Goodbye Jesus

Did Paul Hallucinate On The Road To Damascus ?

Mikefight

How do we know that the light and voice that Paul heard on the road to Damascus was not just a hallucination?

We don't? :shrug:

How do we know ANYTHING happened on the road to Damascus and it wasn't just made up in its entirety?

Again, we don't.

mwc

How do we know that the light and voice that Paul heard on the road to Damascus was not just a hallucination?

Assuming the story could be true, and it probably isn't, hallucinations can be brought on by many things. One explanation that I like is that the person writing what has been attributed to this "Paul" is that person had Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. Hallucinations brought on by lesions on the brain in the Temporal Lobe area are very vivid visual and auditory as well. Those are often perceived as a "spiritual revelation" by the person. Even Atheists that have had these seizures have said they felt "spiritual".

Another is that the author was starving and having hallucinations brought about by that. I've been on a Vision Quest and I can tell you that after 4 days without food you're going to start hallucinating and that what you see feels absolutely real.

Others attribute what the author saw to be from mushrooms or some other hallucinatory drugs known at the time.

How do we know ANYTHING happened on the road to Damascus and it wasn't just made up in its entirety?

BINGO, mwc. We don't know. It isn't even present in Paul's writings. It may be a complete fabrication by the writer of the book of Acts. Paul only says this:

But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went immediately into Arabia and later returned to Damascus.

So, whoever wrote the book of Acts may have invented the whole Damascus conversion experience. Highly likely, in my opinion. Especially since Acts also contains other weird stuff, like the magical teleportation of Philip:

When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus and traveled about, preaching the gospel in all the towns until he reached Caesarea.

And, Paul's own cadaver re-animating experience:

Seated in a window was a young man named Eutychus, who was sinking into a deep sleep as Paul talked on and on. When he was sound asleep, he fell to the ground from the third story and was picked up dead. Paul went down, threw himself on the young man and put his arms around him. "Don't be alarmed," he said. "He's alive!" Then he went upstairs again and broke bread and ate. After talking until daylight, he left. The people took the young man home alive and were greatly comforted.

I recall from long ago, and I think it was from one of Frank G Slaughter's novels, that Paul may have suffered from malaria, which was endemic in those times. The periodic fever spikes could have brought on the hallucinations like the one on the Damascus road, if that scenario is true. Or, of course it might all be just fiction, written into the record for effect.

And, there is another difficulty in the story of the conversion of Saul. There is some question as to what Saul's companions saw and heard. In Acts 9:7 is says, "the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man" (KJV). But in Acts 22:9 it says the exact opposite: "And they that were with me saw indeed the light, and were afraid; but they heard not the voice of him that spake to me." And in Acts 26:3 it says that the light shone around those with Saul and that they all responded to the light, but only "I heard a voice." The distinction between seeing a person and seeing a light is simple enough, but in looking at the Greek text, there is no easy answer to the hearing contradiction. The words are identical (akouó for hear, phoné for voice).

But, now here is the really slimy thing: many of the newer versions of the bible change the text. They don't say they "heard not the voice". They say "they were unable to understand the voice". That's not what the text says. But, it does smooth out another little christian dilemma.

It's a wonder that there is a single contradiction left in the bible, as much time as the good jesus men have had to repair it.

• 4 months later...

Paul Is The Anti -Christ Of The By - Bill And He Never Met Jesus At Anytime .

According To The Deceiver Paul Yashu'a Chose Him As His Instrument For Carrying His Teaching To The GENTILES Who Were Not Of The House Of Israel Acts 9 ; 15 - 16 , And I Quote ; 15 But the Lord said to him, "Go, for he is a chosen instrument of mine to carry my name before the Gentiles and kings and the sons of Israel; 16 for I will show him how much he must suffer for the sake of my name."

The Deceiver Paul Acclaimed Vision Is The Only Evidence The Deceiver Paul Could Produce For His Bid For The Leadership Of The New Church The Deceiver Would Raise . No Wonder The Jews Were Highly Skeptical About The Whole Claim And Would Not Listen To Him . Let's Take A Look In The Bible Where The Deceiver Paul CONTRADICTS HIMSELF THREE TIMES ,

This Is The Behavior Of A LIAR , A LIAR Has To Repeat His LIE Two Or More Times With Each Verse Differing From The Next Until He Ultimately Prove Himself A LIAR . He Eventually Reveals The Truth He Was Trying To Hide All Along .

