Goodbye Jesus

Dumb Fundie License Plate

LosingMyReligion

Today while I was driving I wound up at a red light behind a fundie. Long story short his license plate read, "Warning-In case of the rapture this vehicle will be unmanned." :lmao::Doh:

:Wendywhatever:

Yeah, I've heard that one before. I've always been of the opinion that "rapture" simply means very happy. As in "she was enraptured with her new husband." Any fundy who has so little control of his or her feelings that they abandon a moving vehicle when they get the happies would be better off not being on the road to begin with. By the way, Hal Lindsey's Late Great Planet Earth is just science fiction. Maybe not your regular kind--this one has a fundy twist. Let's see--take out the "d" and replace it with an "n." Funny twist. There, that's better.

They need to make one for ExCer's that says, "If the rapture happens, I'm taking your car."

Today while I was driving I wound up at a red light behind a fundie. Long story short his license plate read, "Warning-In case of the rapture this vehicle will be unmanned." :lmao::Doh:

The funny thing is that the Christians think the rapture is fun and games so they can suck on Gods penis all day. ( That is even if he is a he) Why I say this lets just pertend the rapture were to happen all the destruction that can be caused.....and all the innocent (nonbelievers would be killed) oh wait God likes to see death of people who defys him. What a loving Gawd.....

Wait a minute what am I saying, when the rapture happens nothing will be diiferent because there is no such thing as a True Christian that actually follows the Babble anyway what am I thinking. :Doh:

Heck! How long are licence plates in the U.S.?

I think they meant a licence plate frame. Licence plates are 6 to 7 digits long.

I think they meant a licence plate frame. Licence plates are 6 to 7 digits long.

Oh. Thanks.

They need to make one for ExCer's that says, "If the rapture happens, I'm taking your car."

LOL... I'd put that on my car.

Shouldn't we start petitioning the law makers around the world to suspend licenses of christians, just in case they are driving when raptured?

We don't let epileptics get licenses, just in case they have a seizure.

I think the same should hold true for Christians who truly believe.

Shouldn't we start petitioning the law makers around the world to suspend licenses of christians, just in case they are driving when raptured?

We don't let epileptics get licenses, just in case they have a seizure.

I think the same should hold true for Christians who truly believe.

Ozzies don't know what the rapture is, they don't have that belief here. I guess that makes ozzies safe from "God."

I know a few fundies from Austraila (from a parenting board I am on) who are waiting for the Rapture.

No one is safe from God, Jun.

I would absolutely take a Christian's car after they are caught up in their fictitious rapture. The only problem is, all the Christians around her drive old Plymouth Voyagers, Cutlasses, Ford Tempos, etc. I would find my way to the nearest "Christian Center" (as opposed to Baptist church) because all of the church staff and parishioners are "upper crust." No shortage of Beemers, Volvos, Jaguars and Hummers. The only problem is, they aren't true Christians, right? haha Looks like we're stuck with them.

Speaking of the rapture, I watched the Left Behind movie with Kirk Cameron and I thought it was hilarious when the rapture took place. Absolutely no one knew what was going on. Everyone thought it was aliens. Are you kidding me? This country and the world is inundated with people who know the Bible story but, based on it's path to "salvation", aren't believers. You can't tell me that people would be left pondering where everyone went. I see... this is how Ex-Christians tie in. We are the ones who will be left behind to warn everyone. It's all starting to make sense. haha

I know a few fundies from Austraila (from a parenting board I am on) who are waiting for the Rapture.

Wow. That would be the first I've heard of Ozzies knowing about it. Perhaps they are Pentecostals?

LOL yeah, it was a license plate frame. Sorry for not clarifying...

LOL... I'd put that on my car.

I LOVE that!!! Someone make a bumper sticker at least!!!

It's no diff that the ones that say My kid beat up your Honor Roll Kid.

Wow. That would be the first I've heard of Ozzies knowing about it. Perhaps they are Pentecostals?

Honestly, I'm not sure. But I could see them not being very vocal in the community (the ones I know are housewives with young children, not the type to be hitting the streets to convert others. )

Of course, any time you put something like that on your car you have to worry about Christians vandalizing it, doing ther work of thier god.

I would find my way to the nearest "Christian Center" (as opposed to Baptist church) because all of the church staff and parishioners are "upper crust." No shortage of Beemers, Volvos, Jaguars and Hummers. The only problem is, they aren't true Christians, right? haha Looks like we're stuck with them.

Yeah, those dirty bastards are all worshiping the god of mammon. Someone ought to stick them in a room with Tony Campolo until they are straightened out. All that conspicuous consumption must just have god sweating blood with anger. :HaHa:

We are the ones who will be left behind to warn everyone. It's all starting to make sense. haha

I still think it's a good business idea to sell xians a post-rapture mail delivery service. They can write pleading letters to their loved ones, seal them, give them to you for safe keeping, and then you, for a fee, promise to deliver the mail once the rapture occurs.

It's a genius way for a starving college student to put herself/himself through school. And the only work you will ever have to do is market the idea.

[Can't take credit for the idea, I read it here somewhere]

Unmanned? How do you castrate a car? (Or is that a reference to the driver?)

I've seen that phrase on bumper stickers and/or license plate frames for at least 20-25 years now. Even as a Christian I never had one because it was so old and worn-out. I do like the response idea though, except I'd word it....

"In case of rapture I'm taking all your stuff"