Goodbye Jesus

Christians Infiltrating This Forum

Eccles

and I'm told I have a nice bum...

Does that make us X-christians? :wicked:

\\\SNIKT!///

Whadda you know about the X bub?

That would make it XXians. I won't pay attention until it goes triple X. I have my standards.

I would like to encourage those who have been hurt, neglected or condemned by fellow man, there is a thing called unconditional love but you won't experience it from man.

He's right you know. You can only get unconditional love from your dog. :P

I'm also glad the numbskulls come here and try pushing their crap - it gives us chances to dismantle their piss-poor arguments and anyone who should surf by and peek in will see just that; Xian nonsense thoroughly rebutted. It'll help influence people to drop the deathcult, and the happy irony of Xians helping to dig their god's own grave makes it all the more pleasant :)

you know V your avy kinda looks like the space shuttle on fire

:HaHa:

you know V your avy kinda looks like the space shuttle on fire

:HaHa:

Kinda, but whenever a church burned, humanity suffered no real loss, unlike losing a space shuttle :D

In all seriousness, I don't mind they come here and am glad the webmaster let's them speak their mind. I just get annoyed that most of the fundies in the letter section are drive-bys. I see these brillant replies, that I know the fundie will never see. They just come, drop their load and go, with a little, "I'll be praying for you" ending. Can you imagine if there was a God hearing all these prayers for this site, and being all, "If you care so much why didn't you stick around???" ... and then be all "Oh my self, not this again!"