Contradiction One ;

Acts 9 ; 4 - 7 , And I Quote ; 4 And he fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?" 5 And he said, "Who are you, Lord?" And he said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting; 6 but rise and enter the city, and you will be told what you are to do." 7 The men who were traveling with him stood speechless, hearing the voice but seeing no one.

In The Above Quote The Deceiver Paul , First Says The HE Alone Fell To The Ground ( Earth ) And Then He Proceeds To Say That The Men Who Journeyed With Him Stood Speechless , Hearing A Voice , BUT Seeing No Man , We See In Acts 22 ; 7 - 9 That Paul The Deceiver Was About To Be Killed By The People Of The City Of Caesarea For Preaching To The Jews Amongst The GENTILES That They Should Forsake Moses And Not Circumcise Their Children Or Follow Their Customs .

The Deceiver Paul Was Saved By The Soldiers And Centurions Who Took Him To The Castle Unto The Chief Priest And There The Deceiver Paul Says

Contradiction Two ;

Acts 22; 7 - 9 , And I Quote ; 7 The men who were traveling with him stood speechless, hearing the voice but seeing no one. 8 Saul arose from the ground; and when his eyes were opened, he could see nothing; so they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. 9 And for three days he was without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

Now , In This Quote The Deceiver Paul Say HE Alone Fell To The Ground . He Proceeds To Say That The MEN Who Were With Him SAW The Light , But HEARD Not The Voice Of Him Who Spoke . But He Had Just Said In Acts 9 ; 4 - 7 , '' Those Who Journeyed With Him , Heard A Voice , But Saw Not A Man ! ''

We Now Go To Acts 26 ; 13 - 14 To Find The Third Contradiction . At This Point , The Deceiver Paul Is Defending Himself Before King Agrippa ;

Contradiction Three ;

Acts 26 ; 13 - 14 , And I Quote ; 13 At midday, O king, I saw on the way a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining round me and those who journeyed with me. 14 And when we had all fallen to the ground, I heard a voice saying to me in the Hebrew language, 'Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It hurts you to kick against the goads.'

The Deceiver Paul Just Said In Acts 9 ; 4 - 7 , And 22 ; 7 - 9 That ONLY He Fell To The Ground !!!! After We Listen To The Deceiver Paul Contradictions , It Makes It Very Difficult To Believe That The Deceiver Paul Ever Had A Vision . The Deceiver Paul Is A LIAR And His Own Word Confirm It !!!!! Romans 3 ; 7 , And I Quote ; 7 But if through my falsehood God's truthfulness abounds to his glory, why am I still being condemned as a sinner?

And Let's Not Forget The Deceiver Paul Body House The Devil . Roman 7 ; 14 - 24 , And I Quote ; 14 We know that the law is spiritual; but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 I do not understand my own actions. For I do not do what I want, but I do the very thing I hate. 16 Now if I do what I do not want, I agree that the law is good. 17 So then it is no longer I that do it, but sin which dwells within me. 18 For I know that nothing good dwells within me, that is, in my flesh. I can will what is right, but I cannot do it. 19 For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I do. 20 Now if I do what I do not want, it is no longer I that do it, but sin which dwells within me. 21 So I find it to be a law that when I want to do right, evil lies close at hand. 22 For I delight in the law of God, in my inmost self, 23 but I see in my members another law at war with the law of my mind and making me captive to the law of sin which dwells in my members. 24 Wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death?

would that be Yashu'a as in the previous incarnation of 'Doctor' York, the kiddies friend and noted racketeer and gangster?

BTW, OP - either Hell, Yeah! or he made the lot up... take your pick...

as an aside, I've always thought that Saul of Tarsus, later Paul, was never involved with the Romans in a persecurtion of the followers of Jesus, since the time frame is too short. It's more likely he was a member of a rival apocalyptic Jewish prophet who changed sides, if he even existed, since, say a Simon of Gitta or John the Baptist follwers group would have more interest at that stage than the Romans.

