Goodbye Jesus

Anger…on Wikipidea

saxyroze

I don’t know how long this will be up but I looked Christianity up on wikipidea and found this and only this....

FUCK YOU WIKIPEDIA!!! YOU FUCKING PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! DO NOT MAKE FUN OF MY RELIGION!!! DO I PERSECUTE YOU FOR YOUR RELIGIOS BELIEFS? NO! SO WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PERSECUTE MINE? SO NOW THAT YOU ARE PERSECUTING MY RELIGIOUS RIGHTS BY NOT LETTING ME POST ABOUT THEM I'M TAKING AWAY THE RELIGIOUS RIGHTS OF EVERYONE!!! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE GLORIOUS RELIGION THAT IS KNOWN AS HERRISOLOGY!!! BELIEVE ME YOU HAVE INVOKED THE WHETTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

:lmao:

Does anyone know what "Herrisology" may be?

This is some funny stuff you found, I can't wait till a True Christian finds that.

I don’t know how long this will be up but I looked Christianity up on wikipidea and found this and only this....

FUCK YOU WIKIPEDIA!!! YOU FUCKING PISSED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME!!! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES!!! DO NOT MAKE FUN OF MY RELIGION!!! DO I PERSECUTE YOU FOR YOUR RELIGIOS BELIEFS? NO! SO WHY DO YOU FEEL THE NEED TO PERSECUTE MINE? SO NOW THAT YOU ARE PERSECUTING MY RELIGIOUS RIGHTS BY NOT LETTING ME POST ABOUT THEM I'M TAKING AWAY THE RELIGIOUS RIGHTS OF EVERYONE!!! ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THE GLORIOUS RELIGION THAT IS KNOWN AS HERRISOLOGY!!! BELIEVE ME YOU HAVE INVOKED THE WHETTNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity

:lmao:

Does anyone know what "Herrisology" may be?

It doesn't give any results on Google.

Guest sunpaws

Somebody must've fixed it because the article is back to normal now. "Christianity is a monotheistic religion centered on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth", blah blah blah.

Forget about Herrisology--I wanna know what the fuck the WHETTNING is..... :HaHa:

Hmmm....I wonder if this was just some spoof, y'know...like some guy named Herris was just surfing the internet one day, and had had a bit too much to drink maybe--which would explain the terrible spelling ("RELIGIOS")--and decided it'd be funny to fuck around with Wikipedia for awhile.

Yeah I really couldn't find anything in the article itself that seemed derogatory to Christians. Even if somebody was simply being oversensitive it's still a long shot, as far as I'm concerned. There isn't anything like "Christianity generally does not line up with arguments based on facts" or some other dismissive tone.

Perhaps a Jew or Muslim was offended in some way by the article on Christianity?

It's very easy for wiki editors to revert back to the original version of the article but often the discussion is what is of interest and you see what the vandal actually says to the editors. It could be that comment was supposed to be posted in the "discussion" area and some how ended up on the main page, but I doubt it. It could happen though. I've done it, but not erasing the whole article....

Forget about Herrisology--I wanna know what the fuck the WHETTNING is..... :HaHa:

The only thing I could think of when I read this was a guy so mad he wet his pants.

:puke:

I don't know about his religion, but to me "The Whettening" is very similar to "The Wettening" that is episode 9 of Invader Zim

Part 1, approx 5 minutes long.

Part 2 (you can skip to part 2 without part 1, but it makes more sense to watch both), also approx 5 minutes.

I hope you guys get a kick out of it; maybe the guy's just a big geek like me.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest The Whettening

The "geek" you speak of is Teh_Courage. He, and the rest of the Triforce, have been tasked by Teh_Prophet to rekindle the flames of Herrisology. The Triforce has been asked to spread the Word through Wikipedia, but they have decided to mock Teh Prophet, by constant deletion of his Word. The Action taken by Teh_Courage has obviously been seen. Good.

If you would like to know more, contact Wikipedia and ask for information of Herrisology.

Only by knowing Teh Prophet, will you be able to stop me...The Whettening!!!!

Guest The Whettening

==Herrisology==

A religion formed long ago by Teh Prophet. His message was lost for a millennia before it was discovered simultaneously by three individuals known only as the Triforce. Together the Triforce wrote three books to show the exploits of Teh Prophet and to share the commandments that were given to Teh Prophet so that we may avoid the Whettening.

It is said the world was created by God, and this is the first secret he lay down upon Teh Prophet. He told Teh Prophet of his creation of the world and how he managed to do it in seven days. This secret that had been confided solely in Teh Profit begat the birth of the religion, Herrisology.

Teh Prophet began to spread his word, but followers were slow to join. God said to Teh Prophet that he will be smitten for not promoting the Word, and he sent down the Whettening on Teh Prophet, but Teh Prophet was strong and withstood the Whettening. This impressed God and began to give Teh Prophet more of his exclusive Commandments.

These Commandments were recorded in a Tome, which has since been lost for a millennia. There were 9,528 Commandments passed from God to Teh Prophet. Teh Prophet taught people of his teachings and gained followers. Soon the followers had conspired against Teh Prophet and planned to kill him. God, fearing for Teh Prophet’s life, smited the followers with the Whettening.

God realized that he could never trust Teh Prophet to run a religion and smited him with the Whettening as well, but again Teh Prophet withstood. This angered God and he begat to destroy the great Nations of the World with the Whettening. Teh Prophet commanded God to stop citing one his own commandments, but God was pissed so he created a being to take Teh Prophet’s place… a being known only as EsEs. Teh Prophet knew that this being created by God could never be smoted even by the Whettening, so he used his own powers to create another being known as DeeKay. This angered God and he sent the Whettening upon Teh Prophet, but Teh Prophet commanded DeeKay to stop the Whettening. This angered God and he sent EsEs to stop DeeKay.

