Goodbye Jesus

Those Pesky Fundies

ThinkingForMyself

Hey everybody!

Remember a while back I told you about the pastor who wants money to go to Asia? I also sent him an e-mail saying my income is stretched pretty thin and my answer is no.

This guy is worse than a door to door salesman. He keeps e-mailing me saying he wants to meet with me to talk about what his imaginary friend is doing. I've told the man many times that I work full-time monday to friday. I guess he picks and choses what he wants to hear. He thinks that I'm available to meet with him on a Friday afternoon. This is annoying.

Seriously, if I had money to go on a trip, I would take it myself. But alas I am at home studying for my CGA. Now when someone tells me no, they only need to say it once, not 15-20 times.

So for now I'm ignoring him. Seeing if that will get the message accross. If not, I will tell him that I'm a proud partner of Planned Parenthood.

Amazing how these people think harassment is pefectly legit so long as an invisible sky daddy is involved.

I would delibrately misconstrue his "attentions" just to freak him out.

"Ohmigod!!" Are you stalking me? Ew! Cut it out! I really don't want to hear about your "special relationships". I'm not attracted to you! (or....I don't swing that way) Stop contacting me! Sicko!"

Say that you will meet him at a hotel. Do so, show up with normal clothes on, but with a peek of thong in back. Whisper that you've brought protection, and some movies too, and ask what he *feels* like doing.

That should end any and all contact. Seriously. He'll question even his own salvation if he thinks he's been touched by a gay man.

You guys are funny. :D

I know a pastor who is actually turned on by statements like those. He'd take it litteraly and come with condoms in hand. Weirdos lead people to a life of delusion.

I could tell him I'm gay and I'd do his wife while he watched.... If he keeps on insisting that I meet him I'll ask him to bring is wife along and he'll enjoy some entertainment. :wicked:

Ask him if he does oral sex as well and as often as he demands money...innocently of course. :grin:

Amazing how these people think harassment is pefectly legit so long as an invisible sky daddy is involved.

Of course that's exactly one prime motivation for morontheists. Aaaah, normally it'd be baaad of me to do this'n'that, but now Gaaaaawd tells me that it's okay to hate you, harrass you, younameit, ain't that great? I can be an arsehole and have the best excuse of the world!!!

At least that's what they "think" with their three active neurons... :lmao:

Say that you will meet him at a hotel. Do so, show up with normal clothes on, but with a peek of thong in back. Whisper that you've brought protection, and some movies too, and ask what he *feels* like doing.

That should end any and all contact. Seriously. He'll question even his own salvation if he thinks he's been touched by a gay man.

I don't know about that. I've heard about these "pastors" in the news and stuff...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest yolanda

Don't even give another reason. If you do, he'll find a way to break it down, and he might attack you in the process, like accuse you of resisting his god. Yes, he picks and chooses what he wants to hear. You have the right to keep your reasons to yourself. If he still won't take no for an answer, tell him that you'll end all communication with him, and follow through.