingly distorted and manhandled by theocratists.

I'm studying for my CGA (Certified General Accountant) part-time. I'm having a great time. Personally, I think it's a lot of fun.

Anyways, this semester I'm taking two courses. One is cost and management accounting, and the other is Accounting Law.

I was sitting in my accounting law course on Saturday morning and started to wonder about things. We're learning about the charter of rights and human rights act. As we were being challenged to think critically about different scenareos where the charter may or may not apply, I began to ask myself. What would a totally out there Christian do in this course? How could they distort the concepts of law to fit with their beliefs? How long would they survive before being laughed at?

It was when we were reading parts of the Charter of Rights that I realized they would really struggle with reality. Or they would really twist things around to the point of being illogical just so they could believe they are right.

Any of you guys wonder about stuff like that?

Yes, it explains the state of government in the USA and how our rights are being abused and negated by the theocrat government thugs. (I know, I sound really cynical today...)