Goodbye Jesus

Love Vs. Sex

Guest SisterFatima

Guest SisterFatima

Love vs. Sex

When I read this I really like it, so I decided to repost it...makes me feel good to know that God is always with me.

A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each share theirvarious experiences of the past year.

She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.

As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.

When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.

However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.

She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.

Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.

When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.

The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.

Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.

Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.

She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.

The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.

She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.

When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.

The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.

She asked if they would ask the man one question.

Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.

When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."

Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God?

Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God..,

PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what.....and if you stand up for him you will repost this

90% wont repost

Has anyone else come across this BS? Are there any threads already talking about it?

I'm new to the forum.

I'll let the article speak for itself, though I have plenty of opinions about it.

Ideas?

Nice of God that... protects one person, but lets another get raped.

Why didn't he just make the rapist fuck off and forget about raping anyone? It'd take just as much effort as protecting one person and it'd protect ALL that went down that alley.

Honestly though, do they have any idea just how petty-minded and evil they're making God out to be with crap like that? "Praise me or get raped!" :ugh:

This is nothing more than just another stupid, dumb-ass Christian dumb-ass™ e-mail written to incite an emotional response. The story never happened. And if it did, where the fuck was this person's twisted version of a God when the other girl got raped?

Oh His love surely conquers all, eh? :scratch:

*edit*

CT beat me to it.

I get it...this story is a metaphor for God.... :scratch:

When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."

The two tall men, one is God and one is Satan of course everything makes since God let Satan use the other girl to be raped. Wow loving isn't he...

When I read this I really like it, so I decided to repost it...makes me feel good to know that God is always with me.

A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each share their various experiences of the past year.

She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.

As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.

So, did this girl live in this town or what? Why is she talking over a whole years experiences with her friends (who couldn't drive her home)?

We're told this is a "small town" so we assume it's "safe" but she sure prays to be safe a lot. Not only that but "god" seems to need to be asked to keep her safe over and over to actually do it. Apparently no one prayed for "god" to remove the town rapist.

When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.

The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.

Why are all these "young" girls walking in these alley's in this "small town" so late at night? This does make it easy for our rapist.

She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.

When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.

The "small town" cops are good. They arrested a guy in an alley for no reason other than our girl to point out in a line up apparently. She also was able to recognize a guy from a dark alley. She's got "cat" eyes or night vision goggles or something.

PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what.....and if you stand up for him you will repost this

It's true kids. God loves you and he MIGHT let some stranger RAPE YOU IN AN ALLEY! Send this message of love to everyone you know.

mwc

Guest SisterFatima

Well it makes me wonder how they explain God's lack of reaction when the kid at Columbine shot the girl after asking if she believed in God and she replying yes. Perhaps she didn't really really love God. Perhaps she had an abortion, WHO KNOWS....

And yes, the plot is ludacris. What kind of small town has dark alleys and what kind of small-town girl would be comfortable walking through the alleys and what kind of rapist would admit to the crime and why does only 7% pass along the story and not 10%.

I have questions, who will answer?

Wow, I guess that makes god the ultimate extortionist. "Praise my name. I can't guarantee that really bad thing won't happen to you if you don't..."

Believe it or not, I had a really crooked Shanghai policeman try to pull that on my fiancee and me last week. He demanded we give him 300 RMB ( about $40) as a 'protection service fee'. When she explained that we wanted a receipt, he started to get nasty. When she explained that I used to be cop in the US, he buggered off muttering under his breath.

Love vs. Sex

Love vs Sex? How about Sex vs Rape? Rape isn't about sex. But christians wouldn't know any better.

However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.

So? She is halfway down the alley. If the rapist is standing at the "end" of the alley....then either the alley dead ends (which it can't since she walks PAST him)....or he's standing at the end of the alley which opens right onto the STREET which is pretty damn public actually. That or the original writer of this glurge is abusing the english language, and cannot properly relay the actual position of any of the characters in this story.

Which would explain how a group of friends living in the same small town would need to get together to discuss the events of a whole fuckin YEAR!!

Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.

Weep. Not cry. Fucking WEEP!!! Mary-Sue alert!!! And "weeping" because it was almost HER....the girl who actually got raped? Oh well.....it was almost HER!!

The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.

Then he's a pussy. Circumstantial evidence. Just because this bitch saw his ass in the alley doesn't make him the rapist.

Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God?

What does that have to do with the story?

And why does a Supreme Being need a 17 year old mortal standing up for him?

Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God..,

Again....for dumbfucks who don't know the difference between Sex and Rape.

90% wont repost

Ah yes....the implied "....because you are a chicken" finish. See....you won't repost because you're a coward...not because this entire tale is bogus horsecrap.

Has anyone else come across this BS? Are there any threads already talking about it?

I'm new to the forum.

I'll let the article speak for itself, though I have plenty of opinions about it.

Ideas?

daFatman's Skule of Safety and its version read:

"Lil Diane walked home at night knowing her neighbors well, and trusting that the batteries in her Sure Fire TacLite worked, that the newly replaced cartridges in her small and light Smith and Wesson 38 special were the best personal protection made, and that her time spent in the Dojo was well spent.

When attacked, Lil Diane used her training, excaped the bad actor, and in turn prevented the rape of the girl following her by crushing the testicles and eyes of her attacker.

At the cost of some torn clothing and shedding fear of unlit places, Diane got to go home."

"Police who responded to the 911 calls placed by neighbors half an hour after the report of "Woman Screaming **HELP** in the Dark of Night" arrived to find the bad actor incapacitated and unable to further harm anyone else."

While being interviewed by the local nooze, Lil Diane was quoted as saying "I hope that fucking bastard didn't give me a damn disease when I opened up his eye!"

..Or they could be reporting that Crackhead Larry finally beat his first known victim to death with her own purse while the Heavenly Help Desk was out to lunch..

"Saved by Smith and Wesson, all others are cheap counterfeits.."

"Saving girls daily... your choice of personal protection devices"

Of course I'm a little bit of a "leAdhead.."

kFL

So what does "Love vs. Sex" have to do with this?

Perhaps the girl was so ugly that she looked like 2 tall men?

This stuff is as made up as their bible and their god.

I've seen this particular glurge before, not sure if it was on this site. I'm sure my reaction was the same the first time I read it -- i.e., can christians really be this damn ignorant that they can't comprehend that such stories paint their god as being pathetic?

This nonsense is very similar to another story told in Christian circles. There was a missionary family in Africa, during a time when the country they were in was going through an uprising (probably against colonial influences, like missionaries). The family could hear shots and explosions all around them, and huddled together, praying to God for protection. After the uprising had been put down, and things settled down among the natives, the missionary was talking to a local chief. The missionary asked him why no one had attacked the mission home, while other whites in the area had been targeted. The chief answered "We were planning to attack, but it was too dangerous to do so with all those soldiers surrounding your house". The missionary instantly recognized that God had sent angels to protect them. Of course, the chief and his tribe converted upon hearing this! So God saved the missionaries, and turned his back on anyone else killed or injured. Guess they weren't praying. :Wendywhatever:

And to think that I used to believe junk like this! :Doh:

see, for me, the problem with these types of stories isn't so much God ignoring the other people in the situations... it's that for every hundred thousand people that pray for protection from x or y, 1 gets 'saved' and the other 99,999 end up gravely injured or dead. these types of stories lead to a false sense of security in very dangerous situations... for example, teenage xian girl walking home through dark streets in an urban area feels that she'd be better of praying than carrying a can of mace and a letter opener. She ends up the next day's headline. It's such bullshit.