Goodbye Jesus

My Professor Told My Class He Had An Encounter With An Angel

bluewizard

My religious studies professor told our class he had an encounter with an angel today in class. He said he didn't want to tell too much or he might get in trouble with God so some "encounter" he had dealt with some type of angel but I'm curious as to how this occured. Probably an NDE or something but I'd really like to hear more of his story. Why do people really think they encountered angels? He's pretty open about all religions and beliefs but it's not every day I hear of people say they've encountered angels.

Maybe "angel" is a euphemism he uses for "pre-teen sex?" Pervert.

mwc

LOL, it's a public university by the way.

Hhhm don't know. I think some people like attention and make stories up, while there might be others that somehow really think they saw an angel. I think though if someone really saw an angel that they would be totally freaked out and telling people about it. Just my thoughts...

LOL, it's a public university by the way.

But it's a university, and a religious studies class. Evangelizing is legal.

It's probably similar to people who think they were abducted by aliens, Sleep Paralysis. A NDE is also a likely candidate.

I think sometimes people see things and they automatically assign whatever they are familiar with to their experience. Note that it's almost always something they consider good. A Christian would see an angel. A UFO buff would see an alien. It all depends on the person, but that doesn't mean that was what it actually was.

I think sometimes people see things and they automatically assign whatever they are familiar with to their experience. Note that it's almost always something they consider good. A Christian would see an angel. A UFO buff would see an alien. It all depends on the person, but that doesn't mean that was what it actually was.

Indeed, our minds manifest what we want our reality to be. Which is why even intelligent people can con themselves into believing flaud religious systems.