Goodbye Jesus

Crowds Flock To 'miracle' Statue

Ex-COG

You've got to be kidding me. What next; a Jesus statue that takes a crap? I wonder what the Christians would do with the holy poo?

A statue of Jesus Christ is causing a sensation at an art gallery after witnesses said they saw sparks shooting from its eyes.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?...rticle_id=37188

You've got to be kidding me. What next; a Jesus statue that takes a crap? I wonder what the Christians would do with the holy poo?

A statue of Jesus Christ is causing a sensation at an art gallery after witnesses said they saw sparks shooting from its eyes.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?...rticle_id=37188

Jeseuschrist! This must be his second fucking cumming!

Actually, the only "witness" to sparks shooting from the eyes was one woman, who claimed to have seen them some time during the 30 minutes she spent in a trance at the foot of the stature. But, that's probably sufficient to start a new cult. :Wendywhatever:

You know what would rule?

One of those peeing Jebus statues - modeled after the peeing angel ones people have in their fountains.

Tell me that wouldn't be sweet :)

Since there seems to be so little proof required with these so-called sightings, you could claim you'd seen the holy peeing and collected it for its "healing" properties and then see how many gullible xians want to "relieve" you of it!! Could be a very lucrative business!!

Since there seems to be so little proof required with these so-called sightings, you could claim you'd seen the holy peeing and collected it for its "healing" properties and then see how many gullible xians want to "relieve" you of it!! Could be a very lucrative business!!

LOL. I wonder if they'd let you sell that on e-bay? :wicked:

It would give a whole new meaning to Holy Water. :HaHa:

Call me when the statue starts doing this --> :jesus:

mwc

Ok, is it just me, or is that statue just a wee bit freaky? Seriously, this would have scared me as a kid...Hell, it scares me now.

He's shooting sparks from his eyes because he's not flattered being portrayed as Rotting Cadavar Jesus.

Have you guys ever see bird poop on your car? When that happens, do you look up to see if there is actually a bird flying overhead? No right? then it's a miracle.

Correlate to this story is that if a bird flys over and poop on his eye, he is crying?

As sad as this situation truly is, I do have to admit, a statue with sparks shooting out of its eyes would easily rank high on my list of Coolest Things I've Ever Seen.