Goodbye Jesus

Defense

Abiyoyo

Hello everyone,

There was a nice thread started asking why us ex-member Christians are here, along with some fair questions. The only reason I am posting this is because there were very harsh words exchanged here. I simply answered to how I ended up here, and a member that dislikes me went into badger mode.

I am here for the same reasons everone else is here. To expand my knowledge and learn different veiwpoints, and comment my opinions. I am making this exception to my personnal decision not to post topics anymore, to make known that this was posted and I replied. The member is now offline. I dont think that this site or the Mods, and administrators want this type of badgering that is obviously more than just getting a point across. I felt I should post this topic to all.

I apologize if I posted this in the wrong catagory.

Post by Lloyd Dobbler

QUOTE(YoYo @ Jun 17 2005, 10:00 PM)

Well, God actually lead me to a chat room where some of the members have a room(exchristians). I went in to see how it was(first interaction with serious disbelivers). It started out as a bashing pole on me until I asked some questions. I didnt lash back, or say "repent or go to hell". I actually talked with a memeber here for half the night about the Bible.

You're a liar and I have the chat logs to prove it. We treated you civilly until you started preaching the end of the world at us. It took you 7 minutes before you started telling us you were a prophet of god, THEN we started grilling you and mocking you. Lokmer decided to have a civil conversation with you after the mockers left. That doesn't mean you didn't deserve the mockery, it just means he's a nice guy.

QUOTE(YoYo)

The next few times I just kidda hung out there, and talked with everyone. Then one night this crazy got on and started ranting. The elect "ops" decided to mute all the Christians (me and the ranter). I was tried and "fleshly" and got a little ticked off.

Another lie. Nobody muted anything, Shaun and you left of your own accord. And again, I just checked my chat logs to make sure that I'm not remembering it wrong. I'm not. YOU are. The channel wasn't muted until about a week later, because you wouldn't shut up about preaching, which you were asked to do dozens of times.

QUOTE(YoYo)

Anyhow, I came back in as another name and asked questions as another person. I became upset when the people that seemed to be nice to me and let me hang out pretty much called me ignorant and senseless.

More lies. We were never nice to you starting 7 minutes into your very first visit in the chat room. And we didn't say a single thing about you 'behind your back' that we would not have said directly to your face. We said you were an ignorant psycho to your false persona. Keep in mind your false persona was literally named 'satanic' and you presented yourself as a 'satanist' talking about how you hated christians. You lied to try and 'catch' us doing something. If you had come in as yourself we would have said the exact same things. You actually denied christ to us you whackjob.

QUOTE(YoYo)

I revealed myself and they became furious(even though they were lying to me the whole time too), and kicked me. I pursued to try talking with them for many days(with apologizing).

You are so deluded that you think we were your friends or something. Not a single person said a single lie to your false persona, and again I have the chat logs to prove it.

QUOTE(YoYo)

Anyhow, 1 day I was let back in and another memeber decided they had a personnal dislike for me and kicked me again. I was all excited because I was let in and talking with them and all. This person presummably, has the say on this chat to who is there or not.

You're god damn right. The people who started the channel have the say. I'm one of those people, and I have an intense dislike for you. All of the channel creators dislike you and your ban is permanent.

You are a sick individual. Everything that is said to you gets twisted into your own version of reality. It's been over a month since you said you were done posting here. You really should stick to your word.

And don't spread lies around in a place where someone can prove you a liar. Seek a mental health professional, because you are really screwed up. I'm not even expecting you to listen to me, I'm only rebutting all this because I want everyone else reading this forum to know that if they talk to you, you will lie about them to make them look bad.

Post by YoYo 6-17-2005

QUOTE(LloydDobler @ Jun 18 2005, 12:03 AM)

You're a liar and I have the chat logs to prove it.

Can you post them? I would like to see them.

We treated you civilly until you started preaching the end of the world at us.

What was the 1st question asked, and the first response to my answer?

It took you couple of days before you started telling us God spoke to me, THEN we started grilling you and mocking you. Lokmer decided to have a civil conversation with you before and after the mockers left. That doesn't mean you didn't deserve the mockery, it just means he's a nice guy. correct

More lies. We were never nice to you starting 7 minutes into your very first visit in the chat room.

Thanks for helping me get rid of my computer plug in.

