Goodbye Jesus

Christian Universalists Are Assholes Too

brad_religion

Hi all, I complained about how I was treated on a Christian universalist forum a while back and posted what they erased. Well, I returned to their forum and posted some things in response to some of their topics. And now I went back just today, and they made it so I couldn't even view the forum. I didn't call anyone any names, the most I did was give my opinion about things. It looks like they are cowards just like the fundies are. They can pretend they are all inclusive all they want, but they are goddamned hypocrites. They are so fucking stupid, that they honestly think that the biblegod will save everyone and he loves everyone, yet they have to explain why their god is such a prick to people in the bible. They make fucking excuses for everything. Fuck them. If you want to look at their forum, just go to www.tentmaker.org and then click on "discussion forum". They are scumbags like every other christian site out there that censors opinions they feel threatened with. Cowards for Christ is a more fitting title. This is what they said on the page when I clicked on the forum.

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry brad_religion, you are banned from using this forum!

Brad, you have been warned by Tentmaker staff about your language and your tone. We cannot make room for your bahavior toward other posters at this time. Your restriction will expire in 90 days. If you return, and your language and behavior have not chang

What assholes.

I can see why you're angry. What I have a harder time seeing is why you go onto a forum, break their rules, and then complain that you were censored. They did tell you what you did wrong. I don't know what kind of language you used on their forum to express your opinons but the language you used in this post would not be tolerated in some places. It is possible to express negative opinions with politically correct language.

The problem with Xian Universalists is that they are still Xians and have to either admit their Babble is in error about any number of things, or make excuses for it. Usually, XIans of any stripe choose the latter, and try to re-interpret the Babble in any way they can, all so they can continue the fantasy that they are Doing It Right and are the True Believers™.

Xianity is rife with elitist aesthetics, all drawn from the Babble and also from history. It was and is a religion that depends on constant evangelization, on always telling people that, no matter what they do, they are wrong without Jebus. Only in the rarest cases is a liberal Xian tolerable; even many of those are insufferable jerks in the name of their god.

It's why I oppose Xianity wholesale. It's a rotten tree, and to steal one of its own analogies, a rotten tree only bears rotten fruit. Better to just uproot the damned tree and burn it.