Paul's Laws vs, The Laws That Jesus Followed .

Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ , told his chosen disciples whom he chose in Matthew 14 ; 18 - 21 , And I Quote ; He said Bring them hither to me . Verse 19 . And he commanded the multitude to sit down on the grass , and took the five loaves , and the two fishes , and LQQking Up to heaven , he Blessed and Broke and gave the loaves to his disciples , and the Disciples to the multitude . Verse 20 . And they did all eat , and were filled ; and they took up of the Fragments that remained twelve baskets Full . Verse 21 . And they that had eaten were About Five thousand Men beside women and children .

And Luke 6 ; 12 - 16 , And I Quote ; And it came to pass in those days , that he went out into a mountain to pray , and continued all night in prayer to God . Verse 13 . And when it was day , he called unto him his Disciples and of them he chose twelve , whom also he named Apostles Verse 14 , Simon ( whom he also name Peter , ) And Andrew his brother , James and John , Philip and Bartholomew , Verse 15 , Matthew and Thomas , James the son of Alphaeus , and Simon called Zelotes , Verse 16 , And Judas the brother of James and Judas Iscariot , which also was the traitor .

To go NOT into the way of the GENTILES ! You will find in Acts 13 ; 46 , And I Quote ; Then Paul and Barnabas Wax Bold and said , It was Necessary that the word of God Should first Have Been Spoken to you ; but seeing ye put it from you and Judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting Life lo , we Turn to the Gentiles .

That Saul , Shaool , Paul , and Barne-bee , Barnaabaa , Barnabas ( 19 B.C. -62 A.D. ) who was with him knew the teaching of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ were to go and find the children of Israel ( Jews , Judeans ) . Acts 13 46 , says '' Then Saul , Shaool , Paul and Barne-bee , Barnaabaa , Barnabas waxed bold and said It was necessary that the word of ( God Theos , Elohyeem ) should first have been spoken to you ; but seeing yet put it from you , and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life , lo we turn to the Gentiles .

So they knew they had to be rude to want to teach '' Gentiles , '' Rude or '' insolent '' to whom ! Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus words of course . LQQk at that . They waxed bold which means to be bold or '' insolend , rude '' , Full of pride , big - chested . According to Acts 13 ; 47 , they claim that since the Judeans ( Jews ) would not accept their teachings , then the Lord ( Kurios ) commanded them '' I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles , that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth .

If Saul , Shaool , Paul did in fact have these acclaimed visions and is an Apostle to the Gentiles only . then why did he go against Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Christ teaching as well as the laws that Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus followed from Mosheh , Musa , Moses ? Why would Saul , Shaool , Paul plan to eliminate the laws and the teaching for the Gentiles instead of teaching what Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus taught ? Nowhere in the scriptures does Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus say , '' Well , Paul since I'm sending you to the Gentitles teach them what you want ,

If Saul , Shaool , Paul was going to teach the Gentiles then he should have been converting them to the teaching and the laws of the person whom he claimed to be receiving all of these visions from . For Example ;

Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Said ; Keep the Sabbath ( Mark 2 ; 27 ) circumcise male children on the 8th day ( Luke 2 ; 21 ) .

Saul , Shaool , Paul ; Circumcision is not necessary ( Romans 2 ; 26 ) all you need is '' circumcison of the heart '' ( Romans 2 ; 29 ) that is going against what Jesus Christ said in John 7 ; 22 - 23 . The word ANTI meaning , '' to go against '' so Anti - Christ means to go against anything that Jesus Christ taught .

Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus Said ; Unless you are baptized you shall not see the kingdom of God ( John 3 ; 3 -5 ) .

Saul , Shaool , Paul ; You are saved by accepting Jesus ; he does not mention Baptism ( Roman 10 ; 9 - 10 ) .

