Goodbye Jesus

Myspace Heathen Bands

Mankey

I got one link to anti up here perhaps yall have bands to post as well.

"No such thing. " Legendary Shack shakers.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendID=16295414

Any one got anti-christian or atheist songs from Myspace to share?

Don't be stingy. Post anti-christian or anti-religious songs.

Check out ExC's own dr. funkenstein and King Farook...

http://www.myspace.com/kingfarook

Mad muthafuckas make some bitchin' tunez..

Not *heathen music*, but if you've not tuned into Pokerface, music for the Next American Revolution, then it well worth a trip to these cats..

http://www.myspace.com/pokerfacemusic

kFL

Not *heathen music*, but if you've not tuned into Pokerface, music for the Next American Revolution, then it well worth a trip to these cats..

kFL

Jumpin' Jebus. You definately got a pulse old man. Out standing! I like figure in my mind. Gonna listen to more of theor stuff.

:grin:

Thanks fatman! :)

Yall go ahead and share whatever kind of music floats yur boat. I am an ignorant soul when it comes to these things. I missed out on a lot!

Glad you guys like my band! Thanks for the plug!

:D

I think that you do a service for us Sir. Are you an Apostate as well? I just want to hear you say it.

I like Amy Grant, Twila Paris, Michael W. Smith, Mylon LeFevre & Broken Heart, Sandi Patti...O wait, this is a thread about heathen music... :Doh:

:HaHa:

BB King is God.

O no, no, no...B. B. King is cool, but Elvis Presley is God! He didn't die tragically 30 years ago now from a heart attack caused by years of poor diet and drug abuse. He never has and never will die! He just completed His mission on this earth and so the Holy Farter beamed Him up. He disappeared from Graceland in a Cloud of Glory that His True Fans could see from all over the world. The media was told to fake Elvis's death to keep the real truth of His Deity from being revealed but real, thinking fans have realized The Truth about Him! Glory! O, Glory be unto ELVIS - The King yesterday, today, and forevermore! :woohoo:

I like Amy Grant, Twila Paris, Michael W. Smith, Mylon LeFevre & Broken Heart, Sandi Patti...O wait, this is a thread about heathen music... :Doh:

:HaHa:

BB King is God.

O no, no, no...B. B. King is cool, but Elvis Presley is God! He didn't die tragically 30 years ago now from a heart attack caused by years of poor diet and drug abuse. He never has and never will die! He just completed His mission on this earth and so the Holy Farter beamed Him up. He disappeared from Graceland in a Cloud of Glory that His True Fans could see from all over the world. The media was told to fake Elvis's death to keep the real truth of His Deity from being revealed but real, thinking fans have realized The Truth about Him! Glory! O, Glory be unto ELVIS - The King yesterday, today, and forevermore! :woohoo:

Damn. I am so glad that you would show Brother Jeff! Yes I admit that Elvis is God. BB King is an angel of sweet , sweet blues.

Man...thanks for conributing to this thread. But....you sinner...you aint givin us a link to the sweet sweet voice of our Lord. I want to hear the sweet sweet sounds of Elvis...can ya swing it?

I think that you do a service for us Sir. Are you an Apostate as well? I just want to hear you say it.

Indeed I am. In fact, church is where I learned much of my music! I grew up as a pastor's kid, leading the worship from behind the piano in church. Now I use my music for less morally objectionable causes.

Indeed I am. In fact, church is where I learned much of my music! I grew up as a pastor's kid, leading the worship from behind the piano in church. Now I use my music for less morally objectionable causes.

Thank you.

May dad was a pastor as well. I was the blacksheep....that believed...

We sure appreciate your work. Damn I love music now more so than ever.

We really appreciate you Sir. I hope that you NEVER stop. Damn. This is awesome that you have stopped by here! Please post her from time to time. Your thoughts count very much so.

We really appreciate you Sir. I hope that you NEVER stop. Damn. This is awesome that you have stopped by here! Please post her from time to time. Your thoughts count very much so.

I sometimes do throw in my 2c worth here on Ex-C, when I'm not busy whoring my band out. Actually it's our dream to eventually make it over to the US... much bigger market than here in Australia... bigger population in higher density, and I think people there would be more appreciative of our style of music. Here people only tend to get behind whatever radio and TV tells them to - and to go the underground route takes years before you see any commercial success.

