Goodbye Jesus

Thank You

Guest Jiyuu

Guest Jiyuu

Greetings

I just wanted to say hello and let everyone know how much this site and its members have helped in my fundamental christian deconversion process. It’s comforting to know that there are others out there who have gone through and are going through some of the very same things. The ex-testimonials and helpful advice given here by others has helped carry me through the doubt phase of my journey and I’m happy to say that I’ve also cleared the anger portion of my escape as well. I have a peace inside that I’ve never before had and I’ve never felt more free. Many thanks to all of you - truly. I can only hope that I too may be able to one day help another out of the chains of guilt and fear called christianity.

Hi Jiyuu. Welcome aboard! When you said "I have a peace inside that I’ve never before had and I’ve never felt more free" it really resonated with me. A huge burden lifted off is the way it felt. Cheers!

Welcome to the forums Jiyuu! I also have found it very helpful to have a place to go to where I can connect with others who have had similar experiences in leaving Christianity. I hope that we will be able to hear your input on the topics on the boards. :yellow:

Hi Jiyuu. Welcome aboard! When you said "I have a peace inside that I've never before had and I've never felt more free" it really resonated with me. A huge burden lifted off is the way it felt. Cheers!

Welcome bush country and Jiyuu!

Your testimonies both resonate with my own. Recently I got together with a few local exChristians and every single one had similar stories. It seems to be a very common thing. If only the Christians wouldn't make these huge lies about it......

Welcome Jiyuu!