Goodbye Jesus

God Hates A Fag

woodsmoke

I'm not patient enough to actually look into the website and find out whether it's serious or in the vein of Landover Baptist (though my suspicion leans strongly to the latter due to the pink shirt, mustache and the song itself), but either way this video is pure comedic gold.

Courtesy of Love God's Way Ministries. :HaHa:

It's pretty obviously a hoax. I've looked at the lovegodsway.org website and everything about it screams satire.

The video is hilarious!

This seems like he's singing a song to help him stop being gay. "Help me fight temptation...."

A self-hatred song. Hope he gets some help.

haha, watch this video it's definitely satire.

http://www.lovegodsway.org/Blog/MTVLies

:lol: try the homo aroma therapy so you can, 'breathe out the homo and breathe in the hetero'. The video's hilarious.

I want a t-shirt that says, "Jesus Christ is my butt-buddy."

Good speech on their site:

MySpace made it clear, dear Friends, that censorship is alive in America. Even Google chose to take down our band's fine, fine video because it violated their sense of a community standard. It is regrettable that community standards must override Freedom of Expression in a time where powerful, hypnotic mass media is incredibly effective at manipulating public opinion. It is regrettable that the average citizen has allowed themselves to fall into such a state of sleepy ignorance that they must rely on the government for protection from "threatening information". Still, at least Google has a standard where MySpace has none. MySpace removed our videos and our account without any warning and without explanation. Now, I suppose they are a private business but it makes you wonder how someone can get their message out to the world if the only web site they have is a MySpace page. How many of you does that describe?

"...to enter heaven, there's no back door.."

Bwahahahahahahahahaha! :sex:

I want a t-shirt that says, "Jesus Christ is my butt-buddy."

www.cafepress.com will do that for ya. Just make a word-art however you wish, make sure it's REALLY big, convert it to a jpeg, and upload it to whatever shirt you want.

Production values and musical talent on the that video are at a very high level -- professional even. I am impressed.

Oh, god hates fags...OK, I thought the thread was God Hates FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions), which, if you think about it, is also true.

Im gay for God, eat that.

I think i felt The Holy Spirit creeping up inside of me....then I clenched my ass really hard and pushed it back out.

I'm not patient enough to actually look into the website and find out whether it's serious or in the vein of Landover Baptist (though my suspicion leans strongly to the latter due to the pink shirt, mustache and the song itself), but either way this video is pure comedic gold.

Courtesy of Love God's Way Ministries. :HaHa:

Okay, now I feel like an idiot :loser: I thought it was for real only because I've seen the Phelps and they are serious. But looking at the site more it has to be satire. :lmao:

Good speech on their site:

MySpace made it clear, dear Friends, that censorship is alive in America. Even Google chose to take down our band's fine, fine video because it violated their sense of a community standard. It is regrettable that community standards must override Freedom of Expression in a time where powerful, hypnotic mass media is incredibly effective at manipulating public opinion. It is regrettable that the average citizen has allowed themselves to fall into such a state of sleepy ignorance that they must rely on the government for protection from "threatening information". Still, at least Google has a standard where MySpace has none. MySpace removed our videos and our account without any warning and without explanation. Now, I suppose they are a private business but it makes you wonder how someone can get their message out to the world if the only web site they have is a MySpace page. How many of you does that describe?

Yeah, that's so ridiculous it's gotta be satire. It's nobody's fault but your own if you have only one website. Christians know that quite well. They also know how to get the money to "get the word out" on a privately-owned website.