Goodbye Jesus

Jesus created Sex

Guest Davidjayjordan

Guest Davidjayjordan

Because Jesus hated the churches and the church people called the scribes and pharisees for their deplorable domination over real people so they wouldn't be liberated. Let me be critical about the religious systems that obviously have made sex a sin, when through research and study you can find out that the Lord, the Creator is sexual, very sexual...and so should his Temple be sexual, which temple we are.

Simple, logical and true, even if the churchies disagree and the heathen are not liberated sexually as well.

SEE http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/JesusCreatedSex.html

But let's be more specific and get into the details of math and architecture of our human body and how it relates directly to the temple architecture the Lord did project to show these principles.

I put this on-line today...see what you think.

But use respect and show some logic and do the research and especially use your brain... and follow the guidelines for posting stated HERE..

SEX in the Temple

We, as humans are sexual and have been created 'In the Image' of a very sexual and creative GOD. Matter of fact, it was he Himself who 'created Sex' And as He has said over and over again, we are the ultimate TEMPLE of the Lord.

What? know ye not that your body is the Temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? (1 Corinthians 9:16)

So forget worshipping a place or a church building, even if it is called a 'temple' because as the prophet Jeremiah said ....

Trust ye not in lying words, saying, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, The temple of the LORD, are these.

Why because people down through the ages have been seduced into worshipping things that man has made rather than the Lord.

For Israel hath forgotten his Maker, and buildeth temples; and Judah hath multiplied fenced cities: but I will send a fire upon his cities, and it shall devour the palaces thereof. (Hosea 8:14)

For remember, the scribes and pharisees and even the people started to worship the Temple in Jerusalem when our Lord was HERE ...... , thinking it was the temple of God, So when Jesus said...

Destroy this temple and in three days I shall raise it up.

They mistaken thought, he was talking about the temple of Solomon, a man-made temple. But it was Jesus's BODY that was the real Temple ... They being so carnal and in the flesh, thought the temple of God was made of stones and timber and artifacts...and so accused him of threatening to tear down their worshipped Temple. I mean even Jesus's own disciples were under the impression, that the Temple was Holy. (Mathew 24: 1) And yet from the beginning, and even way back in the Old Testament the Lord, had said, that our bodies were the ultimate Temple, the only real temple He would enter into

Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? (Acts 7: 49 Isaiah 66: 1) .

He ONLY resides in the Temple of our Body, in our hearts and souls, if we will receive Him and His Salvation. That is where He will reside, through His Spirit. The Lord does NOT live in church buildings or temples. Do you understand, the difference ?

O.K. that is step ONE, as you need to know that we can not worship a mere building made by man, neither worship the true temple made without hands... our body ... but ONLY worship the Creator of this Temple and the Creator of ALL the UNIVERSE. (SEE Creation not evolution)

Therefore having this strong foundation, if any in going further and deeper as to what the tabernacle and temple designs were suppose to teach us about sexuality and the Lord then study further. I'll try to help with a, STEP BY STEP progression from the Tabernacle, to Temple, to the Tree of Life as taught by Moses, to the floor plans of great church architecture and WHY, to the Finale which will absolutely prove that all temple designs were based on our unique and powerful ratios and DESIGN of our Bodies. Are you up to real research. Then let's get started...

PART ONE

Sex in the Tabernacle Design - Sacred Geometry

PART TWO

Sex in the Temple Design - Kabuallah

PART THREE

Sex in the Tree of Life - Mathematics - Body Design

PART FOUR

Sex in Church Architecture - Notre Dame, Rennes Les Chateau, Roslyn Chapel

PART FIVE

Sex in Prophecy - Horn of David

With these in heart and mind, these principles from scriptures and design, and architecture, should give you more FAITH in being truly sexual and truly Christian. But don't believe me, make your own decisions for yourself.....for the study of architecture will take us into a journey into biology, mathematics, and scriptures in studying the greatest temple ever built, the temple of our BODY. For as the King David said ......

I will praise thee,(JESUS) for I am FEARfully and WONDERfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. (Pslam 139: 14)

Amen ? Don't you agree ?

In His Temple Service

David Jay Jordan

From ... http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/SexintheTemple.html

But stick exactly to the subject matter, I have presented and do NOT get off target with a million other questions...

Thanks and I will only respond to the respectful and the searching and the sincere....

Guest Davidjayjordan

Hey, great symbols to the right of my Name... at first I was going to complain, but noticing the sexual symbols of the Christian fish which represents the Visica Pisces, the vagina of life and all creation, how can I protest. Beautiful symbolism and oh how fitting and true, SEE http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/Ch...FishSymbol.html ...and putting themtogether to form a triangle, again BRILLIANT as the downward pointed triangle of the female genitalia, is the integral part of the overall double hexagon of the piezoelectric effect of sex itself. Amazing, and to think it also shows the Trinity of Father, and Mother and SON.... Thanks guys and gals.... and I do hope you aren;t just a bunch of old men, and you ALL aren;t over the hill and over the thrill, for there is much much more to sex than just pleasure, it is spiritual in essense from the beginning which is the topic of this thread. isn;t the Lord amazing in creating sex and thereby the possibility of real union beyond just mere pleasure and beyond just mere reproduction..

Thanks for the SYMBOL, Moderater and exChurchies...... I am an exchruchy as well, mind you I saw them rather early in life. Its almost a no-brainer to not see through their hypocracy and insanities.