And we didn't say a single thing about you 'behind your back' that we would not have said directly to your face. We said you were an ignorant psycho to your false persona.

Actually, you stated that you werent even talking about me, just Mister5. Is that in the chat log?

Keep in mind your false persona was literally named 'satanic' and you presented yourself as a 'satanist' talking about how you hated christians. You lied to try and 'catch' us doing something. If you had come in as yourself we would have said the exact same things. You actually denied christ to us you whackjob.

Yeap, I was kidding at first and tempted to see how everone really felt. Then, as I began to talk with you guys, I became angry about the comments made of our elementary educ.

You're god damn right. The people who started the channel have the say. I'm one of those people, and I have an intense dislike for you. All of the channel creators dislike you and your ban is permanent.

The banner reveals himself I actually went in the one of the last times and everyone didnt really care until "The Banner came in".

You are a sick individual.

I am well, thank you for your concern though.

Everything that is said to you gets twisted into your own version of reality. It's been over a month since you said you were done posting here. You really should stick to your word.

Group: Apologist

Member No.: 299

Any Gods?: Christian God

Hello everyone,

This will be my closing topic on these forums. I have prayed intensly regarding discussions in this forum and God has lead me toward the other reasons of His will through me. I would like to make known why I have been accused of the strange or questionable wording of my posts.

And don't spread lies around in a place where someone can prove you a liar.

Post the real chat logs.

Seek a mental health professional, because you are really screwed up. I'm not even expecting you to listen to me, I'm only rebutting all this because I want everyone else reading this forum to know that if they talk to you, you will lie about them to make them look bad

So, if I am not lying then they will all know that you have anger issues, and are the true liar.

Give him a while.

He said that he had the chat records.

If he does, he will post them just as he said he would.

He may be offline, but he is also human and needs to sleep every once in a while.

Or perhaps, he is busy highlighting the pertinent points in the chat records at this very moment in preparation of posting them.

Dang! Doesn't Christianity™ teach that "patience is a virtue" or something?

No. It probably doesn't. It probably says that "patience is a vulture" or some strange twist from the original. :twitch:

YoYo....wow. You have the audacity to ask someone to prove that you are a liar, when you havent' once backed up your claims?? That's funny.

Why don't you post in my "Time for YoYo to substantiate" thread? Because you're a stupid fuck. If you are now setting the standard of substantiation, maybe you should start with yourself.

I have patience. Some have called me annoying, senseless, or whatever because of my POV's. I have yet, I think, had someone on the forums to badger me at this extent. I just think that the comments made were immature and down right degrading.

Thats why I posted like this. I havent talked to anyone in this manner here, yet I am the hypocrite, and liar. I have respected others opinions, yet posted my thoughts. I am really frustrated, and very human. Lloyd, is the only person that has this type of anger toward anything that I post, or whatever. He has somekind of personal thing toward me.

Anyhow, I wanted to say that it will be tommorrow night before I can come back to reply or whatever.

/me thwacks Fwee on the ears. (We have an ignore button now!)

YoYo....wow.  You have the audacity to ask someone to prove that you are a liar, when you havent' once backed up your claims??  That's funny. 

Why don't you post in my "Time for YoYo to substantiate" thread?  Because you're a stupid fuck.  If you are now setting the standard of substantiation, maybe you should start with yourself.

Ashimov, now isnt the time for this silliness. When you can back your claims that there is no God at all, then I will back up my claims that there is. I have told you personally countless times that I believe in my beliefs by faith.

Anyhow, what does my beliefs have to do with a personnal attack againist my character. Have I made claims againist anyones character here? If I have please tell me? I will apologize.

Ashimov, now isnt the time for this silliness. When you can back your claims that there is no God at all, then I will back up my claims that there is. I have told you personally countless times that I believe in my beliefs by faith.

Holy fucking shit. My thread was this:

Evolution: The change in gene frequency over time.

Evolutionary Theory: Extrapolating from that, and using a variety of mechanisms (one of which is natural selection), the theory that all life has originated from a common ancestor.

Please, using these scientifically accepted definitions of Evolution (just so there's no confusion) explain what you mean by assumption of evolution.

Anyhow, what does my beliefs have to do with a personnal attack againist my character. Have I made claims againist anyones character here? If I have please tell me? I will apologize.

