Goodbye Jesus

Standard Idiocy

Nihil

You know that I'm not a greedy sort; I like to share when I find something good.

Saw this comment in a thread on another board, talkiing about gays in jerusalem.

I'd caught wind of an article where a Jewish seminary is allowing queers to enroll there. One would think that any person (Jew or Gentile) who studies the O.T. would get the hint that.............oh.......homosexuality is an abomination.

I get the idea that it is the select soldiers in Satan's army there in Israel that are pushing this. It is my impression that the majority of Israelis are opposed but without option. Much like the Americans who are having it forced on them.

I do have one suggestion. If the queers want a real challenge, maybe they could take the queer parade to Bagdad. I might even buy their plane tickets...........one way of course.

Oh man, this is great. Satan's army? Anyone here in Satan's army? I never heard of it. Where can I enlist? Do I have to be gay? And if so, can I file a discrimination suit?

Americans are having it forced on them... Ummm, what's "it"? What are people being forced to do? On the list of things I'm being forced to do, I see nothing related to gays. Last I checked, I can do the same things to pillow-biters that I'm allowed to do to anyone else. I don't hate gays, but if I did, I could treat them the same as I do, oh... Xians, let's say.

"I hate christians"

See? No jail time.

"I hate fags"

See? Still no jail for me.

Send the qeers to bagdad.... My friends, can you feel the love?

Oh, almost forgot... Source: http://www.tribforces.com/index.php?showtopic=22718

Oh man, this is great. Satan's army? Anyone here in Satan's army? I never heard of it. Where can I enlist? Do I have to be gay? And if so, can I file a discrimination suit?

Well,it used to be rumored that KISS stood for Knights in Satan's Service, if that helps, oh and I don't think they're gay.

Ah, tribbleforces! Gee, the goo' ol' times... :fdevil:

Yay for the tribbles!

Sadly, I have been "vanished" from that site and have no desire to go back. Still, that is where the crazy is.

Well,it used to be rumored that KISS stood for Knights in Satan's Service, if that helps, oh and I don't think they're gay.

Of course not; its AC/DC that's gay. *ducks*

Sorry.

Christians are protesting that they are being forced to tolerate gays. In a related story, the KKK are staging a protest, stating that they are forced to tolerate jews and blacks... :-D