Goodbye Jesus

Religious Right Bumper Stickers

Ex-COG

I like "Deport a gay fetus for Jesus"

http://www.stampandshout.com/shop/religiou...er-stickers.php

I like "Please, shut thou up, Theocrat"!

Those are awesome. I did a few of my own on my own shop. Only I haven't been doing it for a while. Check it out sometime Freethought Lingo

I have one that says "Read the bible, Become an Atheist" and it pisses people, here in the bible belt, off so bad.

http://www.stampandshout.com/shop/religiou...er-stickers.php

I like "Please, shut thou up, Theocrat"!

"Vows of abstinence break more easily than condoms" :lmao:

I enjoyed looking at the site, too. Unfortunately, looking is all I can do.

Minor rant warning: I have MS and don't drive because my right leg and foot no longer work properly, so the Mister does all the driving. He just bought a 2007 Toyota Highlander (don't worry, environmentalists: it's a hybrid!), and he's probably unduly proud of it.

Anyway, he won't allow any bumperstickers on it pertaining to politics or religion because he fears that, even here in a solidly blue state, some wacko might get offended and damage the car. So, I was just wondering, is this a valid concern? Has anyone here ever had their vehicle (or person or other property) attacked because of a sticker?

IAnyway, he won't allow any bumperstickers on it pertaining to politics or religion because he fears that, even here in a solidly blue state, some wacko might get offended and damage the car. So, I was just wondering, is this a valid concern? Has anyone here ever had their vehicle (or person or other property) attacked because of a sticker?

lol, well I don't blame him for that. I too don't like stickers on my vehicles. I did, however, buy a used car from a gay friend, and it had a shit load of them. It had a diversity sticker, ying/yang, and a few others. I managed a store and had a few cops that like to frequent my establishment ( I had a hottie blonde chick working with me during the day) and when I first bought the car they made comments about the diversity sticker. They didn't realize I was gay, they just thought I was liberal. Anyway, they stopped with all the fag talk after that, but I was surprise they even noticed. I can't remember anyone I know ever having their vehicle vandalized, but we did have our democratic candidate sign removed from our yard during the 2004 election. I live in a blue state, but a very red suburb. I actually thought it was funny.

I did have a friend drive through Texas and had a pride sticker on his car, and he said he was pulled over three times. Don't think I'd have that on my vehicle in the Bible Belt.

I do have a few pink triangle stickers in my glove box, and while I haven't seen the bumper sticker ( marriage is between a man and a woman)in awhile but if I do, I hope to put the little pink triangle over the wo- in woman. :wicked:

Minor rant warning: I have MS and don't drive because my right leg and foot no longer work properly, so the Mister does all the driving. He just bought a 2007 Toyota Highlander (don't worry, environmentalists: it's a hybrid!), and he's probably unduly proud of it.

Anyway, he won't allow any bumperstickers on it pertaining to politics or religion because he fears that, even here in a solidly blue state, some wacko might get offended and damage the car. So, I was just wondering, is this a valid concern? Has anyone here ever had their vehicle (or person or other property) attacked because of a sticker?

My car's rear trunk is covered in bumper stickers - the bumper itself is plastic, so I don't use it. The reason the plastic bumper isn't used is because I buy magnetic strips from the craft section at Target and use them to put the stickers on my car. That way none of them are permanent, and if I felt uneasy about driving around with one of them I could easily remove it and replace it later.

I don't have any bumper stickers right now, that could be taken as directly offensive, I think, but I think they do make a pretty clear indication of myself being a liberal. (There's an Alanis Morissette one, a couple ones supporting local music businesses, nerd-tastic Star Wars and Wii ones, and some supporting animal rights, which are a big clue towards my leanings.) I haven't had anybody attack my car, but that might be because I don't have any particularly gut-stirring ones.

I enjoyed looking at the site, too. Unfortunately, looking is all I can do.

Yes, My wife, who is xtian, had a 700 club anit gay sticker. Someone keyed the sticker damaging the car also.

"May the fetus you save be gay" I've seen that one before, it's awesome.

:HaHa:

"We have the fossils. We win."

I think I may have to buy that one. :HaHa:

Thackerie:

When I was attending the local CC, a classmate of mine had numerous bumper stickers on his car such as the ones eatured on the site linked on this thread. My favorite one was an evolveshark eating a Jesus fish. Loved it. naturally, being here in the south, some students took offense to it and proceeded to cover the stickers with their own, scratch the stickers off, or tear them off. In a surprising move, the dean of the college forced the offending students to pay for the damages, a grand total of $300! So even though the car was vandalized (as can be expected by the fundies), they either had to pay up or leave the college.

Haha, I loved the "Born OK the first time" sticker. I might have to get that at some point.