Goodbye Jesus

Posted My Testimony In The Carm Forum

Poonis

I posted my testimony in the CARM forums the other day. I think I am the first to post an atheist's testimony there and I don't think they expected it. Like this one. I've been called the anti-christ at least twice, too.

I love the superstitious =D

I tried to access, but it seems that with CARM you have to register, even just to browse.

Yeah... what are those pussies trying to hide?

Way to win people over to the Lard by hiding your entire board which is supposedly dedicated to that purpose :crazy:

Yeah... what are those pussies trying to hide?

Way to win people over to the Lard by hiding your entire board which is supposedly dedicated to that purpose :crazy:

Well it's basically a Christian site that draws in non-Christians just so they can have fuel to naysay other points of view and make them come back to Christianity. Here's the points of the Mission Statement:

First, they are to promote conversation among people with different viewpoints.

Second, they are to help train Christians on how to deal with false religious systems.

Third, they are to help Christians become better equipped to defend the Christian faith against non-theological systems.

And fourth, they are to provide the opportunity of reaching the lost with the gospel of Christ.

And fourth, they are to provide the opportunity of reaching the lost with the gospel of Christ.

Which fits me to a T ;)