The too deities fought a bitter struggle, but in the end a tie was formed. Both God and Teh Prophet were super pissed that the Whettening had been destroyed by the battle. So God banished both deities for eternity. Teh Prophet was pardoned in the eyes of God but was condemned to futilely giving his message to the unlistening ears that populated the Earth, the Nu Humes. Teh Prophet spread his message, but was outraged by the Nu Humes’ religion where God has a son to save them from the Whettening.

Teh Prophet confronted God on his creation of the Nu Humes and their lies. God reminded Teh Prophet of his duties. This angered Teh Prophet who decided that his only was out of his fate was to send his message into the future the only way he knew how…the Whettening. He labored for years to create a Tome that would be read by three individuals he called the Triforce. These three individuals would see the errors in the ways of others and spread the message of Teh Prophet by warning others of the coming Whettening. When his Tome was complete he tore himself asunder into three parts, forming the bases of the Triforce. Then, using the last remaining power of the Final Whettening, he sent himself forward in time where we was discovered by The Triforce. They learned his message and Commandments and spoke with Teh Prophet…via email. Teh Prophet told that he life force existed through The Triforce and that his being was trapped in cyber-space. He told The Triforce to spread his message to the Nu Humes that would listen. Thus, The Triforce begat to write the books of Teh Prophet, each focusing on the Commandments that were given to Teh Prophet by God. The first book was “The Beginning,” the second book was “The Life and Times of Teh Prophet,” the third was “The Return of the Final Whettening.” Each book was completed, but Teh Prophet said unto the Triforce to hold the knowledge to only those faithful. The Triforce knew he meant to show his message slowly, and only to the Nu Humes that truly understood the will of Teh Prophet and who truly knew the devastating powers of the Whettening….

The Triforce showed the world the story of Teh Prophet and waited for people to pledge their allegiance to Teh Prophet so that they way pass on the Legacy of Teh Prophet and so the World may be spared from the return of the Final Whettening.

Okey Dokey....:scratch:

:twitch:

:HaHa:

Ok, impromptu poll. Which of our members do you think is spoofing as this guy?

Ok, impromptu poll. Which of our members do you think is spoofing as this guy?

I'm not too sure it's not me

Guest The Whettening

Nobody is spoofing you! It is I, the great merciless Whettening! Any attempt to track me down, will be futile, though. I can only be envoked by breaking the Commandments laid upon Teh Prophet. When these Commandments are broken enough, the seal on DeeKay and EsEs shall be broken and I, the merciless Whettening, shall reign down upon the Nu Humes, and smite them with the vengence God intended for Teh Prophet!

If you wish to be spared of my merciless wrath, you may contact me, and pledge your allegiance to Teh Prophet and his teachings at The Road To Salvation from the Whettening. Only then shall you be spared my wrath.

If you do not wish to pledge your allegiance, but will still like to tell Wikipedia to go fuck themselves for pursecuting Teh Prophet, and all those that follow in his footsteps, simply edit the Herrisology page at Wiki and tell those fuckers what you think. Remember, Teh Prophet commandeth it!

Now go, into the world, and do the bidding of Teh Prophet less the Whettening shall befall you!

Guest The Whettening

I don't think you understand...you do not want me evoked upon you. I will destroy the live you know. Once I am envoked, the battle between Deekay and Eses will rage on inside your head, destroying you!

If you still want to know more of my awesome power, contact Teh Prophet, stopper of the Final Whettening to learn more. And of course, tell Wikipedia that you want to know more about Herrisology...the perfect answer to the Ex-Christian life-style!

ROTFL! :funny:

If this is a spoof, it's a very entertaining one.

Guest The Whettening

No this is not a hoax or spoof. I am actually the one who wrote that rant on wiki. Although I am not the one who typed the other posts on this forum, that was Teh_Wisdom (1/3 of The Holy Triforce). Long story short we created this "religion" as a social experiment spoofing social experiments and decided to post it on wiki. Well wiki kept removing it from the database and one day I finally got pissed and blew up on them. By that point we decided to take the whole thing seriously and are actually starting to conduct the social experiment, and document it, for real. So we are now in the process of documenting and compiling all of the information into the three books mentioned in a previous post. We are also in the process of getting a website opened for the "religion". If you would like to email Teh_Prophet you can contact him at teh.prophet.v1.0@gmail.com.

On a side note we will now be ending our posts with which member of the Triforce we are because we only want to maintain one account.

-Teh_Courage

Guest The Whettening

Yeah, that's true...everything that you read about Herrisology is totally made up by us. You prolly won't hear much from the other member of the Holy Trifore, Teh_Power, because he doesn't think it's that funny...The Whettening will take care of him.

Even though you may think we're full of shit ( and maybe we are...) you can still help us out if you'd like. We're trying out damnest to get out article on Wiki, but with out a good reason, they still delete it. If you'd like to help, or just want to tell Wiki to Fuck themselves, or what to help prove that religion is B-S by getting people to believe our non-sense, email Teh_Prophet with "Petition" in the subject heading. We're starting a petition to make Wiki host our article so our experiment can begin. Help us out, for the good of anti-religion!

Or you just could just tell Wiki how uber-bad-ass we are and if they don't post out article, The Whettening shall be invoked!!

Best,

Teh_Wisdom

Guest The Whettening

You can now talk about anything you want (Herrisology related or not) on the new Herrisology Forum!

Herrisology Forums

Also, if you have a myspace and would like to help the cause (and Teh_Prophet knows that a good idea...don't want to envoke the Whettening... :wicked: ) send them a message containing the above like. While the forum is still growing, I promise it will be a great meeting ground for ideas and content in the future!

Teh_Wisdom