The Law of Mosheh , Musa , Moses says ; In 2Chronicles 7 ; 12 - 16 , it says that , the Lord dwells in chosen temples , a law through Mosheh , Musa , Moses ,

Saul , Shaool , Paul says ; in Acts 7 ; 48 , '' The Most High does not dwell in temples , '' God dwells in light in 1Timothy 6 ; 16 says Saul , Shaool , Paul

Saul , Shaool , Paul says ; Anger is approved by him in Ephesians 4 ; 26 , as well as , in Proverbs 22 ;24 .

The Law of Mosheh , Musa , Moses says ; It is law that every man - child be circumcised in Genesis 17 ; 10 ,

Saul , Shaool , Paul says ; You will gain nothing if you are circumcised in Galatians 5 ; 2 .

The Law of Mosheh , Musa , Moses says ; Remember the Sabbath and keep it holy in Exodus 20 ; 8 ,

Saul , Shaool , Paul says ;Don't judge a man who does not keep the Sabbath in Romans 14 ; 5 And Colossians 2 ; 16 ,

The Law of Mosheh , Musa , Moses says ; Do not eat pork in Leviticus 11 ; 7 , And the swine , though he divide the hoof . and be cloven footed , yet he cheweth not the cud ; he is unclean to you , '' Saul , Shaool , Paul says ; You can eat anything in Roman 14 ; 2 , '' For one believeth that he may eat all things ; another , who is weak , eateth herbs ,

Saul , Shaool , Paul even went against the Baptism 1Corinthians 1; 14 , 17 , And I Quote ; I thank God ( Theos , Elohyeem ) that I baptized none of you , but Crispus and Gaius ( 17 ) For Christ sent me not to baptize , but to preach the gospel ; not wisdom of words , lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect , '' which Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , himself was given by Yowkhanan Yahya , John

( Baptist ) . Make not that Yowkhanan Yahya , John ( Zebedee ) still spoke of Baptism after Saul , Shaool , Paul's statement because his books came later , Yet , still in John 1 ; 26 , it says '' John answered them , saying , I Baptize with water ; but there standeth one among you , whom ye know not .

Mark 1; 9 , And I Quote ' And it came to pass in those days , that Jesus came from Nazareth of Galilee and was Baptized of John in Jordan .

John 1 ; 33 , And I Quote ; And I knew him not ; but he that sent me To Baptize with water , the same said unto me , Upon whom thou shalt see the Spirit descending and remaining on him , the same is he which baptizeth with the Holy Ghost .

John 4 ; 1 , And I Quote When therefore the Lord knew how the Pharisees had heard that Jesus made and Baptized more Disciples that John .

And Saul , Shaool , Paul is going against Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus and makes a false statement by saying , '' For Christ Sent Me Not To Baptize .... '' Christ DID NOT SENT PAUL ... CHRIST NEVER KNEW PAUL ,.. This Is A Historical And Undisputable Fact . And when And Saul , Shaool , Paul , claimed in Acts 28 ; 28 that '' The salvation of God ( Theos , Elohyeem ) is sent unto the Gentiles and they will hear it '' . This is not True , Saul , Shaool , Paul is the Apostle of the Gentiles Only and the Gentiles only salvation come through us .

The Lost Sheep of the House of Israel . So how is it that Saul , Shaool , Paul can say that salvation of God ( Theos , Elohyeem ) was sent to the Gentiles when the son of God .

Matthew 3 ; 17 , And I Quote ; And lo a Voice from heaven saying , This is my Beloved Son in whom I Am Well Pleased .

Paul's Laws vs, The Laws That Jesus Followed . ( ParTwo )

The Noble's Koran 4 ; 171 , And I Quote ; Oh < Ahl > 'Family of < Al Kitaab > 'The Scripture ' ,

