Goodbye Jesus

He's Coming!11

Nihil

JESUS IS COMING!!!!!!!!11!one

The signs are all there! He's coming any moment now! Any moment, He'll be here! Get your shit together, He's coming! Hurry! He could be here any second! There's not a moment to lose! He really is coming! He said He would return, and he will! He's coming! He could come right now! He could come right after you read this sentence! Ok, he didn't, BUT HE COULD! He'll be here before you know it! Quickly, you better get everying squared up! Time is running out! Don't just sit there! He's coming, I tell you, He's coming! Really soon! He's right up the corner, He's just down the block, He's across the hall, and He's coming right here! Hurry! He's going to be here any second! There's no time to lose! Hurry! He's coming! You can't let your guard down for a second! He could come when you're on the toilet! He could come when you're sleeping! He could come when you're reading this! This is no joke, He's really fucking coming! You better be ready! Get ready, hurry, because He's coming back! If you're not ready when he returns its gonna be bad, so be ready! Now! We don't know when He's coming, but its SOON! Really really SOON! The world is going down the crapper, so we know He's coming! He said so! Don't waste time packing your bags, He's coming really quickly! He's almost here! Holy shit, He's really really close! Don't waste another nanosecond! He's fucking coming! Run! Run to the church! Before He gets here! Drive your car, and damn the speed limit! There's no time to stop at stop signs! He's coming, He's so incredibly close! Hurry!

He's coming!

Am I too late?

I'm always late for everything. :(

mwc

He's coming any moment now! Any moment,.. He's coming! ... He really is coming! ... He's coming! He could come right now! He could come right after you read this sentence! Ok, he didn't, BUT HE COULD! Don't just sit there! He's coming, I tell you, He's coming! Really soon! He's right up the corner, He's just down the block, He's across the hall, and He's coming right here! Hurry! ... Hurry! He's coming! You can't let your guard down for a second! He could come when you're on the toilet! He could come when you're sleeping! He could come when you're reading this! This is no joke, He's really fucking coming! You better be ready! Get ready, hurry, because He's coming back! If you're not ready when he returns its gonna be bad, so be ready! Now! We don't know when He's coming, but its SOON! Really really SOON! The world is going down the crapper, so we know He's coming! He said so! ... , He's coming really quickly! ... He's fucking coming! Run! Run to the church! Before He gets here! Drive your car, and damn the speed limit! There's no time to stop at stop signs! He's coming, He's so incredibly close! Hurry!

He's coming!

Sounds like a sex offender. Should Jesus be registered?

He could come right after you read this sentence! Ok, he didn't, BUT HE COULD!

:lmao: ROFL!

Jesus is coming soon, huh? Sorry, that's not something I can swallow.

The signs are all there! He's coming any moment now! Any moment, He'll be here! Get your shit together, He's coming! Hurry! He could be here any second! There's not a moment to lose! He really is coming! He said He would return, and he will! He's coming! He could come right now! He could come right after you read this sentence! Ok, he didn't, BUT HE COULD! He'll be here before you know it! Quickly, you better get everying squared up! Time is running out! Don't just sit there! He's coming, I tell you, He's coming! Really soon! He's right up the corner, He's just down the block, He's across the hall, and He's coming right here! Hurry! He's going to be here any second! There's no time to lose! Hurry! He's coming! You can't let your guard down for a second! He could come when you're on the toilet! He could come when you're sleeping! He could come when you're reading this! This is no joke, He's really fucking coming! You better be ready! Get ready, hurry, because He's coming back! If you're not ready when he returns its gonna be bad, so be ready! Now! We don't know when He's coming, but its SOON! Really really SOON! The world is going down the crapper, so we know He's coming! He said so! Don't waste time packing your bags, He's coming really quickly! He's almost here! Holy shit, He's really really close! Don't waste another nanosecond! He's fucking coming! Run! Run to the church! Before He gets here! Drive your car, and damn the speed limit! There's no time to stop at stop signs! He's coming, He's so incredibly close! Hurry!

He's coming!

Jeezushchrist! Now you tell me!!!!

Jesus is coming soon, huh? Sorry, that's not something I can swallow.

Yeah, I had to spit it out - I don't like man cum :)

Am I too late?

I'm always late for everything. :(

mwc

No, you're nopt too late, BUT YOU COULD BE ANY SECOND! You gotta hurry, right now, before its too late! Throw yourself on the ground and beg for mercy before he gets here! Oh shit, He's coming! Hurry! Its almost too late!

Maybe I should post this on a xian site....

One of the books of the Bible, one of Paul's letters, is mostly about settling down a group of people who thought he already came and they missed it.

Throw yourself on the ground ...

Ow! My head! Fuck this!

Now I gotta get a band-aid. Now I will be late. I knew it. It's always somethin'.

mwc

The Pocket Christ-O-Matic... It slices! It dices! Remember, order before midnight tonight! :lmao:

The Pocket Christ-O-Matic... It slices! It dices! Remember, order before midnight tonight! :lmao:

And if you order now you will get your copy of "Salvation for the Damned" as well as the "Mark of the Beast Eraser Kit" (a hundred dollar value) for only $19.95

Jeebus must be the best lover on the planet, since he's been such a long time coming...

Jesus needs some leather stuff so he will definitely come. Be kinky, my guys and gals. :sex::bukkake::bj::begood::3some::10::Love::jerkoff::SUCK::spanka::sex::david::smile:

Jeebus must be the best lover on the planet, since he's been such a long time coming...

BEHOLD! I COME QUICKLY!

He must piss off the ladies, though. All those promises about him "coming" quickly, and still nothing. He'd tire out any woman for sure, I'd think :mellow:

Sounds like he's got killer stamina, though.

And if you order now you will get your copy of "Salvation for the Damned" as well as the "Mark of the Beast Eraser Kit" (a hundred dollar value) for only $19.95...

Nah, make it $19.98. Payable in three equal instalments of... Uh, never mind. :wicked:

This fella's been coming a long-ass time. He might wanna see a doctor about that.