Goodbye Jesus

Jesus Camp Trailer

Lerato

Jesus Camp Trailer

This is a trailer for the documentary "Jesus Camp", which was nominated for an academy award for best documentary. Come despair over the next generation.

Goodbye Jesus
Jesus Camp Trailer

This is a trailer for the documentary "Jesus Camp", which was nominated for an academy award for best documentary. Come despair over the next generation.

Sorry that the link isn't working guys. :49: Does anyone have any tips for posting a YouTube video to this blog for a beginner.

Guest resident_grump

Seen that and its disturbing...... Kids should have the choice to chose or not chose a religon and it sure as hell shouldnt be forced on them at such a young age

The URL next to the film should work

Guest resident_grump

Underneath the URL for each movie thingee is also an embeded code which shows the actual player and not just a link

It's very disturbing (and dangerous) that parents actually send their children there. I think it's a good way to promote narrow-mindedness and intolerance.

Interesting discussion by Bill Maher. Some of the best statements are made at the end of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=309MCU8TonE

Thanks guys - you are awesome. I hadn't really realized that these types of places exist until I stumbled upon the trailer on YouTube a few days ago. As you can see I am a fairly new deconvert and just beginning to take a skeptical look at the history of Christianity and its place in culture today. Has anyone seen the entire movie? I'm thinking about trying to get a hold of it. Since it is made by actual documentary film makers I hope it is pretty even-handed and not fundie propoganda.

And here is the most disturbing part of the movie that I've seen so far. Witness the death of the seperation of church and state. Cardboard cutout style!