Goodbye Jesus

Hello..

Insanity personified

greetings heathens! im jeff and im new...from what I can tell almost everyone here is older than me (im 16) but thats okay...looking forward to meeting you all

Hi Jeff. I'm 57 and close to being the oldest member. But there are members close to your age.

Greetings IP. Welcome to the forums.

greetings heathens! im jeff and im new...from what I can tell almost everyone here is older than me (im 16)

Shit - my kids are older than you. But, if it helps any, I think like a 14 year old. :HaHa:

Welcome to ex-c, Jeff. Oh, and we do have younger members here also.

Welcome, I'm 18, just a couple years older.

Hello, I'm another old person, 41, but hey there are some younger people around.

I think a 13 year old person just joined us recently. Welcome.

Hi ya Jeff,

Welcome! Let's just say I'm old enough to be your mom. As someone mentioned there are folks of various ages around here with the youngest being 13.

I hope you stick around, regardless of age there are some really great people here.

Welcome young person, I'm an old geezer from what I can see. I think you'll do just fine.

greetings heathens! im jeff and im new...from what I can tell almost everyone here is older than me (im 16)

Shit - my kids are older than you. But, if it helps any, I think like a 14 year old. :HaHa:

Welcome to ex-c, Jeff. Oh, and we do have younger members here also.

Hah! It only gets worse. I was chatting with some cute new receptionist at work, then realized she was younger than my son. Just hang on grandpa, it'll get much worse for you! :Old:

Welcome to the forums IP. It's a good community here. Enjoy.

greetings heathens! im jeff and im new...from what I can tell almost everyone here is older than me (im 16) but thats okay...looking forward to meeting you all

Heil dir mein Freund!

(Okay okay... welcome friend, greetings from Germany ;) )

Failte! (Greetings and Welcome!)

I'm 22, but I have a sister that's only a few months older than you (just recently turned 17), so I'm not too far away in the age bracket.

Tho speaking of feeling old- I was watching the freshman come into my Uni this year and feeling like I wanted to cry, 'cause most of them were 17 and 18, yet some of the guys looked old enough to be my professors! I felt quite old just knowing that I was born before '88-89.

Hope you have fun!

Slainte! (Farewell/Good luck!)