Goodbye Jesus

Wow! Don't Mess With This Lady.

eel_shepherd

Wow, I can see why YouTube has taken off the way it has. I just watched a short (5 min.) video that was dy-frickin-NAMic. Some ex-Muslim woman who's found her On button in a big way, decimating the opposition, in this instance a couple (or three) of male Muslim mental midgets who probably aren't used to taking it in the chops like that outside the home.

As I type this, that 5-minute video has, check this out, seven hundred and twenty-nine pages of text responses. Can this be all that far from a record?

Here's the URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPglHZQf-0

I first saw this vid a few months ago.

She is a very powerful woman.

Her name is something like Wafa Sultan. She's Syrian-American. There are some other videos if you just type her name into the search box.

:eek: Wow - I hope she lives through the aftermath. She's probably got quite a few nut-jobs after her now. :(

Good for her, though. :)

I was in horror when she said she wasn't a Muslim, but a secular humanist and the guy yelled at her, "Why should we listen to you? You are nothing but a heritic!"

I found this yesterday through clicking on another link in youtube and I have been thinking about this woman ever since. Unbelievably powerful and full of righteous anger. I'm glad to find this thread because I am glad to now know her name! Thanks to Rachelness.

I loved it how she responded to that man who called her a heretic, a blasphemer, etc.

These are personal matters that do not concern you. Brother, you can believe in stones as long as you don't throw them at me...

...believe in stones....

I could listen all day to her, just to hear the sound of her voice.