( the Torah ) , don't trangress in your means of judgement , and don't say things about The Source , except fact ( beyond any doubt ) . Surely < Al Masiyh > 'The Messiah Isa < Ibn > 'Adopted Son of Miriams is < Rasuwl > One Sent , ( of ) The Source Allah and < Kalimatuhu > ( A bearer of ) His Words ' , He < Alqaahaa > Threw It Ilaa '' To Miriam and < Rasuwl > A Soul < Minhu > 'From Himself ( Himself Not Us , Or We ) ; so have faith in The Source , and his < Rasuwl > 'One Sent , and don't say < Thalaathatun > Three ( He , The Source , is part of a trinity ) '' < Intahuw > 'It is time to Finish it '' , It is good for you all . For The Source , Allah is < Waahidun > One < Ilaahun > Allah ' Source ; ( so far be it ) His ( His Not Our ) glory , that there should exist for Him ( Him Not Us ) a < Walad > 'Physical Son ; and all that is in < Al Ard > 'The Planet Earth ' is His ( His Not Ours . All Enosites on Earth are His sons , and daughters ) , and He ( He Not We ) is < Fafaa > 'Sufficient' as a

< Wakiylaan > 'Advocate '' .

The Noble's Koran 61 ; 6 , And I Quote ; And when Yashu'a < Abnu > Adopted Son Of Miriam said ; O Children of Israel / Jacob , < Inniy > 'I'am a < Rasuwl > One Sent of The Source , Allah to you all ; < Musaddiqaan > 'Confirming ( in truth ) , that which is between my hands from < Al Tawraat > 'The Torah - ( the law , 5 books of the Eloheem Mosheh , The Prophet Aharown , And Mosheh's Successor , The Apostle Yehowshuwa ) , and < Mubashshir > '' Gives ( You ) Good News , about a

< Rasuwl > 'One Sent , who will < Yaa-tiy > 'Come < Min > From < Ba'diy > after me ; ( Yashu'a / Tammuz of 2,000 years ago ) ; and his name is Ahmad ( the grateful comforter ) , So when ( Muhammad ) came to them ( tribe of Judah ) with the < Bayyinaat > 'Clear Evidernces ' , ( the Qur'aan ) ; they said ; This is < Mubiyn > ' Clear < Sihr > Magic .

The word of God John 1 ; 14 , And I Quote ; And the Word Was Made Flesh and dwelt among us ( and we beheld his Glory the glory as of the Only Begotten of the Father ) Full of Grace and Truth

The Noble's Koran 3 ; 45 , And I Quote ; So when < Al Malaa-ikat > The Angelic Messengers , ( The Eloheem Anunnaqis Michael , Gabriel and Raphael ) said ; O Miriam , surely Allah gives you glad tidings with a word from Him ( Him Not Us ) , whose name is < Al Masiyh ) 'The Anointed One , ( the Messiah ) Yashu'a / Isa ( Tammuz , Symbolic Of Horus ) , son of Miriam , < Wajiyhaan > 'Illustrious ' in < Al Dunyaa > 'The Physical ( Being Flesh ) World ; and at < Al Aakhirat > 'The End ' , ( the spiritual being a spirit to come ) and of < Al Muqarrabiyn > 'Those Who Are Near ( to The Source , Yashu'a / Isa is half Angelic Being ) .

The spirit of God The Noble's Koran 4 ; 171 , And I Quote And I Quote ; Oh < Ahl > 'Family of < Al Kitaab > 'The Scripture ' ,

( the Torah ) , don't trangress in your means of judgement , and don't say things about The Source , except fact ( beyond any doubt ) . Surely < Al Masiyh > 'The Messiah Isa < Ibn > 'Adopted Son of Miriams is < Rasuwl > One Sent , ( of ) The Source Allah and < Kalimatuhu > ( A bearer of ) His Words ' , He < Alqaahaa > Threw It Ilaa '' To Miriam and < Rasuwl > A Soul < Minhu > 'From Himself ( Himself Not Us , Or We ) ; so have faith in The Source , and his < Rasuwl > 'One Sent , and don't say < Thalaathatun > Three ( He , The Source , is part of a trinity ) '' < Intahuw > 'It is time to Finish it '' , It is good for you all . For The Source , Allah is < Waahidun > One < Ilaahun > Allah ' Source ; ( so far be it ) His ( His Not Our ) glory , that there should exist for Him ( Him Not Us ) a < Walad > 'Physical Son ; and all that is in < Al Ard > 'The Planet Earth ' is His ( His Not Ours . All Enosites on Earth are His sons , and daughters ) , and He ( He Not We ) is < Fafaa > 'Sufficient' as a

< Wakiylaan > 'Advocate '' .

