Goodbye Jesus

Catholic Schools Closed

garrisonjj

Recently the bishop here closed many catholic schools at the outrage of parents and in a rude way. Now his response was that its god's will! Well for fuck"s sake! God finally willed something good!

it wouldn't have been the millions they paid out to silence sex victims of priests would it? Fuckin god's will! What a laugh and how those sincere parents were hurt!

Recently the bishop here closed many catholic schools at the outrage of parents and in a rude way. Now his response was that its god's will! Well for fuck"s sake! God finally willed something good!

it wouldn't have been the millions they paid out to silence sex victims of priests would it? Fuckin god's will! What a laugh and how those sincere parents were hurt!

Haha, good one.

They recently closed three Catholic schools in my county; I believe all of them had enrollments of under 100 students. Profits rule even in the church. I wouldn't doubt that the money is to pay for all those lawsuits against their pedophile priests. Hitting them where it hurts--in the wallet--seems to be the only way to force change. (I hope)

God's will? Or just plain "couldn't make budget"?

On a positive note, I should at least say that the catholic schools tend to turn out better quality students than the public ones...or am I wrong on that..

God's will? Or just plain "couldn't make budget"?

Anything like this is along the right lines.

On a positive note, I should at least say that the catholic schools tend to turn out better quality students than the public ones...or am I wrong on that..

Not sure about that one, but I wouldn't be surprised. Considering public schools don't work very hard to actually educate people.