I sometimes do throw in my 2c worth here on Ex-C, when I'm not busy whoring my band out. Actually it's our dream to eventually make it over to the US... much bigger market than here in Australia... bigger population in higher density, and I think people there would be more appreciative of our style of music. Here people only tend to get behind whatever radio and TV tells them to - and to go the underground route takes years before you see any commercial success.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE WHORE YOUR BAND OUT. But...when you feel ya got somethin to contribute....please do. No pressure. Just want you to know that you are always appreciated.

You know what? Some of us appreciate what you have to offer. I mean....heathens like music too...

All kinds of music. Just be successful. Life is short.

I am hammered right now....

So...if I say anything stupid....well...

I look foward to beinng challenged in the forums. It would be a pleasure to read your thoughts Sir.

I am hammered right now....

So...if I say anything stupid....well...

I look foward to beinng challenged in the forums. It would be a pleasure to read your thoughts Sir.

I hope yall will still contribute...

Heyseed dixie...Hells Bells"? I love this band.

Visit My Website

http://www.myspace.com/pokerfacemusic

kFL

Dont be stingy old man....more....

Guest ThemOrUs

LOL!!! I still play my beat-up old Hammond a Sunday or two a month, even though my faith has all but collapsed in a heap of debris...some of my family would not take it well if I quit the church gig and came "out" as a freethinker, so I have to keep it largely on the DL. The more I drag on like this though, the more ridiculous the whole thing seems. I do like playing with some of the musicians in rotation, there are some kickass players there. Also, if I left I'd have to rent a van or something to drag my organ home...I can fit my Leslie into my hatchback (and often do, since I have one working Leslie between my B-2 at church and my B-3 at the house) but I don't have an organ hauler. Hell, I'd gig out on Hammond more if I did...I did get my B-3 to a festival gig with my cover band last summer though, that was fun. :)

TP

• 2 months later...

http://www.myspace.com/betamale

Not explicitly heathen, but I know they are. ;) A former high school friend of mine is the lead singer's wife and keyboard player/dancer.

be•ta male (bay-tuh may-uhl) n.

1 : Sensual, new wave-influenced dance rock inspired by sex, life, death, feminism, and written for those who know they have little control over their situations but still experience life in vivid color.

2 : A character, visually represented by the image of a person with a smaller person inside his head driving him, personifying the dynamics of power as they exist in interpersonal relationships, within every person, and between people and institutions or ideas—i.e., religion, sex, gender, family, government, etc.

3 : An energetic and visually provocative live act featuring a singing drummer, dancers, and video projection.

I have yet to see them live, but I will soon. I was going to see them tonight at Battle of the Bands, but my husband didn't get off in time and he's my ride. :(

I just listened to King Farook. Very nice. I really liked " rockin tonight". I've recently gotten into thrash metal. Yes I know 50 y/o woman and thrash don't seem to mix but I have sons in their 20's and was always appalled at that music before I deconverted. Now even though I still have to look up some of the lyrics to understand it I find that some of it can be pretty meaningful and very anti-christian. I think since I deconverted this late in life I'm going through a kind of second childhood and experiencing things that I was afraid to during my christian years. You can find me at myspace.com/hamnbiscuit

Any one got anti-christian or atheist songs from Myspace to share?

Don't be stingy. Post anti-christian or anti-religious songs.

Ex-C/Rational response squads Greydon Square who just released a CD I believe. His MySpace can be found here.

Greydon Square Myspace

Seems like the more the xtian crapola is pounded into people's heads, the more they rebel HARD when they finally break free of the brianwashing! I am glad to see anyone working hard, in music or otherwise, to STOP the spread of delusion that all religion is. I am thankful I was not a "pastor's son" or went to Cschool, man! I really pity the folks brainwashed HARD... Gotta piss you off I know, when you finally wake up and see it for what it is. Try not to let that pissed off feeling make you do bad things, after all most of them suffer from brainwashing and delussion, they are mostly (magic word mostly) good people, just VERY misled.