Goodbye Jesus

The God Of The Christian Religion Exposed.

Iyyob

What you were not taught in the Christian religion is that you were serving Satan the God of this world. 2 Cor.4:4.

Do not let this Goddamned God damn you too.

http://www.yahweh.com/booklets/Whois/Whois.htm

As an exchristian after 47 long years believing those lies I tell you Satan is truly the God of this world and the Christian religion.

There is no truth found in the Christian religion, that does not negate the Holy Scriptures it only proves those damn lying preachers do what they do because they are deceived.

Iyyob

Satan is a construct of the xtian mind and theological preferences amigo..

"Satan" is a good name for the Dauchund/Rottie cross down the street, but AFAIAA the mutt is more *real* than the ebbile_ghostie of the sand diety followers religion..

kFL

Yeah, uh, Satan and God, right. I gave those up years ago, thanks Iyyob.

god and satan are just two sides of the same old coin.

god and satan are just two sides of the same old coin.

Why, that could bring an accusation of blasphemy in some places.

Ah, House of Yahweh, I knew it before I clicked the link. I used to be involved with them. Yeah, I know I said that before. This guy is definitely an apologist. He's just not a christian, because he believes his particular version of Yahwism is what Yeshua truly intended, complete with an unheard of translation of the bible, and totally different interpretations of almost all scriptures.

Archangel Michael, for instance, is actually Michiah, and is female.

So how exactly is Satan any more viable a deity than God?

There's very little evidence for either of them being anything other than human constructs.

So how exactly is Satan any more viable a deity than God?

There's very little evidence for either of them being anything other than human constructs.

Maybe some people feel a deep conviction that there is "something" out there and the evidence of a loving "something" is mighty slim so it has to be a hateful "something." I don't know. Just a suggestion. After all, we're here to support each other as exChristians, not as atheists. I would guess there are lots of forums to blast belief in deity per se for those who have a need to do that. Christianity, esp. fundyism, is the "enemy" here.

I guess I'm just a bit sensitive around this because there has been considerable complaint recently from non-atheists.

I would guess there are lots of forums to blast belief in deity per se for those who have a need to do that. Christianity, esp. fundyism, is the "enemy" here.

Let me explain something. This HoY (House of Yahweh) group may define themselves as "Non Christian", but that's only because of how they present their approach to scripture.

Sure they're not christians (because they say so), but they might as fuckin' well be. So if there's an "enemy" to speak of, they're part of it. In the same vein as JW's, Mormons, and Pentacostals. They just like to say that christianity is a perversion of what was "originally intended", that Yahweh is not a god, as opposed to the 'god' that christians worship, etc., they have radically interpreted the scriptures, and presented a completely different bible, which I've not seen since dissociating with them.

Their's is a somewhat novel approach, which is needed for them to gain converts, but ultimately, when this guy says "No!" to the question of any gods, it's exactly the same as when christians say NO! to the question of is their's a religion.

I went to their homepage and read from their "real" holy book, and... oooh, boy... yet another monotheistsic cult. :Wendywhatever:

Indeed. Theirs is yet another aberration of a previously existing religion, in this case christianity, though you'll never get them to admit that, and partly Judaism.

I never seen this one before. When, where and who started it?

What you were not taught in the Christian religion is that you were serving Satan the God of this world. 2 Cor.4:4.

I wish. Satan is the hero of the Wholly Babble, the rebel against the tyrannical regime of God. If he really were the god of the Xian religion, we'd have a far more tolerable cult than the one based around Jebus/Yahooweh :rolleyes:

But since every being you've mentioned is man-made, there is nothing to worry about.

There is no truth found in the Christian religion, that does not negate the Holy Scriptures it only proves those damn lying preachers do what they do because they are deceived.

I agree wholly, except about the "Scriptures." There is no truth to be found in them, either.

I never seen this one before. When, where and who started it?

This cult was started by one Ysrayl Hawkins, who, Btw, believes he will die shortly, and be resurrected, along with his brother (who is already dead, mind you) and together they will be prophets, heralding the end of days, or some such. I don't know how long it's been around, but it really is just a cult, a fringe splinter group like any other. Currently, their headquarters is in Abilene Texas, and the building says House of Yahweh in English, but for "authenticity's sake" the letters are made to look like Hebrew. :lmao:

Currently, their headquarters is in Abilene Texas, and the building says House of Yahweh in English, but for "authenticity's sake" the letters are made to look like Hebrew. :lmao:

Yeah man! Where do I sign up! :HaHa:

As an exchristian after 47 long years believing those lies I tell you Satan is truly the God of this world and the Christian religion.

So you're lying to us... :scratch:

You believe in saaataaan, you're a christian. Just one from "the other side".

