Goodbye Jesus

My First Youtube Video

YDOAPS

I reply to GlennReb's "Atheistic Bullshitters". Yes, I know it is quite obvious that it is my first video, but my presentation will improve as time goes on.

You need to work on getting the audio a bit louder. I had to crank it just to hear it.

Cool! I've been banging on Glennreb for a week now. Dude is about the jerkiest, most arrogant christian I have ever met online. My YouTube username is QMFRadio.

I reply to GlennReb's "Atheistic Bullshitters". Yes, I know it is quite obvious that it is my first video, but my presentation will improve as time goes on.

You need to work on getting the audio a bit louder. I had to crank it just to hear it.

I was trying to keep it low and just talk louder to compensate for that background noise, but I guess it didn't work.

I subscribed to your site.

I like to see what people are debating about.

"Generalizations are typically bad"

---YDOAPS

I agree with this statement, but I do find humor in its irony! :HaHa:

Some friendly pointers for your upcoming videos:

1)Maintain more eye contact with you audience (the camera in this case)

2)Practice your spiel several more times before recording so you avoid tripping over your own words

3)Try having your outlined speech (with bullet points only for ideas you're clear enough on to extemporaneosly elaborate, and more detailed notes for which ideas you need a bit of help on, and of course verbatim for quotes) on your monitor so you quickly glance at them and then easily return eye contact with the camera

All in all though, good first attempt! :3:

Thanks for all the constructive criticism. Does anyone know how to filter out the background noise?

I replied to another GlennReb video. It isn't much better, but it is louder!

When I first came across glennreb I commented on his videos but he deleted my comments.

Then he disabled comments for all his videos. When he made the comment on Richard Dawkins & colonising Mars (it was actually a Steven Hawking quote) and then made a whole video about it I was tearing my hair out at my inability to respond.

Ridi0t's videos and Brett Keane's stuff have restored my sanity. Thanks for your vid response. glennreb is SUCH an asshat it is beyond belief

I also love angryatheist.

Much time can disappear via YouTube

YDOAPS: Get a better microphone. Stay away from the crappy condensor mics that come with sound cards and in some cheap headsets. I notice a lot of people have crappy audio and to me the audio is much more important than the video. I use studio quality mics plus external pre-processing, but that's just me, a radio geek.

Even if you just go to Radio Shack and get one of their cheaper vocal mics, it will be a significant difference from those condensor mics.

Keep up the good work. I've subscribed to your channel.

After his latest moronic "I don't care, god loves me no matter how much of an asshole I am but you're going to bake in the lake" videos, I decided to have some fun. I did two Glenn "music videos" for your enjoyment. Not as good as I'd like, but I don't have a lot of time to dedicate to this sort of thing. I'm particularly bad with the video, but I'm good at editing audio...

GlennReb finally speaks the truth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3Cr6cqIQ6w

GlennReb on smoking weed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7p8FK_UmPo

Enjoy...

Understatement of the year. I spent an entire 5 hour hockey pregame show watching, recording, editing and creating vids yesterday.

When I first came across glennreb I commented on his videos but he deleted my comments.
Same here. By the way, he doesn't answer private messages. Now I got a webcam. He doesn't allow video responses, but I found out that If I put his title in mine and use all of the same tags he does, then it will show up in the sidebar for his video. I keep forgetting to copy his tags, though.

I also love angryatheist.
I've recently become fond of GreydonSquare. His Atheist Nation series is pretty good.

I know.

YDOAPS: Get a better microphone. Stay away from the crappy condensor mics that come with sound cards and in some cheap headsets.
My mic is on my webcam. I got the webcam at BestBuy for $9.95 when it usually costs over $40.

I notice a lot of people have crappy audio and to me the audio is much more important than the video. I use studio quality mics plus external pre-processing, but that's just me, a radio geek.
I think that as well. I actually often go to forums while listening to videos. I'm just working on a laptop and a $10 webcam. I'm broke right now, as I got this computer with no loan. I pretty much spend my entire past check getting this computer and webcam.

Keep up the good work. I've subscribed to your channel
Thank you. It's hard for me to do videos, because my suitmate is a superchristian, and I am paranoid he'd here, and come in here fucking up my video. So, I do them when he isn't around. And my roommate makes a lot of noise, so I also have to wait for him to go. I have about an hour per day. That's about enough time to take watch a video(assuming I have one picked out) and take notes and compose my own. So, I probably won't be making daily videos or anything. I will however, keep making videos.

I was thinking of going after firefly515, but he started to turn around. Now with his anti-muslim videos, I want to go after him again. But if I made a video response It would probably just be a satire of his video listing X-ian atrocities. That would, IMO, undermine the quality of response I am trying to develop.

GlennReb made a new video That I want to respond to, but everyone is here. I have to wait. It is Saturday, so I have no idea when they are going to study and it probably won't be all at the same time.

I made a reply to one of his new videos, but I forgot about that video I wanted to reply to. Well, I basically just called him out in a public challenge.

I watched one of his latest vids -- Refuting the Refuters of Josh McDowell -- and afterward I just thought to myself "this idiot isn't worth my time anymore." He completely disables comments, making meaningful dialog impossible. The only thing he's good for is entertainment value, and even that's marginal. Dude is full of himself and loves to hear himself talk.

He completely disables comments, making meaningful dialog impossible.

I guess you've not seen this page that was created to let us reply to his videos. It doesn't necessarily mean he will watch them, though. In a recent video, he even admitted he only watches about 2 seconds of video from any atheist. I think he may actually respond to my challenge, because he looks like he has a lot of pride and wouldn't want to look like he's scared.

I've been wanting to reply to ryantheyouthpastor's "Hey Atheists-Prove it!" for a while and I may do so tomorrow.

I've been watching this Glennreb trainwreck the last few days...

Seen the replies/remixes of "The Atheist Dance"

Is the original Atheist Dance video around still?

Watching the parodies without having seen the original -- just seems like I'm missing something (though, probably I'm not.)

Glennreb makes me laugh. I pity the guy though, because he's not trying to make me laugh, and he's so, so deluded. I mean, imagine some day he does deconvert -- it's one thing to have embarassing christian posts on an internet forum someplace, but these videos... wow.

(Edit: I found the original atheist dance... http://youtube.com/watch?v=8Dp_nFw3TEA

The remixes are funnier...)