Goodbye Jesus

My Thoughts On The Current Usa Presidency

Onyx

America's history can be summed up in an old Chinese curse: "May you live in interesting times" and that certainly have been proven for the 1600s to today. But no time before today with the exception of the World Wars and the Cold War, has it been this interesting.

With all this partaking of this many wars by this current adminstration, eventually one of these wars would possibly end in a nightmarish way that would truly affect and scar the world, all thanks to the desperation of making the dreams of a certain president and a certain power elite come true. It's a sobering thing to think about, the future of the world are on his hands, his brains and his mouth. Not to mention the fact he thinks he talks to God. But what's more chilling, is that there are people who's stringing these nefarious dreams and hopes along with chilling disdain for their fellow countrypeople, they have spied on their lives by way of tapping on them, reading their emails and spying on their movements (The Quakers Meeting for instance) detained so called terrorists in secret prisons, possibly torturing them, financed the bombing of villages, making the people in the invaded countries angry, ignored the cries of protest of human beings all over the world, for what? Nothing but money and power.

Please tell us, the world, that we could be back in 2000, the President Bush didn't run and we didn't have to deal with this malarky?

If all this is a nightmare it's the worst and the most realistic I've ever had. I've even punched myself in the face with a baseball bat to wake up, nada. :banghead:

Sometimes I think our existence's just a twisted horror/comedy movie for a strange person outside of our universe. :)

Most USians are fat, happy, and ignorant. They've either no idea or couldn't care less that the government's foreign policies produce "blowback" ie worldwide resentment and/or anger toward us.

A lot of us have a nice job and house, 2 or more nice cars, several TV's, PC's etc. (that we're in debt for), that we seem to think we're entitled to because "we live in Gawd's chosen country". What a load of government sponsored shit!

Most of us have no clue that the rug could be pulled out from under us at any time.

AFAIK, there are only two candidates for the next election who care enough to share this knowledge with the people: Mike Gravel and Ron Paul. And neither of them seem to have a snowballs chance in hell or being elected.

I am supporting Paul, but I fear it will be in vain....What are other other countries saying about these two?

Dan

AFAIK, there are only two candidates for the next election who care enough to share this knowledge with the people: Mike Gravel and Ron Paul. And neither of them seem to have a snowballs chance in hell or being elected.

I am supporting Paul, but I fear it will be in vain....What are other other countries saying about these two?

Mike and Ron who?

Seriously, I think I've heard the names somewhere sometime, but they ring no bell whatsoever.

Mike and Ron who?

That's what I thought.