Goodbye Jesus

This Is Absolutely Awful And Mean But...

mick

I was thinking it would be funny to make a fake video documentary showing Stephen Hawkins with that deep thought stare on his face, with the same computer voice he always uses, except we have him say whatever crazy thing we decide. We could post them on the internet and become cult classics. This is an example of what he could say: (picture his face and his computer talking:)

"I am beginning to lean toward the more mainstream alternate theory which basically says there is a sub-universe within my perceived universe that is both simultaneously the same universe you experience and NOT the same universe you experience."

OR he could say:

"Lately I'm been leaning toward, what we experts refer to, more of a finite, tunnel, internal universe. Rather than looking out at the Universe, we are looking inward at it, ever collapsing as we look. In fact the more we look, the more we and it, the universe itself, collapses. In other words we are looking inward, downward, collapsing as we look, and becoming more finite as we look."

Go ahead and kill me.

"Lately I am leaning more towards the alternative theory that the universe was actually created no more than 10,000 years ago by the Hebrew diety, Yahweh. Evidence of this can be found in the 3rd quadrant of the crab nebula, where we see a star formation that distinctly spells out the phrase 'Yahweh was here'."

"Lately I am leaning more towards the alternative theory that the universe was actually created no more than 10,000 years ago by the Hebrew diety, Yahweh. Evidence of this can be found in the 3rd quadrant of the crab nebula, where we see a star formation that distinctly spells out the phrase 'Yahweh was here'."

ROTFL! :lol:

This would be hilarious! /me thinks some cretanists would start using that as an argument :grin: