Goodbye Jesus

Benny Hinn Visits New Zealand

Wertbag

Until recently I'd never heard of this guy, but a quick search of this forum has brought up some obvious hatred:

Other faith healers such as Benny Hinn (who was videotaped by hidden cameras and profiled on an episode CBC's The Fifth Estate) have also been hit by allegations of fraudulent activity

Benny Hinn - I worked for this depraved filth at a few of his "miracle crusades." I also have had first hand observations of his personal life. I can't go into details, but this man has no problem spending $2,000/night on a Presidential Suite

He is holding a "Faith Crusade" at the local stadium this weekend. There are posters and billboards all around the city, proclaiming the "free" show that you just have to see.

Now I know the stadium charges $20-40k a day in hirage, so theres no way in hell that its gonna be free... I'm guessing guilt trip donation drive?

The thing that caught my eye on his website was:

Upcoming international crusades are increasingly expensive because of extensive travel and setup costs. Believe with Pastor Benny Hinn for a supernatural harvest of souls. Please be part of our historic crusades through a sacrificial gift today!

DONATE NOW

From Wikipedia:

Hinn lives in an ocean-front mansion valued at an estimated $8.5 million in an exclusive gated community in Dana Point, California, travels by private aircraft, and stays in hotel rooms costing upwards of $3,000 per night. In December 2006, he sent out a mailing asking for donations towards a new Gulfstream G4SP jet valued at an estimated $36 million

i absolutely HATE that bad-hair, bad-suit, bad-accent, lying, scheming, grandstanding fraudulent motherfucker. i hated him when i was a christian and i hate him more now, and i feel less guilty about it. :fdevil:

Damn. I'm sorry that some of our trash is blowing over your way, Wertbag. Benny Hinn is a charlatan, a thief and general all around scum bag.

ETA: I heartily second what sarahgrace said.

Fuck off, Benny Hinn. Keep off our coasts, you fat whoremongering nuke bomb! That's why NZ became Nuclear Free, to keep the dumbass American Preachers out. Obviously it didn't succeed. :loser:

Hopefully someone will kill him......we can only hope.