Who is Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , Said Not To Even Preach Unto The Gentiles , And Not To Go To In That Direction Matthew 10 ; 5 - 6 , And I Quote ; These twelve Jesus Sent Forth commanded them saying Go not into the Way of the Gentiles . and into any city of the Samanritans enter ye not . Verse 6 . But go rather to the Lost sheep of the house of Israel .

Matthew 15 ; 24 , And I Quote ; But he answered and Said , I Am not Sent but unto the Lost sheep of the house of Israel ! Jesus said I am the way , the truth and the life no man cometh unto the Father , but by me ( John 14 ; 6 ) NOT Saul , Shool , Paul ,

Paul's Laws vs, The Laws That Jesus Followed . ( ParThree )

The Noble's Koran 61 ; 6 ( with Arabic script ) And I Quote ; And remember Jesus son of Mary said ; On children of Israel , I am a messenger of God sent to you confirming the Pentateuch ( 5 books of Moses ) and giving glad tidings of a messenger that is to come after me , his name shall be Ahmad ( Muhammad ) . So when he had come to them with clear verse , they said this is nothing but clear magic . Matthew 4 ; 23 , And I Quote ; And Jesus went about all Galilee . Teaching in their synagogues , and Preaching the Gospel of the kingdom , and Healing all manner of Sickness and all manner of Disease among the people . Deuteronomy 18 ; 15 - 18 , And I Quote ; The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee , of thy brethren , like unto me ; unto him ye Shall Hearken . Verse 16 , According to all that thou desiredst of the Lord thy God in Hored in the Day of the Assembly saying , Let me not Hear again the voice of the Lord my God , neither let me see this great fire any more , that I Die not . Verse 17 , And the Lord Said unto me ; They Have Well spoken that which they Have Spoken . Verse 18 , I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren , like unto thee , and will put my Words in his Mouth and he shall speak unto them all that I Shall Command him . John 15 ; 16-17 ,And I Quote ; Ye Have not Chosen me but I have chosen you , and ordained you . that ye should go and bring forth fruit , and that your fruit Should Remain that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name he may give it you . Verse 17 . These things I Command you , that ye Love one another . The Noble's Koran 3 ; 45 , ( with Arabic script ) And I Quote ; When the Heavenly Hosts said , Oh Mary ! Verily God gives you the good tiding by way of a Word from him ( Jesus Christ , The Word Of God ) his name shall be the saviour son of Mary ( the Messiah Jesus ) , glorified in this world and at the end and he is of those who is nearest to God .

None of the other disciples , why by the way were still living at the time , ever made these claims . So how was Saul , Shaool , Paul . able to ? It would have been much more believeable coming from John because he was the disciple that Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus loved as it so clearly states in John 13 ; 23 - 25 , And I Quote ; Now there was leaning on Jesus Bosom one of his disciples , whom Jesus Loved . Verse 24 . Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him , that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake . Verse 25 . He then lying on Jesus Breast saith unto him , Lord , who is it ? John 21 ; 20 , And I Quote ; Then Peter turning about seeth the Disciple whom Jesus Loved following which also leaned on his breast at supper , and said , Lord which is he that betrayeth thee ?

Not to mention that John was the disciple who was entrusted to receive the entire book of Revelation in the year 96 A.D. After Saul , Shaool , Paul accredited books for Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , from The Heavenly Father by way of the angel to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass ; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John ( Revelation 1 ; 1 ) . The Book of John came in three parts 90 A.D. ,. 93 A.D. And A.D. who bare record of the word of God , and of the testimony of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , and of all things that he saw ( Revelation 1 ; 1 ) .

Paul's Laws vs, The Laws That Jesus Followed . ( PartFour )

So how is it that Saul , Shaool , Paul , above all of the other disciples , received all of these messages from Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus ? Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus spoke about these kind of people in Matthew 7 ; 22 - 23 , And I Quote ; '' Many will say to me in that day , Lord ( Kurios ) , Lord ( Kurios ), have we not prophesied in thy name ? And in thy name have cast out devil's ? And in thy name done many wonderful works ? And in the following verse . Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus reply to them was , And then will I profess unto them I never knew you depart from me , ye that work iniquity , Also read what John said in John 6 ; 64 , '' But there are some of you that believe not , For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not . and who should betray him .

