Goodbye Jesus

Crazy Christian Chain Emails

Ex-COG

I know several of us have complained about Christian emails that are sent to us, usually containing some sappy "Jesus loves you" message along with a challenge to send it to ten more people just to prove that you are not ashamed of Jesus. I've just found a blog where one lady, sick of people sending her this stuff, decided to fight back by posting every silly email she gets. Read about praytriotism, Jesus the stalker, and the guy who Jesus told to go out, buy milk, and drive around 'til he was told who to give it to. http://onacrazychain.wordpress.com/ If I get any more religious emails from my family, I may send them in!

Keeping this site online isn't free, so we need your support! Make a one-time donation or choose one of the recurrent patron options by clicking here.

Eegads!

I'm afraid to look.

I know they're all going to be screwy in one way or another.

Guest vennetta2000
I know several of us have complained about Christian emails that are sent to us, usually containing some sappy "Jesus loves you" message along with a challenge to send it to ten more people just to prove that you are not ashamed of Jesus. I've just found a blog where one lady, sick of people sending her this stuff, decided to fight back by posting every silly email she gets. Read about praytriotism, Jesus the stalker, and the guy who Jesus told to go out, buy milk, and drive around 'til he was told who to give it to. http://onacrazychain.wordpress.com/ If I get any more religious emails from my family, I may send them in!

I also use to receive those emails when I was a christian. Now that I am not one anymore I just recieved an email from my aunt about famous that died a week or so later for denying jesus. People like the first lead singer from AC/DC. I thought that was the dumbest one yet. I wish I could let you all veiw but I deleted it I thought that was insensitive and foul.

Taken from, a letter from jesus

after talking about hiding and watching you all day without you seeing you get this

"Tonight when you went to bed, I spilled moonlight upon your face "

Do I just have a filthy mind or does this sound really dodgy????

definitely a euphomism

Taken from, a letter from jesus

after talking about hiding and watching you all day without you seeing you get this

"Tonight when you went to bed, I spilled moonlight upon your face "

Do I just have a filthy mind or does this sound really dodgy????

definitely a euphomism

Yeah, sounds icky to me, too. But, as the old saying goes (or should), "dirty minds think alike." :wicked:

I also use to receive those emails when I was a christian. Now that I am not one anymore I just recieved an email from my aunt about famous that died a week or so later for denying jesus. People like the first lead singer from AC/DC. I thought that was the dumbest one yet. I wish I could let you all veiw but I deleted it I thought that was insensitive and foul.

vennetta,

Hey, your first post! You've been lurking for a while. A belated Welcome to Ex-C!

Taph

Xian emails?

I don't get 'em

I don't want 'em

If by some outside chance I started getting 'em, the keywords would go in my SpamKiller quicker than stink on cat-poop.