Now what should we think about you?

Oh no, he's not really lying. That is, it's the truth as he sees it, that he's not a christian. Truth be told, my first 'deconversion' was from mainstream christianity to this group. I too considered myself to be a true follower, with christianity being a perversion of the way things were meant to be.

Well, however.

Using da wholly babble, in whatever way or translation, is not something that will gain one sympathy points with me ;)

...And far be it from me to say that it should. I just strive for accuracy, and I happen to know a thing or two about the subject. :)

I love this site!!!

So cool! Dhampir, you were a part of this group. How big was it? And I just don't get this "No God" but yet they believe in ... what? God that is not a God, but Satan that is a God but isn't because God is really Satan... damit... I got confused again...

I love this site!!!

So cool! Dhampir, you were a part of this group. How big was it? And I just don't get this "No God" but yet they believe in ... what? God that is not a God, but Satan that is a God but isn't because God is really Satan... damit... I got confused again...

Well, ok. I can't say how big this group was when I was a part of it, but they did have extensive publications, some of which I may still have somewhere, and they had webcasts and such, and apparently a nationwide ministry.

The whole Yahweh is not a god thing comes from the idea, based as I would learn later, on faulty (read: false) history of Canaanite and Israelite religious practices, that Yahweh is the only true deity, for lack of a better word, and that all "gods" that people shunned him in favor of were non-existent, and therefore false. Additionally, Worship of Yahweh was further corrupted when the Israelites began to replace the Tetragrammaton with words such as Lord (which btw, is what the name Baal translates into), and god. In fact that, according to them, is why prayer fails: You aren't calling the name of Yahweh, so of course he doesn't answer. Duh! :Doh:

Now, about the Satan thing, I'm not entirely clear, but it seems that Satan has been empowered to corrupt us, and christianity is one of the major ways She goes about it. Now theirs is not the only tradition that holds that Satan is female, but I'm sure theirs is the only one that justifies Yahweh not destroying her, by citing the possibility that she was created to be his consort. Yeah, that's right, Yahweh allows suffering because he can't kill his WIFE! This they base on some interpretation of the Hebrew word for Satan. So, when they say God is Satan, it's because Yahweh isn't a God, and Satan has posed as a benevolent deity to steal our souls.

Another interesting tidbit: I wasn't told this directly from a publication or such, but it seems that the fall of Satan only recently occurred, like less than 12 years ago. Remember when those asteroids struck Jupiter? They struck with such force that they reversed the rotation of the planet, something it had previously been predicted would destroy any planet it happened to. Well, that's what I was told, anyway.

These people don't celebrate traditional christian holidays, but try to adhere to Jewish observances, and things like a kosher diet. Furthermore, they don't believe that Yahshua (Jesus) is divine as, in the bible, he himself claimed to be a man. He also wasn't born of a virgin.

The founder, Ysrayl Hawkins, as I've said before, believes himself to be a prophet, who will die, and be resurrected, along with his currently dead brother, one Wild Bill or Buffalo Bill Hawkins, together to become prophets apparently spoken of in scripture. All in all, a right nutty little group they have there. There may be some things I'm forgetting, but if you have any more questions, I will try to answer them if I can.

I just found a wiki page on them here. Seems there's going to be a nuclear holocaust in 2 days. Might have to reconsider my position if it happens... :scratch:

It's actually fascinating.

Have you ever watched the podcast Mr. Deity? It's a comedy, and they portray Satan as God's ex-wife. And you know the things they're saying there isn't completely taken from thin air. Supposedly Jahweh told Moses in the bush that this was the true name etc... and Ba-al does mean Lord of the flies, or chaos (IIRC).

Funny how things come together sometimes. :HaHa:

Have you ever watched the podcast Mr. Deity? It's a comedy, and they portray Satan as God's ex-wife. And you know the things they're saying there isn't completely taken from thin air. Supposedly Jahweh told Moses in the bush that this was the true name etc... and Ba-al does mean Lord of the flies, or chaos (IIRC).
I've seen one. I'll have to check that episode out though. Did you check the wiki link?

I just found a wiki page on them here. Seems there's going to be a nuclear holocaust in 2 days. Might have to reconsider my position if it happens... :scratch:

You might not have an "position" to even reconsider if it happens. :(

I thought the world is ending 2012? Recently I read somewhere that the Age of Aquarius starts sometime in 2012, and then of course all the prophesies etc... Maybe HoY got it wrong just a few years? 2007, 2012, who cares, it's close enough... :grin:

You might not have an "position" to even reconsider if it happens. sad.gif
Yeah, I did consider that. It does seem possible, I have to admit, but I guess we'll know on Tuesday.