This Saul , Shaool , Paul negated the Sabbath Colossians 2 ; 16 , And I Quote ; Let no man therefore Judge you in meat , or in drink , or in respect of a holy day , or of the new moon , or of the Sabbath days . Negated circumcision 1Corinthians 7 ; 18 - 19 , And I Quote ; Is any man Called Being Circumcised Let him not Become Uncircumcised is any called in Uncircumcised let him not be circumcised , Verse 19 . Circumcision is nothing , and Uncircumcised is nothing , but the Keeping of the Commandments of God .

Told them they could eat pig Roman 14 ; 2 , And I Quote ; For one BELIEVETH that he may eat all things ; another who Is Weak eatheth herbs ....

Don't have to pray three times a day , don't have to wear a head covering and in fact , negated all the laws Colossians 2 ; 16 , And I Quote ; Let no man therefore Judge you in meat , or in drink , or in respect of a holy day , or of the new moon , or of the Sabbath days .

Inclusive of those that he led astray were the true seed of Israel Saul , Shaool , Paul led the seed of Israel to the Gentiles and they adopted their way of life and became Goyim ( Gentiles , Heathens ) . He led Hebrews or true Israelite and family of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus , away from The LAW The Convenant , Protection and The Salvation of The Heavenly Father and has them Disobeying The Laws of Mosheh , Musa , Moses ; even using wrong names for The Most High , Just like you say God the German word '' Ghutt '' for when you could say '' Elohyheem '' and God phonetically is Guard , as in to protect , You say ''Lord '' the Latin word Lares meaning '' Tutelary god , household deities ; home '' from A Comprehensive Etymological Dictionary of the English Language by Dr . Ernest Klien , Unabridged One -Volume Edition Elsevier Publishing Company Amsterdam London New York 1971 A.D. when you could say '' Yahayyu or Yahweh '' But you let the Gentiles even replace the holy names , things that render them ineligible for the kingdom of Heaven. In fact , Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus never called on the name '' God '' ; he called on '' Eli .

Matthew 27 ; 46 , And I Quote ; And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice , saying Eli , Eli lama sabachthani ? that is to say My God , my God , why hast thou forsaken me ?

Mark 15 ; 34 , And I Quote ; And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice , saying Eloi , Eloi lama sabachthani ? which is , being interpreted , My God , my God , why hast thou forsaken mev ?

An "anti-christ" can only exist if there was a "christ" to begin with. Since "Christ" doesn't and didn't exist, then Paul is nothing but a deciever, just like all the other "prophets" in history, like Mohammed for instance. Just the same kind of crap, just in a different package. Crap doesn't taste better because someone put a sticker on it with "New and Improved" (like toothpaste ads). Crap is just crap, whatever color you paint it.

An "anti-christ" can only exist if there was a "christ" to begin with. Since "Christ" doesn't and didn't exist, then Paul is nothing but a deciever, just like all the other "prophets" in history, like Mohammed for instance. Just the same kind of crap, just in a different package. Crap doesn't taste better because someone put a sticker on it with "New and Improved" (like toothpaste ads). Crap is just crap, whatever color you paint it.

One Would Only Know The Taste Of Crap , By Having A Mouth Full Themselves True .

One Would Only Know The Taste Of Crap , By Having A Mouth Full Themselves True .

Exactly.

I once did. I used to be Christian, and had my head full of crap, but I'm free from it now. And all religions are full of crap. If I finally got the crap out of my head, I have no need to fill it with same stuff of different color again.

Then dear Taal must know the taste to such a degree that he can tell you what the person has eaten... positively De Sadean!

What the hell?

This person is about as coherent as a schizophrenic....

This person is about as coherent as a schizophrenic....

Which indubitably leads to conclude that you're probably right.

Asking this question is like asking if Mohammed was hallucinating when he met Jibril in a cave or Joseph Smith was hallucinating when Moroni gave him the golden plates or Rael was hallucinating when the aliens took him to their planet.