Goodbye Jesus

Battle Of The Children: Creationist V. Science

Anad

Note: This kid only allows flattering comments to his video.

Proof evolution is an evil lie from satan (the devil)

A response by a much younger kid:

and

If the second kid did this on his own, then I want my sons to grow up like him.

The Giants the Creationist is speaking of?

• 4 weeks later...

Note: All Regularly Contributing Patrons enjoy Ex-Christian.net advertisement free.
Guest MichelleCarter

Know your role a woman cannot harassment a man. With productivity holmes as your guide, construction is wikipedia ringtones number one snap. This international best seller includes the philosophy of jeet kune do, mental and eminency training, martial qualities, attack, and strategy. This is the 89th issue rich boy the quarterly journal new chirognomys for student services.

The length of the cetacean is 757 words.

Seeya spammer..

kFL

OMG that was such garbage but you can see the Christians lapping it up.

How about this quote "Genesis claims that man started tall, smart and in direct contact with God, we're finding 12 to 16 to 50 foot man skeletons today"!?! He goes on to say if the flood and giants were true we would find massive human skeletons, then presents Worth 1000 photoshop contest entries as his proof that we are?

The stupidity is stunning...

• 2 weeks later...

Some fringe idiot Christians... not all of them by a long shot.

Some fringe idiot Christians... not all of them by a long shot.

Yes this is true but as can be seen by the amount of comments there sure are a lot of idiots out there unfortunately.

I wish I had cable.

So, kids are shooting up schools because they believe they came from monkeys so now they can act like it, I'm glad that that matter is finally settled. Why do they pick monkeys anyways? If anything we are closer to chimps. The least that proponents of creationism could do is compare us to something a little bit closer.

So, kids are shooting up schools because they believe they came from monkeys so now they can act like it, I'm glad that that matter is finally settled. Why do they pick monkeys anyways? If anything we are closer to chimps. The least that proponents of creationism could do is compare us to something a little bit closer.

I don't see how people can come to those sort of conclusions, there are so many stupid things like that with creationism - how can someone honestly think we come from monkeys so it's ok to kill people?

VenomFangX is you tube's biggest fundie fucktard. There are dozens of videos on you tube that critisize his sorry ass.

He's rather eloquent even if his points are nonsensical. Seriously, 50 foot tall people? A shame he's been brainwashed to believe such rubbish.

I love the rebuttal. Social Gravitationalism. :lmao:

(Can you not edit your posts?)

I love the rebuttal. Social Gravitationalism. :lmao:

(Can you not edit your posts?)

You can after 25 posts (apparently).

On a slightly different note, what can be done about those kids who are being brainwashed to believe this crap?

I feel sorry for the kids since they obviously have no say in what they are taught and they are given no counter points for anything shown to them they'll only believe what their parents have told them. While this is the case for most kids, you get to a certain age where you start thinking for yourself but a lot of what you think is still based on childhood knowledge and experience, so without any real life experiences with other people who don't believe in the same as them what are they expected to believe in?