Goodbye Jesus

The Carm Forums

southdakota2005

I've been having a blast on the CARM forum site. It is a Christian site that has a section for Atheists and I have been having fun posting and debating. There are quite a few other non-believers who stand by me and add their thoughts when I get kicked down. It has been honing my debating skills and has given me a chance to gage the reactions of Christians to non-believers. I have been posting various bible problems and I love the answers I have been getting in regards to these problems.

I've been having a blast on the CARM forum site. It is a Christian site that has a section for Atheists and I have been having fun posting and debating. There are quite a few other non-believers who stand by me and add their thoughts when I get kicked down. It has been honing my debating skills and has given me a chance to gage the reactions of Christians to non-believers. I have been posting various bible problems and I love the answers I have been getting in regards to these problems.

Big question... what's the latest news on Supersport? :HaHa:

Big question... what's the latest news on Supersport? :HaHa:

Latest Stuporspurt quote on the "fundies say the darndest things" website (www.fstdt.com) - posted on January 25:

“Well the everyone grab your ticket! The dark side is going to make it that every man, woman and child has free health care. It's not exactly the same, but for me it brings back images of the jews being led towards the death showers in Germany."

Latest Stuporspurt quote on the "fundies say the darndest things" website (www.fstdt.com) - posted on January 25:

“Well the everyone grab your ticket! The dark side is going to make it that every man, woman and child has free health care. It's not exactly the same, but for me it brings back images of the jews being led towards the death showers in Germany."

:eek: WTF were they smoking??

:ugh:

CARM is alright. Casey Powell is a complete idiot.

I agree. He will not listen or reason with anyone......

:eek: WTF were they smoking??

:ugh:

It gets even better (worse, actually). SS was quoted on fstdt.com again this morning.

Someone called "Tiggy" posed this question to him on Theology Web: "Supersport, fair is fair. Would you please tell us what your scientific qualifications are? What is your profession?"

The response: "My qualification is I'm a God-fearing college dropout redneck hick landlord who goes after darwinism with freaking vengeance....and I just happen to have the truth on my side."

http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/showpost...p;postcount=112

I'm still trying to get Carico to give me a straight answer in CARM,

I dont even bother with Powell or sport.