Goodbye Jesus

Link To Pelosi's Daughter Documentary Friends Of God On Evangelicals

pandora

http://www.uitzendinggemist.nl/index.php/a...de1428ab51deeca

Not quite as shocking as Jesus Camp, but there are moments that certainly bring back memories. THIS is the kind of church I was raised in. Very emotionally manipulative and black and white thinking, with all the accompanying sound and light shows.

A very funny and special scene is when Haggard is shown to talk about corruption in Christian leadership. :HaHa:

I saw her on GMA onetime, and I so do not like NPD(Nancy Pelosi's Daughter)lol. She's a fundie but she tries to pretend to be impartial. I'll pass on that documentary because it looks to partisan.

I wonder if they took it off, it doesn't come up now.

Bummer, cuz I don't get HBO!

I saw her on GMA onetime, and I so do not like NPD(Nancy Pelosi's Daughter)lol. She's a fundie but she tries to pretend to be impartial. I'll pass on that documentary because it looks to partisan.

She's a fundy?? Could you point me to something that proves this? Even from the documentary, I got the distinct impression that she was saying a lot of things tongue-in-cheek, and several of the interviewees said that they were trying to make "people like her" angry/uncomfortable.