Goodbye Jesus

Satan Is Dead!

nivek

Watch this vid at YouTube and SEE!

kFL

How fucking embarrassing. I hereby officially renounce my membership in the African-American race. Fucking idiots.

I'm tempted to drive down there and slaughter half the community just to prove that the reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I'm tempted to drive down there and slaughter half the community just to prove that the reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Too Funny!

I don't understand why it is that African-Americans embrace Christainity so strongly. To me, it's like Native Americans worshipping Small Pox.

Only thing we'll need when ya return is a Klingon pointing a rifle at you. lol

I don't understand why it is that African-Americans embrace Christainity so strongly.

It was partly a byproduct of slavery. Many southern whites "christianized" their slaves, in part to justify slavery and to make it seem not so bad to the north. Its also like many things passed down from generation to generation.

It was partly a byproduct of slavery. Many southern whites "christianized" their slaves, in part to justify slavery and to make it seem not so bad to the north. Its also like many things passed down from generation to generation.

Which is exactly why I find it so disturbing that African-Americans embrace the religion so strongly. It was used to justify horrible atrocities committed against them as a people.

The following is the most eye opening and accurate words you can ever read about slavery in the US, the words of the slaves who lived it. Reading these words, I completely understand why African Americans can be prejudiced against whites, but what I will never understand is why they still embrace their religion.

Slave Narriatives From The Federal Writers' Project 1936-1938

Which is exactly why I find it so disturbing that African-Americans embrace the religion so strongly. It was used to justify horrible atrocities committed against them as a people.

The following is the most eye opening and accurate words you can ever read about slavery in the US, the words of the slaves who lived it. Reading these words, I completely understand why African Americans can be prejudiced against whites, but what I will never understand is why they still embrace their religion.

Slave Narriatives From The Federal Writers' Project 1936-1938

Over a year ago I brought up this very discussion. Here is the thread, http://www.ex-christian.net/index.php?showtopic=4647&hl=

Essentially we concluded that conquered races embrace the god(s) of their conquerors, as they must be more powerful. That and cultural conditioning over passing generations seals the deal. This explains why Roman Catholicism is predominant in Mexico, Central and South America. They were conquered by Catholics.

Guest vennetta2000
How fucking embarrassing. I hereby officially renounce my membership in the African-American race. Fucking idiots.

I definitly agree. This is beyond embarrassing, it's just stupid. Do these people not have anything better to do? I grew up in black churches this sort of reminds of them.

I don't understand why it is that African-Americans embrace Christainity so strongly. To me, it's like Native Americans worshipping Small Pox.

That's something I could never understand either. I know of Native Americans who superficially practice their own traditions yet always make sure that their true affiliation is Christian, and that they're always honoring Christ. That simply blows my mind. Stockholm syndrome on a mass basis?

The other main religion of African-Americans, Islam, is another thing. The Koran was used in Africa in much the same way as the Bible in America - to justify the forceful abduction and enslaving of African natives as a "lower" form of humanity. If you ask me personally if I were black I would practice the religion of my ancestors, really - my Yoruba or Ashanti ancestors.

Too Funny!

It makes a lot of sense, at least back when Africans were enslaved in the US originally. Christianity was a religion cooked up by a people, the Jews, that have been spat on, enslaved, killed en masse, etc. practically since they shuffled out of the desert.

If one is working 18-20 hour days at backbreaking labor, returning at the end of the day to a meal of scraps and whatever else can be scrounged, beaten or killed at the whim of another, the idea that someone loves them and that it'll all get better when they die is a rather attractive one. Even better when you're told that eventually your oppressors will get their asses kicked when the guy that loves you so much comes back. It's a slave religion, so why wouldn't it appeal to others in bondage? Life sucks, but it'll get better when you die.

That's one of the reasons it's so popular amongst the unwashed masses today. The average citizen is as in thrall to the combined powers of government and big business as any slave ever was, the masters just use different terms, with a Nike emblem on the whip...

Why do blacks seem to be so enthusiastic still? Well, it does seem rather silly for them to continue to embrace the religion that says what was done to their ancestors was A-OK, but then again, it seems rather silly that ANYONE falls for the crap to begin with, white, black, yellow, or chartruse...

Yeah, I find it weird that Christianity has managed to make the Asian converts it has. I mean, it's not huge over there, but still. Asian religions generally teach that you're okay the way you are, and if there's a God(s) to watch out for you, then great! If there isn't, so what? Enjoy yourself. Honor your family. Live well. Respect others. Don't try fighting nature.

And then there's the Christians coming in and converting people to considering themselves dirty, shameful beings full of sin they can't do anything about, who despise their earthly lives and insist that only those who debase themselves in front of their undeniable, angry God can make it into heaven, everybody else goes to hell.

Personally I think a lot of it has to do with hundreds of years of the Western world emphasizing its superiority over all others, and enforcing that superiority in trade, commerce, and empires.

Isn't there a New Testament admonishment against belittling angelic beings? Hasn't the "devil" been defeated for at least the last two thousand years? Yet bad shit still happens? So he's dead now? Who will ever take his place? I hereby volunteer for the position! :fdevil:

...sigh... it almost seems that christianity is the source of black stupidity; Every person in that video, including-- no, especially the cop, looked like the half-literate alcoholic that the reporters always ask to describe whatever happened at that scene. And the reporters looked the same. And was that a lynching rope those two standing over the chalk outline were holding?

I'm just floored by the concept of paying $10 to go to someone's funeral. What's next, the wedding of Jesus and the Bride of Christ from the book of Revelations? Then will they have a "baby shower" for people who are "born again"? :HaHa:

Did some of them old ladies have a Hanging rope? Isnt that like a taboo thing?

The African American community's "love affair" with Christianity is textbook Stockholm Syndrome, plain and simple. It isn't surprising. And the strength of the African American community has ALWAYS been the Baptist church. Honestly, I don't know if we'll ever severe our ties with the death cult in my lifetime.

Hmm... I can count the number of black non-believers I know, including myself, on...2 hands?

I am the ONLY black non believer in my neck of the woods. Needless to say, I am very closeted about my athiesm.

Somebody went a bit overboard on the devil's horns, eh?

Either that or Jesus rebuked the freaking easter bunny--oops.

Somebody went a bit overboard on the devil's horns, eh?

Either that or Jesus rebuked the freaking easter bunny--oops.

I don't know what's more embarrassing amongst my people. Speaking in tongues or mentioning "Satan" after very other word. Buncha fucking, these people. Then again, I'm from the Caribbean and [fanatical] Christian folks down there are a whole other breed.