Goodbye Jesus

Jesus And The Colts/superbowl

Gobbler

First of all, I am a big-time Colts fan and I am estatic that Manning and the Colts finally made it to the big game! But this past week on the 700 (ripoff) club and TBN (Total Bullshit Network) I have never seen so much praise and glory extolled for jesus (Is he really a football fan?) by a football team and coaches than ever before it seems in the history of the NFL! :blowjob: It makes me ill! :banghead: Whose side is jesus on really? The Bears head coach is a christian also. So there are prayers going up on both sides of the field. Which prayers will get through? The chaplain for the Colts was on TBN saying that after the AFC championship game as he was observing the cheering and excitement, the holy spirit was telling him, "You haven't seen anything yet!". Referring of course to what it will be like in heaven! :rotfl: Why can't credit be given where credit is due? Ummm... like the team working hard as hell in hundreds of hours of practice, in their athleticism, offensive/defensive strategies, the enormous salaries, etc.? Why would a god even fucking care?! :Wendywhatever: So with all the violence, wars, hate, corruption, starvation, environmental disasters, god is going to honor the prayers of an overpaid football team to win the superbowl? It is the height of hypocrisy! Yet when the Colts win, all we are going to hear is "Give it up for jesus!" :58: Arrrgh! :49:

I have never seen so much praise and glory extolled for jesus
I saw some of that too...much as I dislike the Colts and hope the Bears stomp Manning I think they should be given credit for their training and practice and rather good luck.

It is the height of hypocrisy!

Yep and they dont realize it, which is sad.

I saw some of that too...much as I dislike the Colts and hope the Bears stomp Manning I think they should be given credit for their training and practice and rather good luck.

Who is going to receive the stomping? Da Bears! :begood:

Why can't the xians just shut the F*** up for a change. Has any of them ever heard the phrase "It's just a game?"

Personally, I don't have a favorite, I just want to see a good football game, and may the best team win.

(Actually, neither god nor jesus are interested in the super bowl. The whizbee finals are underway on the planet Zorg, so the divinities are already preoccupied)