Goodbye Jesus

Why is sex a sin?

webmdave

Goodbye Jesus

That was an interesting video. I enjoyed it. Thanks!

Damn. I couldn't get it to play.

But, I know why they made sex a sin. Cause they knew if they made breathing a sin, no one would buy off on it.

But, I know why they made sex a sin. Cause they knew if they made breathing a sin, no one would buy off on it.

LOL!

Seriously, I think it has a lot to do with treatment of women. It was easier for men to blame women for their own perceived failings and institute a religion that essentially controlled women, rather than take responsibility for their actions.

:lmao::lmao:

Mythra you made just bust out laughing. You have some of the funniest posts I have ever read.

I think it gets incorporated into patriarchal religions because marriage was originally instituted as a method to control the sexual behavior of women, so that paternity could be relatively assured. Naturally, if a religion is male centric, it will take steps to continue that tradition; that's why male virginity didn't mean anything till Paul came along (no pun intended).