Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Live it up...

Um sorry...I can't bring myself to watch the Phelpsies on purpose. :P

Louis Theroux can get the strangest things out of folk. It's worth the pain

Wow... I wasn't going to watch it all, but I was glued. That journalist is really great.

"You gonna eat yore babaes!!"

"Not a chance, poopie pants."

I was laughing my butt off... but only to keep from crying. I think he was having a lot of fun with that one girl (that he went to the store with at the end), and she obviously had a crush on him!

Have you guys checked out the comments under the video? Check this little nugget out:

I actually think political correctness can be quite oppresive amongst people who consider themselves 'liberal' but I don't really know where this is going, i will point out though, that i personally have more resepct for people with real principles and convictions whether i agree with them or not, because its needed in a society that encourages detachment and passivity. so perhaps i have a subtle admiration for this 'mad' families conviction!

AGH!

Louis managed to get one Neo-Nazi leader to discuss his love of 'Are you Being Served?' (1970s Brit-com)

I got the impression that some bin has gone shy of a loony or three. Yet they seem to live very comfortably, drive the latest SUV's and what have you. I wonder if that is just their pooling their resources, or is there some real money behind 'em?

Casey

I got the impression that some bin has gone shy of a loony or three. Yet they seem to live very comfortably, drive the latest SUV's and what have you. I wonder if that is just their pooling their resources, or is there some real money behind 'em?

Casey

Have you ever seen a lawyer on a second hand bike?

Guest Vetch

I saw that programme. They were even worse than what I've seen of them on the Internet; there's great parody sites of them, though. But what kind of person can laugh at telling someone else they're going to be tortured for eternity, even if it is a delusion bred of incest with Phelps? I thought Jesus preached compassion. Or at least, that's what *I* was brainwashed.

Phelps dude: Here isThe Jew cherch! These guys worship the rectum! These jews crusified jeebus!

Louie: Now listen brainiac jesus was a JEW!

THESE GUYS ARE TOTALLY FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD

I'm sorry to say that I laughed when the little kid got hit by a driver.

Wait, no I'm not. I laughed hard and it was awesome.

Doesn't the eldest Phelps woman more or less admit that her God is a spoiled, hate filled, brat? Or was I strung out on opium again?

Wow!

I guess the true translation of the Bible is "hate your neigbor as yourself."

Not quite... but 'Neighbour' means 'Cult Member'

When they've wiped the rest of us out, they'll turn on themselves, one sect wiping out another, burning books and people with abandon until finally the world is a Holocaust on 'Fire for the Lord'. It's one of the rare comforting thoughts I get on Christianity... Armageddon will happen, but the Rapture won't....

When they've wiped the rest of us out, they'll turn on themselves, one sect wiping out another, burning books and people with abandon until finally the world is a Holocaust on 'Fire for the Lord'. It's one of the rare comforting thoughts I get on Christianity... Armageddon will happen, but the Rapture won't....
I like that thought too... Yeah, the end of the world is coming, but Jesus ain't! :lmao:

Seriously thou, I think that when the old man is gone, the church will slowly die out.

Nothing that evil ever dies...

Ever notieced Freddie looks like the Old Man in Phantasm?

Old Man in Phantasm

Fred_Phelps_on_his_pulpit.jpg

Rev. Phelps bidding a warm welcome to 'The Bunker'

phantasm.jpg