Goodbye Jesus

Gensis Proven In The Lab!

KenneyVTX

I was just sent this link.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article....RTICLE_ID=54131

Research: God did speak world into existence

Student's scientific documentation offers evidence of biblical account

Ok, WND is a good source of humor and the occasional article to raise my bloodpressure but they generally shy away from ungodly science.

So now we have attempts at godly science. Just amazing...

Ok, WND is a good source of humor and the occasional article to raise my bloodpressure but they generally shy away from ungodly science.

That rag is no better than The National Enquirer.

Well, I guess the Bible should start this way instead:

In the beginning was sonoluminescence, and God spoke into the sonoluminescence and there was light.

I mean, with the right premises, sure anything can be proven. My opinion is that god turn the switch button and there was light. And I can prove it using any any modern room equipped with a light-switch. Or maybe he did it with a flash light?

Well, I guess the Bible should start this way instead:

In the beginning was sonoluminescence, and God spoke into the sonoluminescence and there was light.

I mean, with the right premises, sure anything can be proven. My opinion is that god turn the switch button and there was light. And I can prove it using any any modern room equipped with a light-switch. Or maybe he did it with a flash light?

And snapping your fingers keeps away elephants.

And snapping your fingers keeps away elephants.

Really? Wow cool, I have to try it...

Yeah! It works!!!

This is just as funny as what happened to my wife last week. She works as a project manager for hotel remodelling, and one of the workers aren't that skilled. So she told another manager that this worker had "two left hands", and of course meant that he was a bit inept in the art of handiwork. Anyway, this manager say "really" and starts walking to the elevator, and my wife asks, "where are you going", when the manager answers "I have to go and see for myself, you told me he got two left hands." And this of course led to my wife having to explain that it wasn't supposed to be interpreted literally.

Or maybe he did it with a flash light?
This is bullshit, Hans. Nobody, and certainly no God could possibly "turn the light on" by using a flashlight long, loooong, looooooooong before batteries were even invented. :shrug:

Fwee, are you doubting the power of gawd? Of course he didn't use batteries, he used the power of the Holy Sprite. (You know the thing that keeps the cute energizer Bunny going and going and going ...)

The Holy Spirit is a magnetic field? Even if the Holy Spirit were a magnetic field(which renders a lot of Christianity even more stupid than before), sound waves require matter! God wouldn't be able to speak the world into existance without a medium for his voice to travel through.

God I hate it when retards get hold of a science book!

Perhaps they should do the same as I think they should do with automatic weapons, keep them at the range where the trained professionals can show you how to use them properly!

The Holy Sprit is a magnetic field? Cool. So God the Holy Ghost makes my alternator work in my car? He is also the giver of life and death by emitting electrical current down wires to light our homes and electrocute our criminals? Well then, who is God the Son? Electrostatic Repulsion? Afterall, He upholds all things by the power of his word, right? We're walking on Jesus every day!

Actually I think this guy isn't this good at this. He's only sold 1700 books. Not too successful, but I think this is just his warm up for his big book, "Evidence of God the Father in Petroleum Products".

Oh sheesh...this person is trying to prove mythology as fact. (I guess that shouldn't surprise me!)

So, the holy spirit created everything but the water? Hmmmm....