Goodbye Jesus

Christians Are Skeptical

KT45

Well I just finished making a video called "Christians are Skeptical". I plan on putting this on livevideo or youtube with all the other atheist videos there. But I really wanted your opinions on it. So please provide constructive criticism on it. Is my argument decent? Is my video presentable? What can I improve? Please tell me what you think!

If you can't view the video, it basically tries to show that christians are really the most skeptical ones. If a christian had vision, physical proof, documentation, a personal meeting with any other god besides theirs they wouldn't believe in it. Even if scientist could verify its existence and everyone could see it they would cling to their faith desperately claiming that this god is a

1. trick of the devil

2. God testing their faith

3. a hallucination

Well for more info look at the video. Thanks!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j0782y

Okay I realize that the video may take a while to load so......

I put a test video on youtube, please give your impressions. I'll take it down after I get your opinions.

<----------

I thought it was fairly well done. I think your tone in the video is to be commended. I don't get the impression that hate is your motivation.

Perhaps like many who venture to create you are being overly critical of yourself. Nice job!

I found it to be quite humorous, and at the same time, thought provoking. Plus, that demon chick in red was smokin'! :wicked:

Most excellent Taylor. You're quite talented.

Go for it. Stick it up.

It's well produced, lucid, logical, thought-provoking

Be prepared for attacks in the comments tho'. There are some nasty folk out there on YouTube. be thick-skinned

Be prepared for attacks in the comments tho'. There are some nasty folk out there on YouTube. be thick-skinned

True. Anytime you put something in all-inclusive terms- such as your saying that Christians won't believe in Thor even if given evidence- then you're going to get attacked for it. Because people never like having words put in their mouths, and that's how most people feel when a presumption like this is made.

Personally I would have said that I doubt they would believe, or that history shows that most Christians still wouldn't believe.

I do love the tone & presentation overall though!