All knowlege is good, and I may have use for this info. I am glad some Christians aren't sadomasochist.

( I require a physical revelation from god that I can see with my own eyes, so don't get any ideas, I am still atheist. hehe)

I only skimmed the link so far, but I want to say excellent post even at the risk of being hasty. This goes in my bookmarks. Thanks.

But use respect and show some logic and do the research and especially use your brain... and follow the guidelines for posting stated HERE..

Do you understand, the difference ?

O.K. that is step ONE

if any in going further and deeper as to what the tabernacle and temple designs were suppose to teach us about sexuality and the Lord then study further. I'll try to help with a, STEP BY STEP progression from the Tabernacle, to Temple, to the Tree of Life as taught by Moses, to the floor plans of great church architecture and WHY, to the Finale which will absolutely prove that all temple designs were based on our unique and powerful ratios and DESIGN of our Bodies. Are you up to real research. Then let's get started...

Amen ? Don't you agree ?

But stick exactly to the subject matter, I have presented and do NOT get off target with a million other questions...

Thanks and I will only respond to the respectful and the searching and the sincere....

Gosh - sounds like you'd make a wonderful, exiting, caring, sensitive, fun-loving, thoughtful lover.

Thanks and I will only respond to the respectful

and the searching and the sincere....

:Wendywhatever:

Hey!  What's wrong with being a sadomasochist? ;)

I think abstaning from sex and bullying people into abstenence is a form of sadomasochist sickness.

Your brand of sickness may actually not be sick at all just naughty... :wicked:

Thanks and I will only respond to the respectful

and the searching and the sincere....

Thats what they all say....

We will see. But I really do appreciate the Post and links.

Will need more time to read over, but looks interesting. At least it seems somewhat novel. Congratulations on piquing my curiosity, despite any base differences we may have over your initial premise.

Amen ? Don't you agree ?

Amen? :lmao:

My question is....what is your point? What is there to debate? Most people here aren't Christian any longer, myself included, so why care about what somebody claims their man-made God-concept thinks about sex? Are we supposed to jump back into an irrational belief system because of architecture and sex?

What is the debate here?

Guest Davidjayjordan

Someone stated """I think abstaning from sex and bullying people into abstenence is a form of sadomasochist sickness."""

Amen brother or sister, you got that right... these perverts that try to stop the normal and natural are sadomasochistic. If people choose to be asexual, so be it... the principle of life, is don;t force, don't intimidate, don;t use social and religious so-called morals to dictate behaviour.

What the Lord created is what the Lord created, irregradless of sexual orientation, or sexual activity. He/She does not judge according to the superficial outside, but to what is going on in our hearts, and how we treat others. The dam churches have tried to intimidate and bully and subdue men through churchy women, and women through trying to make them into Paulian moulds, when Paul obviously had patriarchical problems, and didn;t believe in the Lord's equality of men and women...

And this insane practise in the school system of encouraging abstinence is a type of force, and a type of moral propaganda forced upon our young. It actual;l;y shows that those abstaining are getting more screwed up than the normal and natural. But back to the topic...

And it is deep and takes some mathematical background and real searching rather than merely one liners, however good they are. let's stick to the topic...guys and gals.... for we are all sexual whether exchurchies, exChristians or Christians.... there's something down there and our common sex organ is our brains. Isn;t it amazing... and thrilling.

Guest Davidjayjordan

Amen? :lmao:

My question is....what is your point? (My upper point is simple and straight forward... Jesus created sex, a divine being created sex... as divine design is shown in biological sex.... and if you go further, the ultimate temple is our bodies.... as we can absolutely prove through architecturial math or through sacred geometry. have you not studied these things ? if not go to the hyperlinks provided)) What is there to debate? Most people here aren't Christian any longer, (who cares, then be scientists or sexual explorers... find out the design truths about sexuality and real SEX. Don't be so limited in your prospective just because churchies are so limited. Find out real Christian sexuality or debate what you know about random loose no design sexuality) myself included, so why care about what somebody claims their man-made God-concept thinks about sex? (I like design and meaning and the purpose of sex, and why it is powerful in esoteric writings, and real sex in real life..... don;t you. Get on the topic. Thanks) Are we supposed to jump back into an irrational belief system because of architecture and sex? (First you have to understand architecture before you can dismiss what you don;t know about. Why are you anti-architecture. Don't be afraid of what you have never studied, and don;t be afraid to comprehend how architecture fits into sex. I was hoping real skeptics would be real searchers and get deep into topics and help with the research and advancement of sexual and spiritual knowledge...

Try this simple start of architecturial mathematics. It's really basic, but once you catch the mathematics, you will note that it is the mathematics of power and BEAUTY, and then you will discover with time and effort, that sex is power and that's why it is so beautiful......

http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/Whatisbeauty.html

"What is the debate here?"

Sex and Design, so start studying or start doing the practical thrilling research and testing. Ah Yes, the testing and proving of that which is true.

Can you research Sex and Design if you don't accept the "design" part?

:wacko: I'm a heterosexual male. 50 years old, never been intimate and I never chose to be asexual. I'm not wanting to rape a gal. But this Curse has got to Stop. Religious Gods are man made.

... Nature has made sex wonderful. I agree. Now I can't understand why my other half can't be found? This is driving me crazy... :wacko:

(I don't think one has to say... "Amen")

(What I would like ... :cunn: Then I will find the Architecture I've always wanted.)