The attack on your character is the result of your personal beliefs. You say things that are total bullshit, and then expect us to believe them.

Holy fucking shit.  My thread was this:

The attack on your character is the result of your personal beliefs.  You say things that are total bullshit, and then expect us to believe them.

I made my final reply to your thread.

Hee-he... :HaHa:

He called you "Ashimov". :lmao:

You don't think he is implying anything by that, do you?

:fdevil::Duivel7::ukliam2::Duivel7::fdevil:

/me thwacks Fwee on the ears.
:wicked::spanka:
(We have an ignore button now!)
Yeah, I know. :shrug:

I made my final reply to your thread.

which proves you're a liar.

which proves you're a liar.

So does the first line in THIS POST. :ugh:

:Wendywhatever:

I simply answered to how I ended up here, and a member that dislikes me went into badger mode.
Wrong. You are spreading lies about several people, including me, and I refuted them.

The member is now offline. I dont think that this site or the Mods, and administrators want this type of badgering that is obviously more than just getting a point across. I felt I should post this topic to all.
Everyone knows where the original thread is, you didn't need to copy it to a new thread.
I apologize if I posted this in the wrong catagory. 
This thread should be locked or deleted, as there are already rebuttals to this post in the original thread.

• Admin
Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 

Mat 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 

Mat 5:40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have [thy] cloke also. 

Mat 5:41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 

Mat 5:42 Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away. 

Mat 5:43 Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 

Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 

Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 

Mat 5:46 For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 

Mat 5:47 And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more [than others]? do not even the publicans so? 

Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Now, having said all that, I would like to ask Yo Yo for ten dollars.

First of all, the verses above say believers should give to all who ask. I'm asking.

Secondly, it costs money to run this site, and if YoYo thinks he is entitled to a free ride, he is mistaken. This site is for EX-Christians.

Thirdly, if Yo Yo is being slandered as he claims, shouldn't his response be reflective of his savior's words above? Or is the Sermon on the Mount considered passé in Yo Yo's brand of Christianity?

Now, having said all that, I would like to ask Yo Yo for ten dollars.

First of all, the verses above say believers should give to all who ask. I'm asking.

I would be more than happy to send a donation. I need the address.

Secondly, it costs money to run this site, and if YoYo thinks he is entitled to a free ride, he is mistaken. This site is for EX-Christians.

A free ride has never been mentioned by me. I actually, from observing everones attitude toward other beliefs came to my own conclusion that everone wants to have adult discussions and learn from each other, no matter what the religion. I simply answered the questions that were posted to Christians on this site, honestly. If others feel that I am not being truthful, then I cant do nothing about that.

Thirdly, if Yo Yo is being slandered as he claims, shouldn't his response be reflective of his savior's words above? Or is the Sermon on the Mount considered passé in Yo Yo's  brand of Christianity?

You know, thats funny. I prayed about all that last night, and reliazed that I was wrong by this post. In that, I apologize for my topic here and will continue posting as normal, just not about how I got here. I dont want to offend others here, as it seems I have. So, for the 3rd comment, you are right and I formally apologize.

• Admin

YoYo, You can send the ten dollars through Pay Pal. A link icon is posted on every page. Or, you can become a subscriber under "options" in the "my controls" section.

Guest Roamin' Lion

Yo Yo is one of those who use God to acquire for themselves some authority. It is too bad those folks cannot think for themselves.

The other thing I also note about such people is that they are the first to condemn folks to eternal fires and damnation, but will whine like a baby when they are refuted or criticized.

Evidently the God yo yo serves is a cry baby.

YoYo....wow.  You have the audacity to ask someone to prove that you are a liar, when you havent' once backed up your claims??  That's funny. 

Why don't you post in my "Time for YoYo to substantiate" thread?  Because you're a stupid fuck.  If you are now setting the standard of substantiation, maybe you should start with yourself.

wow..... harsh much?

wow..... harsh much?

Depends if you've been on the receiving end of Yo yo's modus operandi. Over a considerable period of time, when your arguments are consistently distorted and your requests for substantial are replied by sermons on faith in a section emphatically titled "debate".... no, I don't think it's that harsh.

*gives up waiting and makes a sandwich*

*patiently awaits the 2nd coming of sandwich*

wow..... harsh much?

Not harsh enough. Go read some of his shit before you make an opinion of what I have to say.